Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,259 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner (33665 Views)

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Hmmm.stay here and make it better with me

lolz...naija wey don cast kpatakpata

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Gandollaar(f): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:
It is bad to say after 25 years of PDP failure in Abia, people still troop out to vote for them, Abian are we not tired of this suffering? embarassed

Ikpeazu we have seen ur work, EFCC is coming soon angry
Gbenu soun! Ikpeazu is doing better than sanwo olu with all the enormous resources at his disposal.

Before you go fishing out ghetto pictures of Lagos and ibadan and tagging it aba, get your fat ass out of that torn cushion chair you submerged yourself into, and travel!

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by EmekaA125(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Voter apathy in the SE is very worrisome. Less than 20,000 voters deciding who will represent Aba, a metropolis of over a million residents. Shameful.
Very shameful. "I don't care" attitude of SouthEasterners is very annoying. HOR election in the North used to record up to three hundred and something votes. Kanu/IPOB really deepened this apathy more since 2015.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by slivertongue: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2021
apathy
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Olatomiwami(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
APC made the worst mistake of their life by fielding orji uzor kalu's brother from igbere to represent the people of Aba

such a greedy man

It's better now, it shows giving SE presidential ticket will b a disaster in waiting, am happy for this, SE should go and demand their ticket from their darling PDP, Ikpeazu is a disaster and they still voted his candidate, I love this their tenacity in suffering.

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by EmekaA125(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2021
Gandollaar:
Gbenu soun! Ikpeazu is doing better than sanwo olu with all the enormous resources at his disposal.

Before you go fishing out ghetto pictures of Lagos and ibadan and tagging it aba, get your fat ass out of that torn cushion chair you submerged yourself into, and travel!
No vex, please just outline what Ikpeazu has done in Abia. Lagos is a cosmopolitan town and no matter what, one or two structures(bridge, flyover, interlocked roads) must be erected there. Just tell me what Ikpeazu has done in Abia State as a whole. If Aba people trooped out en masse and voted, I doubt if PDP will win the race. Too bad
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Penguin2: 10:09am On Mar 28, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Voter apathy in the SE is very worrisome. Less than 20,000 voters deciding who will represent Aba, a metropolis of over a million residents. Shameful.

You want them to go and get killed by thugs brought by the Kalus?
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:
It is bad to say after 25 years of PDP failure in Abia, people still troop out to vote for them, Abian are we not tired of this suffering? embarassed

Ikpeazu we have seen ur work, EFCC is coming soon angry
APC has not proven to be a better alternative in other parts of the country, or you want the people to change to a worst party just for the sake of changing?
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Olatomiwami(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2021
EMMY76:
The apc already have a very terrible bad image in Nigeria I don't see how they can be able to win any free and fair election in the east even at the federal level they will only have to heavily rely on rigging for survival.

I laugh in Swahili, u region deh vote? Am happy Ikpeazu candidate won, is an eye opener for APC, no matter how PDP treats SE, they will always vote them, APC should never concede their presidential ticket to them, it will end it tears.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by able20(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2021
tutudesz:
grin Kalu Brothers don scam APC O!! Efcc go resume Uzor Kalu case again grin grin
Kalu and Tinubu naa 5&6 for scamming their people ,only say Kalu's people will not follow him to the grave unlike Tinubu.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by EmekaA125(m): 10:13am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

You want them to go and get killed by thugs brought by the Kalus?
Many people in Aba don't have voter's card. PVC is very common in the North that almajiri kids of 5–15 have it. Just tell me why voter apathy is being recorded in SouthEast. I'm not happy because democracy is about the number and with what I'm seeing, power is going back to North in 2023undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Penguin2: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Apc would still have lost no matter who they fielded

grin grin grin
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by garfield1: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

lolz...naija wey don cast kpatakpata
China,Russia were in worst state at some point
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by OkoNDOoBo: 10:16am On Mar 28, 2021
Emmy000seun:
Let's wait and see how it goes.. if APC win election in Nigeria again then I know Nigerian are nothing but just a chest beater.. And it means we are contended with what is going on,. Then no body should even pity us in any condition they put us then.. cheesy.
ignorant abia is pdp stronghold .apc loosing there is nothing to worry about. APC still hold the regions with the highest voting strength NW and SW. That is combined 32m voting power, this is what matters to APC right now not some votes in south east region that kano might likely wipe out
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Emyzoloye5(m): 10:17am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:
China,Russia were in worst state at some point

when

China and russia even in their worst state were 100times better than naija

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Olatomiwami(m): 10:18am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

