Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt (43749 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Shame On You - Mbaka Replies Garba Shehu On Contract Scandal / Aisha Yesufu Replies Femi Adesina, Blasts Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by wpadmin: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
NairaMaster1:

The question is: will you vote her? Because someone like you will vote Buhari again and again for reasons best known to you.

No mind the guy.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

The tea that immediately he finish drinking he will go to toilet non-stop for 2 weeks and then goes 6 feet straight grin
I am sure you used your pops as the guinea pig for your tea poison experiment because of inheritance?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by wpadmin: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
If Aisha Yesufu thinks she has solutions to the multitude of problems affecting Nigeria, let her contest and campaign for an elective office

Will you give her a chance to rule if she contested?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

I'm sure u are a senior zombie grin
... Only a senior Zombie can identify a senior Zombie cool
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by VirginSearcher(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Honestly I am looking for $5 million to invest in Dangote’s refinery.
Don't waste your money as long as Buhari is the president that investment will sink better use it and travel
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by mnwogu(m): 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
If Aisha Yesufu thinks she has solutions to the multitude of problems affecting Nigeria, let her contest and campaign for an elective office

Does that deprive her the right to say the truth? Must everybody become a politician before he/she says the truth? She has the right of expression and infact, her expression here is very valid.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by zombieHUNTER: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

Zombies are afraid of Truth...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by buckeyemedia: 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:

Don't waste your money as long as Buhari is the president that investment will sink better use it and travel
Did I ask for your advice?what am I going to do in the land Of The Oyibos? Been there done that, the days of old man winter & saying yes boss to Marlboro smoking rednecks is over,If you don’t have Jim Ovia or Atedo Peterside’s phone number or personal email please don’t quote me.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Mars16(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by betwo: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Buhari and his cabinet no get sense waiting dem want bring down again.yeye dey form
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by waice6571: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
benjackugo:
''You Cannot Bring Down What Is Already Down'' - Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Government

Aisha Yesufu has replied the Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who on Friday, March 26, said in an interview with Channels TV that nobody can bring down the Buhari-led administration because it is a democratically elected government, IgbereTV reports.

''I want to assure Nigerians that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is addressing multiple challenges that are facing the country especially in dealing with security and yet we are still making progress in agriculture, economy, anti-corruption.

It is sad for the country that opposition is exploiting some of these things. It is quite unfortunate and I want to assure that the president remains focused in preserving the security and unity of this country.

We accept that dissent is allowed, this is a democracy and people have a right to tell truth to government but we must be careful in doing that. Nobody can bring down the government because this is a government elected democratically.

Government in a democracy come through periodic elections and if we have a government in office as we have, sponsored by political parties to win the elections, it is telling you that that confidence of the public is still there.'' Shehu said

Ms. Yesufu in a video shared on social media said she totally agrees with Mr. Shehu. According to her, nobody can indeed bring the Buhari government down because it is already down.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1375738773175164933?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNy1FWTT12U

https://igberetvnews.com/1386115/aisha-yesufu-replies-garba-shehu-said-nobody-can-bring-buharis-government/

Case closed!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Mars16(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:
This hypocrite called Aisha yesufu, I wonder how she sleep at night after the chaos she and her partners in crime brought to Nigeria just because they were settle with money by some politician. She better pack her load go back to Edo, we don't need this kind of person living among us in the North.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Mars16(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:
This hypocrite called Aisha yesufu, I wonder how she sleep at night after the chaos she and her partners in crime brought to Nigeria just because they were settle with money by some politician. She better pack her load go back to Edo, we don't need this kind of person living among us in the North.
This is 8, go and check your heart.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by GreaterFuture3: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
NairaIand:

Not really Nairaland, its a small trick tho grin
Okay, capital letter I abi?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by emperor863(m): 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

With this statement, even the simple minded now know the intent and direction of the politically motivated #endsars riots.

It is in the interest if Nigerians that a Democratic government be nurtured yo term so that another Democratic government can take over. What Aisha Yesufu and her pay masters planned for Nigeria can not happen because the vast majority of Nigerians do not want a military dictatorship.

