Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Does Truelove Really Exist? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Truelove Really Exist? (867 Views)

True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend / So Shemales Really Exist / A Truelove Story: My NYSC Teacher [episode 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Truelove Really Exist? by Blacksavage: 8:52am On Jun 16, 2021
Please I need advise
The way I take love this my girl hope I am not falling into the pit of hell...
What I have not done before to any other girls i'm doing it for her without no hesitation and she is 20years and i'm 23year...

1 Like

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by mosdii(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2021
No, because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

14 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Bola146(f): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2021
Why not hustle and make a meaningful life before chasing any lady? Are they not feeding you? Na love you dey find when most of your mates are making millions legally! koburu

5 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Blacksavage: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2021
Bola146:
Why not hustle and make a meaningful life before chasing any lady? Are they not feeding you? Na love you dey find when most of your mates are making millions legally! koburu

I no no weda na juju she use for me
I swear I never experience this kind feelings before...
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by stanliwise(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2021
Blacksavage:
Please I need advise
The way I take love this my girl hope I am not falling into the pit of hell...
What I have not done before to any other girls i'm doing it for her without no hesitation and she is 20years and i'm 23year...
It depends on what you define by love.
Meanwhile to who much is given, much is expected
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by pansophist(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2021
If true love is synonymous to true interest, then yes, it exist. Even Jesus that loves you unconditionally will send you to hell if you fork up, talk more of an imperfect, mortal humans that are mostly full of shit. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Bola146(f): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2021
Blacksavage:

I no no weda na juju she use for me
I swear I never experience this kind feelings before...

Get a better life

2 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2021
Bola146:
They're definitely feeding him na. Advice him for me pls

2 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by bigpicture001: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2021
Not in nigeria...ours ladies only bad people..

But Op, know it dat she will dump u

2 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Gerrard59(m): 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2021
True love doesn't exist in reality. Worse still, love doesn't exist in the world's poverty capital. The earlier you know this, the better for you.

5 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Jesterinjay: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2021
I see her breaking your heart. I see u coming back on nl to wail. I see u taking TRP and bashing 9ja ladies. This i have seen cool make i book false prophet1 space grin

3 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Blacksavage: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2021
Jesterinjay:
I see her breaking your heart. I see u coming back on nl to wail. I see u taking TRP and bashing 9ja ladies. This i have seen cool make i book false prophet1 space grin

Guyyyy e never reach like that na grin

1 Like

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Jesterinjay: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2021
Blacksavage:

Guyyyy e never reach like that na grin
grin
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by tayewomi(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2021
dating a 20+ years old girl is suicidal she will break ur heart whenever she jam another guy,that's their nature,don't ever give a girlfriend wat u can't throw away unit u married she's never ur responsibility,don't build another man's wife,i don talk oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Blacksavage: 11:28pm On Jun 16, 2021
Omo this one weak my balls oh
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Starz825(m): 11:45pm On Jun 16, 2021
The more you love the more your heart breaks ...just live/dey normal and leave love for God...na only am understand the entirety of that word 'love'.

1 Like

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by stanliwise(m): 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2021
Starz825:
The more you love the more your heart breaks ...just live/dey normal and leave love for God...na only am understand the entirety of that word 'love'.
Agape love is different from romantic love
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Starz825(m): 11:59pm On Jun 16, 2021
stanliwise:
Agape love is different from romantic love
Forget romantic love...he dey worn out...
Come to think of it..the agape one is the best... that's the one that comes from God
Forget romantic love... humans can betray ...trust no one... nothing like romantic love ....we are all weak...we can't love in a country city like Nigeria....we all out here for survival...some for money some for fantasies....
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Lamanii22(f): 12:00am On Jun 17, 2021
Yes it does....
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by stanliwise(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2021
Starz825:

Forget romantic love...he dey worn out...
Come to think of it..the agape one is the best... that's the one that comes from God
Forget romantic love... humans can betray ...trust no one... nothing like romantic love ....we are all weak...we can't love in a country city like Nigeria....we all out here for survival...some for money some for fantasies....
“We all”.... I don’t know how much you know to confidently use such word.

Well I just sense you’re paranoid and deeply pessimistic. Sounds more of like a you problem.

1 Like

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by multiple4u: 12:52am On Jun 17, 2021
Of course! There's true love out there. Not everyone is lucky to find it. Just like every other thing in life. Not everyone is lucky to find their talent/calling. Some of us who ended up find what we are good at are the ones we are celebrating today. Some of are on the wrong path, we barely can make a living out of whatever we are doing.

So we tell you There's nothing like true love. The simple reason is because they haven't find one yet. So they can tell. Another reason maybe because some of us have experienced some heart break. Which means at some point they were able to find love.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully the girl loves you the way you loved her.

1 Like

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by multiple4u: 12:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Of course! There's true love out there. Not everyone is lucky to find it. Just like every other thing in life. Not everyone is lucky to finding their talent/calling. Some of us who ended up find what we are good at are the ones we are celebrating today. Some of are on the wrong path, we barely can make a living out of whatever we are doing.

So we tell you There's nothing like true love. The simple reason is because they haven't find one yet. So they can't tell. Another reason maybe because some of us have experienced some heart break. Which means at some point they were able to find love.

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by ClassicEvilSpir: 1:23am On Jun 17, 2021
True love is very rare nowadays. Why?

Because we have become increasingly materialistic. Life is now much more complex than before, no time to pursue genuine love. Everything is about the money; what we can get from each other while pretending to love ourselves.

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by tayewomi(m): 6:15am On Jun 17, 2021
ClassicEvilSpir:
True love is very rare nowadays. Why?

