Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (43766 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

My friend we are talking of personality and sense here not party.. Yar'Adua and Jonathan were sound and educated and can't be compared with an illiterate brain dead Buhari
Yet they left ASUU problem for President Buhari to come & solve? How soon we forget the incompetence of men? That is why you are still complaining today.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Were you not suffering under comatose Yaradua & clueless jonathan? Come 2025 you will be the same person praising ex President Buhari.
Are u seriously saying this shocked go and check the stats and condition of things when those two were in power compared to now sad.. again am not suffering u don't even know me.. so mind your word.. I rather stop existing than praise an 1diot illiterate like Buhari
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by NairaMaster1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
If Aisha Yesufu thinks she has solutions to the multitude of problems affecting Nigeria, let her contest and campaign for an elective office

The question is: will you vote her? Because someone like you will vote Buhari again and again for reasons best known to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

Another zombie spotted
... Only a Zombie can Spot a Zombie grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

Are u seriously saying this shocked going and check the stats the condition of things when those two were in power compared to now again am not suffering u don't even know me I can comfortably raise u.. so mind your word.. I rather stop existing than praise an 1diot like Buhari
Go and compare when they were in power to when Sani Abacha was in power.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Yet they left ASUU problem for President Buhari to come & solve? How soon we forget the incompetence of men? That is why you are still complaining today.
See you Buhari did not go to school and don't know the value of education so he did nothing
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Muhylonaire007: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

How exactly is a call to action , defence of incompetence or didn't you read my comment

We need solutions and not empty talks

Mr man, you have said nothing!
Put it the way you did during Jonathan's regime.
All these is like oiling a rust bolt. #hypocrisy at its best.
After kicking out Jonathan whom you all called failure, you are now begging for solutions after the one you called your messiah drove us all to the bottom pit.
Solution ko, solution ni.
Say it as it is... Your Buhari is a monumental failure, shove it down your throat sir.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Go and compare when they were in power to when Sani Abacha was in power.
When quoting make sure u quote correctly.. it seems u like backwardness we are talking of civilian rule and u are dragging this back to military rule.. una matter tire me angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by banmee(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
wait we kicked out Jonathan because of incompetence. Now we are defending incompetence. I pity Nigeria.

What does that tell you? A normal person, emphasis on normal, will know by now that the problem is not the government but the citizenry. Nigerians are generally bad so it is natural to conclude that your elected officials will be bad too. Abi no be for amongst una sef una pick your representatives? Bad citizens = bad representatives = bad country.. Na for this same NL someone tok say "Tinubu for president". See what I mean? Bad people picking bad leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Frontail:
grin
I'm sure u are a senior zombie grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by ibechris(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
freeborn02:

One thing is certain; even a dog will perform better than buhari. Don't forget that Buhari has lost his memory. Even a common driver is using his mental emptiness to make money.

Be sincere to yourself, can you hire Buhari to run your personal business?

When I read that news I just cringe for this country...
Nigeria is done and dusted.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Mrbenny001: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
You even agree Nigeria has multiple of problem with a failure as president.. she doesn't have the solution so let's all keep enjoying the problems ,
address the message not attacking the messengers but no, dump Nigerian youths prefer to live in slavery all their lives
Soolmus:
If Aisha Yesufu thinks she has solutions to the multitude of problems affecting Nigeria, let her contest and campaign for an elective office
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

See you Buhari did not go to school and don't know the value of education so he did nothing
He did not go to school but he is your President? What happened to your PhD papa & his MSC?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
How People that just changed ships & agbada? Keep deceiving yourself, when Jonathan joins APC then you will realize you have been taken for a circus clown.
embarassed embarassed. it keeps getting harder, No jobs, bad roads, taskforce extortion, No light, even water from nature is paid for, high fuel price, No security, zero goverment support, yet heavily taxed, Touts everywhere, Omonile land grabbers. embarassed embarassed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

When quoting make sure u quote correctly.. it seems u like backwardness we are talking of civilian rule and u are dragging this back to military rule.. una matter tire me angry
Who put the limit on how far we can go in the past?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bouz:
embarassed embarassed. it keeps getting harder, No jobs, bad roads, taskforce extortion, No light, even water from nature is paid for, high fuel price, No security, zero goverment support, yet heavily taxed, Touts everywhere, Omonile land grabbers. embarassed embarassed
Blame the Useless Democrazy you practice, don’t hate the player, hate the game.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VicM6: 7:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:
This hypocrite called Aisha yesufu, I wonder how she sleep at night after the chaos she and her partners in crime brought to Nigeria just because they were settle with money by some politician. She better pack her load go back to Edo, we don't need this kind of person living among us in the North.
The same north that is cursed. nothing good comes out from the north.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
He did not go to school but he is your President? What happened to your PhD papa & his MSC?
God forbid bad thing.. that 1diot is not my president and can never be.. like I said u don't know me and if I had the power I would serve him sniper to drink
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Who put the limit on how far we can go in the past?
It shows u are not a progressive.. we are focusing on current event and u are going all the way to the 90's how does that help
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

God forbid bad thing.. that 1diot is not my president and can never be.. like I said u don't know me and if I had the power I would serve him sniper to drink
Who will give you access to Aso Rock, even more so that you are a foreigner?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Babayega1: 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
wait we kicked out Jonathan because of incompetence. Now we are defending incompetence. I pity Nigeria.
why must we always support mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Who will give you access to Aso Rock, even more so that you are a foreigner?
grin grin don't worry he will be served a correct tea
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Mrbenny001: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Which solution.. solution Start by speaking up.. without anyone calling for a protest the government has already taken a defensive position saying the critics wants to bring it down
Soolmus:

How exactly is a call to action , defence of incompetence or didn't you read my comment

We need solutions and not empty talks

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

It shows u are not a progressive.. we are focusing on current event and u are going all the way to the 90's how does that help
Sure you that brought up comatose Saudi based Yaradua is talking about progression?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Sure you that brought up comatose Saudi based Yaradua is is talking about progression?
grin guy u need help I don laff tire
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

grin grin don't worry he will be served a correct tea
Have you served your pops his Lipton yellow Tea label Of The day?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Minjim: 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

We need people like her as the people's advocate
The way our political climate is structured currently, people with conspicuously good intentions cannot make it to any political office

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by wpadmin: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:
This hypocrite called Aisha yesufu, I wonder how she sleep at night after the chaos she and her partners in crime brought to Nigeria just because they were settle with money by some politician. She better pack her load go back to Edo, we don't need this kind of person living among us in the North.

You sir are the hypocrite
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Have you served your pops his Lipton yellow Tea label Of The day?
The tea that immediately he finish drinking he will go to toilet non-stop for 2 weeks and then goes 6 feet straight grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

grin guy u need help I don laff tire
Honestly I am looking for $5 million to invest in Dangote’s refinery.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Tvoice: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Buhari wey don bring him sef down since by him sef naim una still dey here dey argue about , una doh oO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Funny INEC Result Sheets / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.