Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,389 members, 7,812,149 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner (33664 Views)

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Conrod: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

Buhari regime exposed the voting strength of places in nigeria which pdp usually inflate pre 2015
We were all busy listening to more important issues on our darling radio biafra ,surprised that even 1000 persons went to vote.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by fergie001: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
waze63:

This shows the level of impunity that's going on in Abia APC.. The same mascot that scored 47,000 votes in the primaries couldn't even get upto 7000 votes in the general election... Where are the people that voted for Him in the primaries kwanu? � grin grin

garfield1 kahal29

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by reuben81: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Voter apathy in the SE is very worrisome. Less than 20,000 voters deciding who will represent Aba, a metropolis of over a million residents. Shameful.
my brother seriously u make sense,is that how they are going to win the presidential election

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
yinkus6750:
Congrats to the winner.
What has OUK brought upon himself?
So unfortunate, that News people proved they can't be shoved around.
With all the intimidation and federal might, the will of the people still prevailed.
But I hope, the winner and the governor will work hard in renewing the hidden good fortunes of Aba.

One thing i've come to realise about the Nigerian electorate is that they're not dumb! Whether they're from the south-east, south-south, south-west, middle-belt.....and yes, even the core muslim north! The voting pattern from 2019 onwards shows you they have realised Buhari and his band of visionless, bigoted and vindictive crooks are a fraud, and the only thing that has kept them in power thus far is the shameless rigging and manipulative prowess of the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello and the rest of the miserable lot! That being said, they met their match in certain states like Rivers, Oyo and (with the special grace of God) Bayelsa! shocked

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by lastempero: 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
yinkus6750:
Congrats to the winner.
With all the intimidation and federal might, the will of the people still prevailed.
But I hope, the winner and the governor will work hard in renewing the hidden good fortunes of Aba.

Would have preferred the apga guy. Like ouk like mumu ikpeazu.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by noisy45(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

grin grin it's called the politics of hate and bitterness.....the guy couldn't even pull up to 10k votes for his relative and imagine having less than 20k voters in a major city such as aba....no wonder atiku can't win elections, despite having their block votes grin

Reasons for the voters apathy in SE is because Igbos subconsciously don't see themselves as Nigerians again
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Reference(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
yinkus6750:
Congrats to the winner.

I doubt that. Folks should be sick and tired of the PDP in Abia state.

All over Nigeria there is little left to prove Nigerians are ready to let go of their sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by SweetiliciousD: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Prussian:
Good. Abia is a shithole and Orji Uzor Kalu is responsible for how horrible Abia turned out. Even as Governor, Abia was in ruins.
The current mediocre Ikpeazu and the former misfit TA Orji are direct consequences of Kalu's foolishness.

Well said.

As Asiwaju laid good governance foundation for lagos, Obi for Anambra, Akpabio for Akwaibom, so did Oji Uzor Kalu lay foundation for bad and myopic governance in Abia.

Each successive administration is contesting for the worst and most backward administration of all.

God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Voter apathy in the SE is very worrisome. Less than 20,000 voters deciding who will represent Aba, a metropolis of over a million residents. Shameful.

It's a terrible situation. It goes the same for all the South East and made even worse by the charade of Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by SweetiliciousD: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
PatriotExact:

It's a terrible situation. It goes the same for all the South East and made even worse by the charade of Nnamdi Kanu

Are you able to address any of the worrisome questions put forward by MNK?

Ignorance is bliss not whn the truth has been exposed.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Masterito(m): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Most Eastners feel politicians are not worth the stress.
AsomughaChuks02:
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Tecno66: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/03/28/aba-south-north-bye-election-inec-declares-pdp-winner-over-apcs-kalu-others/?amp&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true
God bless igbo people. Them no dey carry last. How can a party make promises, fail to deliver on them and still be winning elections. We don craze for this country?
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by AmadorSays: 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
congrats to the winner
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by obyrich(m): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
APC made the worst mistake of their life by fielding orji uzor kalu's brother from igbere to represent the people of Aba

such a greedy man
This is why I don't take them serious at all. To think that Alex Otti collapsed APGA into this charade led by OUK and Sons is very pitiable. Still observing them from my balcony. grin
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Forumobserver12(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:

Truly it's a very big concern to me, Political stakeholders in SE should do something fast to arrest this ugly trend...
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by mechanics(m): 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Wow, congrats to him.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Chiboto414: 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
SuperBold:
It is bad to say after 25 years of PDP failure in Abia, people still troop out to vote for them, Abian are we not tired of this suffering? embarassed

Ikpeazu we have seen ur work, EFCC is coming soon angry
not that ..Abian dont want orji to be playing on them again through his own brother..
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by StrongInBed: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Prussian:
Good. Abia is a shithole and Orji Uzor Kalu is responsible for how horrible Abia turned out. Even as Governor, Abia was in ruins.
The current mediocre Ikpeazu and the former misfit TA Orji are direct consequences of Kalu's foolishness.