Because we have become increasingly materialistic. Life is now much more complex than before, no time to pursue genuine love. Everything is about the money; what we can get from each other while pretending to love ourselves.

I stand to be corrected though.
u ve spoken the truth, there's nothing called love especially in this zoological garden called zoogeria ooo sorry Nigeria abi uriabs,guys can still be patching bt dose girls once they see it's not juicy for you or u not appearing fanatic or wearing wat formerly attract Dem na go be that,don't take any girl serious or pampering first let her love you 80o/o and offer her ur 20o/o love..they don't deserve it..once she sees someone better than you she's moving and u will be dulling,love with your brain ur self development and money is ur priority girls arei just for fun...i stand to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Blacksavage: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2021
multiple4u:
Of course! There's true love out there. Not everyone is lucky to find it. Just like every other thing in life. Not everyone is lucky to find their talent/calling. Some of us who ended up find what we are good at are the ones we are celebrating today. Some of are on the wrong path, we barely can make a living out of whatever we are doing.

So we tell you There's nothing like true love. The simple reason is because they haven't find one yet. So they can tell. Another reason maybe because some of us have experienced some heart break. Which means at some point they were able to find love.

Thanks boss
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by karkinase(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2021
no true love bruh especially in a country like Nigeria...maybe overseas thou..
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by GeneralPula: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2021
Love has gone on extinct, just like dragons and some animals are now on extinct..
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by tunize(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2021
Yes it does but its damn difficult but while on it carry ur senses along na that one be the koko
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by kepstone: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Having been true several experiences with naija girls, i can only say in this part of the world, "i love you" means benefits, money, comfort and materialism. Love is very scarce in 90% of Nigerian girls and that's the reason we have a lot of them in their 30s still single. As for girls 20-27 rs please dont waste your time on them. 28 years above could be considered for marriage but even as at that alot of them have so much big taste and high-end expectation. You can imagine a girl setting unreasonable standard of a guy must have a car of at least 1.8m, a house of 650k one room and palour to start with oo, apartment well furnished and a salary of 450k, with a marriage plans of 2.2m. Many ladies dont want to start small or build with a guy, every time pastor says people who want to marry should come out for prayers you see how ladies in their 30s will troop to the front like avalanche. Are we going to talk about character, faithfulness etc. My friend told me today that he met a girl who has already been engaged and she just want to have sex with him before she ties the knot, you can imagine the disaster one innocent guy is going to marry all in the name of love and marriage. Naija girls dont really love you for you but for what they can benefit. There love goes to the highest bidder. I can only advice guyz to focus on their future, career, make money not because of any woman but because of you and those you could help. I have for long given up on love, i saw 3 times how richer guyz took away the love of one innocent guy and they babes ran after the money, this were girls who vowed they will never leave the guy come rain come storm. Love does not really exist in proper context in this part of the world relationships are driven by sex and money. Marriage for ladies now is escape route out of poverty. ow many guyz are earning much to sustain a marriage when standard of living is high and standards of this ladies are high as well. May God give us our own wives oooooooooo. But Hussle money first priority and dont flaunt it stay low and get ur wife first and ensure you dont wife a retired hoe.

5 Likes

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Philipmighty(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2021
kepstone:
Having been true several experiences with naija girls, i can only say in this part of the world, "i love you" means benefits, money, comfort and materialism. Love is very scarce in 90% of Nigerian girls and that's the reason we have a lot of them in their 30s still single. As for girls 20-27 rs please dont waste your time on them. 28 years above could be considered for marriage but even as at that alot of them have so much big taste and high-end expectation. You can imagine a girl setting unreasonable standard of a guy must have a car of at least 1.8m, a house of 650k one room and palour to start with oo, apartment well furnished and a salary of 450k, with a marriage plans of 2.2m. Many ladies dont want to start small or build with a guy, every time pastor says people who want to marry should come out for prayers you see how ladies in their 30s will troop to the front like avalanche. Are we going to talk about character, faithfulness etc. My friend told me today that he met a girl who has already been engaged and she just want to have sex with him before she ties the knot, you can imagine the disaster one innocent guy is going to marry all in the name of love and marriage. Naija girls dont really love you for you but for what they can benefit. There love goes to the highest bidder. I can only advice guyz to focus on their future, career, make money not because of any woman but because of you and those you could help. I have for long given up on love, i saw 3 times how richer guyz took away the love of one innocent guy and they babes ran after the money, this were girls who vowed they will never leave the guy come rain come storm. Love does not really exist in proper context in this part of the world relationships are driven by sex and money. Marriage for ladies now is escape route out of poverty. ow many guyz are earning much to sustain a marriage when standard of living is high and standards of this ladies are high as well. May God give us our own wives oooooooooo. But Hussle money first priority and dont flaunt it stay low and get ur wife first and ensure you dont wife a retired hoe.
Best comment i have seen so far, God bless you brother
Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes,,,, in love stories/films.

1 Like

Re: Does Truelove Really Exist? by VlamesIffect(f): 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
she's 20 years...enjoy it while you can because it won't last.

You both are still very young.... Trust me there's a lot you both have to experience in life.

So enjoy it while it lasts....make sure you fvvck & leave your signature on that pucci.

If you do your job well now maybe later in life you'll get to practice okafors law...

& Yes true love does exist.... Maybe very rare (1%) in nigeria..

But it does exist.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why There Are So Many Decent People Who Are Single Nowadays / Sexy Lady For Sex / She Left Him Bc He Wasn't Rich. He Went Work, Made It, Stormed Her Wedding Uninv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.