You can see why apc ticket won't go to the south east.

Very very clear, they themselves knows. Apc will commit intentional suicide if they try that foolishness.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by tutudesz: 10:20am On Mar 28, 2021
able20:

Kalu and Tinubu naa 5&6 for scamming their people ,only say Kalu's people will not follow him to the grave unlike Tinubu.
Kalu was a fool for picking his brother undecided na family business
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Penguin2: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2021
EmekaA125:

Many people in Aba don't have voter's card. PVC is very common in the North that almajiri kids of 5–15 have it. Just tell me why voter apathy is being recorded in SouthEast. I'm not happy because democracy is about the number and with what I'm seeing, power is going back to North in 2023undecided

I understand your point.

That apathy came first, from the fact that Igbos feel they have no business with Nigeria especially when the Nigerian govt consistently enacted policies that are anti-Igbo.

Again, is the fact that most Igbos feel votes don't count. So they are usually of the thinking that no matter how they vote that INEC will still announce who they want, so what's the need in voting.

We need reorientation down here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by garfield1: 10:22am On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

grin grin grin

Except the election is free and fair
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Olatomiwami(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2021
able20:

U must bring Tinubu into your sorry state Aba, when will u grow up with IQ?
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Emmy000seun(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2021
Lol.. grin so are you telling me that you are contended with how APC is running the affairs of this country? If to you is yes then no point quoting me please, but I know what goes around comes around.. happy Palm sunday
OkoNDOoBo:
ignorant abia is pdp stronghold .apc loosing there is nothing to worry about. APC still hold the regions with the highest voting strength NW and SW. That is combined 32m voting power, this is what matters to APC right now not some votes in south east region that kano might likely wipe out
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Olatomiwami(m): 10:26am On Mar 28, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:

That's reminds me of 5% theory, I no mention anybody's region oh, if you come into my mention, una go cry blue murder to MOD tire.

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by ubola: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Apc would still have lost no matter who they fielded
Yes because we igbos hate APC to the bones. As a matter of fact even if APC fields an Igbo-man as Presidential candidate, we will make sure we fail him because of our love for PDP.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by sameks08(m): 10:34am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

At least apc scored 25% which is very crucial
. And with that 25% Abuja court will give you the certificate of return I believe
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by garfield1: 10:35am On Mar 28, 2021
sameks08:
. And with that 25% Abuja court will give you the certificate of return I believe

No,it is crucial for presidential poll.it is like an away goal
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by garfield1: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2021
ubola:
Yes because we igbos hate APC to the bones. As a matter of fact even if APC fields an Igbo-man as Presidential candidate, we will make sure we fail him because of our love for PDP.

Gbam.your pdp will always remain a regional party
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by OkoNDOoBo: 10:37am On Mar 28, 2021
Emmy000seun:
Lol.. grin so are you telling me that you are contended with how APC is running the affairs of this country? If to you is yes then no point quoting me please, but I know what goes around comes around.. happy Palm sunday
apc has done better than PDP despite the fact that pdp had more resources to work with.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by garfield1: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2021
Emyzoloye5:

when

China and russia even in their worst state were 100times better than naija

Read about China pre Mao Zedong era and read about Russia during the tsarist era
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by garfield1: 10:38am On Mar 28, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
apc has done better than PDP despite the fact that pdp had more resources to work with.

Gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Weighs Return Options, Backs Osinbajo / APC Endorses Omo Agege As Deputy Senate President / What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.