You mean your entire family and your useless good for nothing mum is shiit hole.

Thunder fire all you foreigners from other part of Nigeria talking trash on Abia matter.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

OUK think that Abians would remain his political slaves ... I laugh am...
E shock am...
Ndi Ara..

cc fergie001 e shock you bro ??
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by sapoyoro(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
Only a terrorist will vote for APC with what's going on in Nigeria now.

Yoruba nation is a must !
what happened sir..I know you are APC fan
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
StrongInBed:

You mean your entire family and your useless good for nothing mum is shiit hole.

Thunder fire all you foreigners from other part of Nigeria talking trash on Abia matter.

Nwanne, Chukwu gozie gi..
I wonder what Abia did to them that they so hate the state and say trash about it always..
Personally, I have been to all states in Nigeria and spend quality time in them all.. Abia is not even in the category of 10 worst states in Nigeria bu everything, yet even a confused fellow from A rickety state like Sound, or a sorry state like Zamfara would just open mouth waaa dey yarn nonsense..
Thank you for blasting that Asshole..
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by fergie001: 1:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

OUK think that Abians would remain his political slaves ... I laugh am...
E shock am...
Ndi Ara..
e shock you bro ??
How e take shock me? Abi you dey drink?

Who has been the Chief campaigner against OUK...abi the moniker dey confuse you? grin

kalu61 garfield1 abeg tutor am small ....
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
fergie001:

How e take shock me? Abi you dey drink?

Who has been the Chief campaigner against OUK...abi the moniker dey confuse you? grin

kalu61 garfield1 abeg tutor am small ....

I have not followed up on your post.. I been think say you dey OUK line up nah..
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
OkoNDOoBo:
ignorant abia is pdp stronghold .apc loosing there is nothing to worry about. APC still hold the regions with the highest voting strength NW and SW. That is combined 32m voting power, this is what matters to APC right now not some votes in south east region that kano might likely wipe out
Oga APC does not have any stronghold in the North.Almajiris will vote for any party that fields a Northern candidate
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

No,it is crucial for presidential poll.it is like an away goal
So because Mascot Kalu got 25% in Aba means Hell-rufai, Tinubu or whoever APC gives it's presidential ticket will win 25% too?
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Very very clear, they themselves knows. Apc will commit intentional suicide if they try that foolishness.
In all this your notice the SW will never smell aso rock in 2023
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by fergie001: 1:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

I have not followed up on your post.. I been think say you dey OUK line up nah..
Na only person wey get short memory fit follow that line.

Can you go to Bende and contest House of Reps?

I wonder.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Sonn(m): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
zabuur:
Now the election is free and fair. Our democracy is back.

These are the head lines we are expecting.

Oga people should be allowed to make their choice(s) be it PDP or APC without humiliation and manipulation which has become the bane of Elections ever since the inception of this Government, let Elections be free and fair, I no know the kind sense wey some people get, #TUFIAKWA
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
fergie001:

Na only person wey get short memory fit follow that line.

Can you go to Bende and contest House of Reps?

I wonder.

E shock me bro...
D guy leave em constituency wn come take another people own..
Another humiliating defeat for him and his crew..
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by fergie001: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
E shock me bro...
D guy leave em constituency wn come take another people own..
Another humiliating defeat for him and his crew..

This one na small one.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Tecno66: 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
yinkus6750:
Congrats to the winner.
With the jailing of that Prof. in Akwa Ibom state, it will be difficult for officials to accept manipulated results from now on. Monkey don wise.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by DEROX: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
According to Asgard13, Tinubu must contest APC primary. grin

Because the caliphate will choose Kalu or Umahi over him due to the blocks of votes APC will get in South East.. ..

Sense and Ipob Terrorists are two parallel lines grin
lol so you know that asgard fool that talks out of his anus.Kalu will win apc primary in hell, dey never start

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam / Buhari Weighs Return Options, Backs Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.