Those that lost out in the power game of 2019 should go back to the drawing board for 2023 rather than planning to bring an elected government down.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by onuman: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
benjackugo:
''You Cannot Bring Down What Is Already Down'' - Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Government

Aisha Yesufu has replied the Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who on Friday, March 26, said in an interview with Channels TV that nobody can bring down the Buhari-led administration because it is a democratically elected government, IgbereTV reports.

''I want to assure Nigerians that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari is addressing multiple challenges that are facing the country especially in dealing with security and yet we are still making progress in agriculture, economy, anti-corruption.

It is sad for the country that opposition is exploiting some of these things. It is quite unfortunate and I want to assure that the president remains focused in preserving the security and unity of this country.

We accept that dissent is allowed, this is a democracy and people have a right to tell truth to government but we must be careful in doing that. Nobody can bring down the government because this is a government elected democratically.

Government in a democracy come through periodic elections and if we have a government in office as we have, sponsored by political parties to win the elections, it is telling you that that confidence of the public is still there.'' Shehu said

Ms. Yesufu in a video shared on social media said she totally agrees with Mr. Shehu. According to her, nobody can indeed bring the Buhari government down because it is already down.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1375738773175164933?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNy1FWTT12U

https://igberetvnews.com/1386115/aisha-yesufu-replies-garba-shehu-said-nobody-can-bring-buharis-government/

Buhari government is not yet down in the area of sending armed forces to the east to molest and kill people who they have no evidence to adjudge they are IPOB members.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Maser: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

Shut up!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by kraftysprouts: 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jostoman:
Why is this present government so wicked to Nigerians like this, because I don't even see anything we are benefiting from this government, they keep increasing the suffering of Nigerians everyday.

The Nigerian government have never benefited its citizens
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Jonah507(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

See Nigerian problem personified!!!

You defend even the highest level of incompetence .

You should be banned from this platform!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by kraftysprouts: 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:

Abeg enlightening me, which chaos?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by sirp9898(m): 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Anyday nigerians decide to play fair politics with the igbos that is the day we all will live peaseful in our dormain
dey think say them dey punish igbos at the same time punishing themselves

time shall tell
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by venger: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
kraftysprouts:

Abeg enlightening me, which chaos?
The Endsars protest which was political motivated was champion by her, people lost their means of livelihood, lives and all the atrocities that took place during that protest, do you call that a blessing or chaos??
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by olisaEze(m): 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
"We must be careful in telling truth to the government", see weak threat. grin

The truth is the truth!

Whether carefully or carelessly, ur Oga is the biggest mistake to ever happen to Nigerians after Lord Lugard and his side chic! angry
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by stayclearofme: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:
Your brain still never reset despite the obvious bad governance of Buhari, may be you are one of his cabals.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by stayclearofme: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Your reply sounds defensive of this government. If work tire this administration they should come out and say it. Its really getting worse by the day. Yesterday I had to buy 300liters of fuel at 170 and stock in my gen house in preparation for the fuel price hike next week. At least I will manage till I have to buy. So we are officially about to cross N200. Yet the minimum wage promised was like a scam they claimed they added it but took it back by increasing tax to 7.5% adding national housing fund deduction and increasing pension deduction where they easily borrow from. They are still owing us the arrears for the said minimum wage. Yet they are about to double fuel price. And as usual, every thing in the market will shoot up. Initially i thought subsidy had been removed. Yet i still hear nonesense talk of subsidy. May God save us

Bros you get time shaaaaa why you dey reply the guy with all this long thing? Is he not aware of what is going on in Nigeria. Even a fool knows Buhari is a disaster!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by BigSam13: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
like shehu is brainless
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
venger:
Speak for yourself. Many of us northerners like her.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Mrbright2sure: 8:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Useless woman
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by freemanq(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by Masterkernel1: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

Close your mouth you don't have a right to talk to right thinking Nigerians, after voting statue.

What are you defending recession, Insurgency, Banditry or unemployment. It takes the devil to defend evil.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Replies Garba Shehu Who Said Nobody Can Bring Down Buhari's Govt by candygist: 8:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Soolmus:

She doesn't have to contest for an elective position before she list the bad things going on in Nigeria. It's obvious, the whole wide world knows that this current govt of The federal republic of Nigeria is already down. Or do you think otherwise ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Plays Table Tennis For Physical Fitness (Photo, Video) / Femi Gbajabiamila Slaughters Ram, Observes Eid El-kabir Prayers With His Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.