Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,686 members, 7,955,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (44023 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Yus2020: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
WiszyFraud:
This confused woman too dey do “notice me”
����

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Zeezy81: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
If Aisha Yesufu thinks she has solutions to the multitude of problems affecting Nigeria, let her contest and campaign for an elective office

She is not solving the multitude, she is simply solving the little around her. You do same, I do my bit and the multitudes would be solved.

What has this woman actually done wrong?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by surgical: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
If Aisha Yesufu thinks she has solutions to the multitude of problems affecting Nigeria, let her contest and campaign for an elective office
you people will not vote for her,many of you are in love with your oppressors,and are not interested in any problem solver
She should maintain her lane,when Nigerians are tired,they will know what to do
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by capatainrambo: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

How exactly is a call to action , defence of incompetence or didn't you read my comment

We need solutions and not empty talks
you and your people were doing the empty talk till u voted out jona. Just shut your putrid orifice
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Duplexxx: 9:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
How much Buhari paid you to say shit like this em
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by guru333(f): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:
This hypocrite called Aisha yesufu, I wonder how she sleep at night after the chaos she and her partners in crime brought to Nigeria just because they were settle with money by some politician. She better pack her load go back to Edo, we don't need this kind of person living among us in the North.
Are u sayin the government z nt down
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by surgical: 9:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Go and meet your state Governor or Government only Almajiris are waiting for the FG in Abuja.
is it his governor that is increasing pump price of petrol,forex,vat,electriciy tariff,cost of bank transactions,etc and even the refusal to bring the appalling security situation under control or the practice of nepotism in filling national positions,
Please always call a spade a spade

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by officialmario(m): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
freeborn02:

One thing is certain; even a dog will perform better than buhari. Don't forget that Buhari has lost his memory. Even a common driver is using his mental emptiness to make money.

Be sincere to yourself, can you hire Buhari to run your personal business?
You want to put a failure in charge of business, within 7days there will be problem. PMB is a total failure, i cried for this generation.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by venger: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
guru333:
Are u sayin the government z nt down
The government is down but she has no moral justification to say all those things after the role she played in the Endears protest, it like pot calling kettle black.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by officialmario(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
What a country!
How do expect a poor private school teacher to manage 20k salary in this type of government, i cannot boast of having 1k in my act and i am working, food has taken all the cash, i cannot even boast of buying recharge card or getting subscription, gotv sub has expired since december, what is now the essence of this crazy govt, when as a graduate you cannot boast of taking three square meal daily.
what a mess! Nigeria is down and it shall never be well with those that put us in this boundage,
oh lord hear our humble cry, you that took the isrealite out from the land of egypt, pls hear our cry.

change this reckless and incompetence government.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by luluman: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
You mustn't have solutions before you can complain.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by jrusky(m): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

Wait bro do you attended school at all? So from Aisha response this is all your brain could relayed to you or proccessed

Very interesting.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Lagoon0: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
You made no sense
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Arigwaska: 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
planing to make the leadership Kingship style
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Kingstanding: 9:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jostoman:
Why is this present government so wicked to Nigerians like this, because I don't even see anything we are benefiting from this government, they keep increasing the suffering of Nigerians everyday.
. The Nigeria government knows what is doing na. Dey know that if they use poverty kill masses dey won't think like normal human being and that is what is killing the majorities of northerners and it's called conspiracy theory. Our leaders are wicked more than devil. Nemesis will catch on them to their forth generation.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:
This hypocrite called Aisha yesufu, I wonder how she sleep at night after the chaos she and her partners in crime brought to Nigeria just because they were settle with money by some politician. She better pack her load go back to Edo, we don't need this kind of person living among us in the North.

Poor minds, you need to travel out of Nigeria to be sane
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Rawhumper(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
If Jonathan was Buhari these power suckers from the north would have impeached him long ago.

Thank God the north is been destroyed under their northern brother's watch and they have full two years plus....maybe there may not be anything north by the end of his tenure.

I blame the National Assembly the more. All we need is just one member that will summon courage and move motion for Buhari's impeachment. Citing all the hardship, abductions, kidnappings, killings and instabilities as basis for Buhari's removal. Instead the North are seeing it as a ploy...they rather die in their thousands than have him impeached. Well let them keep dying soon.

THE PRESIDENT NEEDS SKILLS TO BE PRODUCTIVE BUT HE LACKS IT!

author=Franklyspeakin post=100273580]wait we kicked out Jonathan because of incompetence. Now we are defending incompetence. I pity Nigeria.
[/quote]
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
This Garbage Shehu guy looks very unintelligent. Why do Hausa/Fulani males have this bovine look?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Seb4luv1: 10:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
this man is on stipends, so I don't blame is reply but his children who aren't aware that their useless father sold his soul for e
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by samfrancis1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
Lol not when she knows Nigeria likes lie, you're definitely not going to vote for her, we saw that in last election...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Rawhumper(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
So sad bro, even my business. I was duped by a muslim whom I naively trusted and gave money to buy some stuffs from the north.

It really shook me, my uncles overseas though sent me money but I didn't use it on my business. Cos cost of things have tripled.

Its my wife to be I plan to get 350k loan from....i have been rehearsing the best approach to make her give me the money.

She knows my family and she will be like why cant my family assist me.

Its giving me sleepless night on how to tell her and get the money. She has it am sure of that. Her salary a month is around that figure.

If that northern muslim whom I trusted didn't scam me, I would have gone far by now.

quote author=officialmario post=100292472]What a country!
How do expect a poor private school teacher to manage 20k salary in this type of government, i cannot boast of having 1k in my act and i am working, food has taken all the cash, i cannot even boast of buying recharge card or getting subscription, gotv sub has expired since december, what is now the essence of this crazy govt, when as a graduate you cannot boast of taking three square meal daily.
what a mess! Nigeria is down and it shall never be well with those that put us in this boundage,
oh lord hear our humble cry, you that took the isrealite out from the land of egypt, pls hear our cry.

change this reckless and incompetence government.[/quote]
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by kennyamusan(m): 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
can u at least use your brain to think for once before your God take your soul?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by razzydoo(m): 10:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dissent is allowed in democracy, so you understand that?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Killermamba: 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

How exactly is a call to action , defence of incompetence or didn't you read my comment

The last time I checked your president still has ear problem, even if you talk from now till Jesus come he will not hear you
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by AmazingELixir: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
[[s]quote author=Soolmus post=100273121]If Aisha Yesufu thinks she has solutions to the multitude of problems affecting Nigeria, let her contest and campaign for an elective office[/quote][/s]
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by ello29(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

So now you know we need solution and not empty talk but you brought Jonathan government down and kicked him out of office. You have not seen any thing yet no one is safe in the country anymore
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by smogup: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

If buhari and his APC govt can't provide solutions then they have no business been in power.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by MoIbrahim: 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

In a democracy, the duty of a responsible citizen who things are going wrong is not only to contest, okay?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by AnimationsVilla: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:

And you are trying this trash because of the 30k they pay you monthly right?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
I've never watched this woman talk, oh Glory! She is an angel.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:
Cos she is saying the truth?
Why are you guys allergic to the truth?
Do some muslims use a different edition of quoran?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labaran Maku: We Thought The Obidient Movement Was A Joke / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.