Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,438 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner (33667 Views)

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / INEC Declares PDP Winner Of ALL Elections In Zamfara / INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Voter apathy in the SE is very worrisome. Less than 20,000 voters deciding who will represent Aba, a metropolis of over a million residents. Shameful.
Aba North and Aba South doesn't make up for the whole of Aba.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by VictorUSA(m): 2:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
In reality PDP taught APC how to rig election, but now it takes luck for PDP to rig election in which APC is involved.Congrats...to """sike

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by garfield1: 2:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

So because Mascot Kalu got 25% in Aba means Hell-rufai, Tinubu or whoever APC gives it's presidential ticket will win 25% too?

Even if mascot didn't get it,apc will always divide abia votes
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
sapoyoro:

what happened sir..I know you are APC fan

I have never been a fan of that evil party ! Admittedly, I voted for Buhari in 2015; a mistake that was. I did not know that he's such an incurable ethnic bigot ; a chauvinist !
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by sameks08(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
garfield1:

No,it is crucial for presidential poll.it is like an away goal
. is ok I wish you well
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Iconicwereysqua: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by ngadaAwo: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Iconicwereysqua:
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
another one

mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 1
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Prussian: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
EzeNri:

Aba is a shithole,no doubt.

But there is no non-capital city in your SW expect Lagos that is more developed than Aba.

I put my N5k.

Lagos state has more bad roads than Aba, I put another N10k

You yorubas will just hide in your brown root huts in Osun and be insulting places that are far ahead of your cities.

Take your money and go use it to buy kerosene for your people in Abia. I heard Ikpeazu has made you all kerosene addicts.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by EzeNri(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Prussian:

Take your money and go use it to buy kerosene for your people in Abia. I heard Ikpeazu has made you all kerosene addicts.
Meaning your lies have been bustes.

Typical Osun miacreant
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by samwillyco1(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Noted, PDP and South East is like Mother and Child
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by emilo2bad: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Emmy000seun:
This is a sign for Apc to know that Nigerian don't buy their lies and propaganda anymore... grin cool, we await 2023..RIP Apc no rigging can prevail this time around..Ati sòrò sókè.. cheesy
You cannot say that, Aba in the heart of PDP in Nigeria, that is nnamdi kanu territory apc cannot win there, likewise, PDP cannot win a by election in lagos or kano
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by EmekaA125(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

I understand your point.

That apathy came first, from the fact that Igbos feel they have no business with Nigeria especially when the Nigerian govt consistently enacted policies that are anti-Igbo.

Again, is the fact that most Igbos feel votes don't count. So they are usually of the thinking that no matter how they vote that INEC will still announce who they want, so what's the need in voting.

We need reorientation down here.
U are very correct. A very massive reorientation for that matter. I feel for my people. We have a long way to go. Both Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani have been to Asorock except Igbo.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by sapoyoro(m): 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

I have never been a fan of that evil party ! Admittedly, I voted for Buhari in 2015; a mistake that was. I did not know that he's such an incurable ethnic bigot ; a chauvinist !
oh..OK egbon....
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by samwillyco1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Voter apathy in the SE is very worrisome. Less than 20,000 voters deciding who will represent Aba, a metropolis of over a million residents. Shameful.

The truth is that all the NIGERIAN POLITICIANS are criminals especially the South East Politicians and can never be trusted that's why majority go about their normal daily duties that will put food on their table instead of taking risk to vote in another CRIMINAL that will never fulfil his political promise
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Yankee101: 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
They tried police it didn't work, money no work, intimidation no work, e remain court shenanigans now
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Pls who's mascot orji uzor kalu?
Is it the Orji Uzor Kalu that I know? I mean he's defeated.?
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
sapoyoro:

oh..OK egbon....

Thanks omo Iya mi.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Okoroawusa: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Wait... only 13,000 people voted in a whole constituency?

This number is less than the number of people in Ariaria market any given day nah!!!

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
yinkus6750:
Congrats to the winner.
What has OUK brought upon himself?
So unfortunate, that News people proved they can't be shoved around.
With all the intimidation and federal might, the will of the people still prevailed.
But I hope, the winner and the governor will work hard in renewing the hidden good fortunes of Aba.

With this result, Orji Uzor Kalu has lost any consideration for presidential ticket in APC.

This is a man that assured APC leadership that he had the political machinery to deliver the constituency to the Party.

He's just reduced his chances.

1 Like

Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by sandymikky: 4:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
emilo2bad:

You cannot say that, Aba in the heart of PDP in Nigeria, that is nnamdi kanu territory apc cannot win there, likewise, PDP cannot win a by election in lagos or kano
Don't be too sure about that. That's why we're calling for the Amended Electoral Act to be signed into law so that votes can tryly count.
It seems today that PDP can't win in Lagos or Kano because of the irregularities and gross manipulations of election results by politicians. Get the Electoral Act set and see all that demystified.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by zudozz: 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
they don beat Orji Kalu n his brother

This na person wey wan be president inside him mind.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by dbonks(m): 7:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
ddippset:
1.Nigeria being a mono economy, depending on crude oil and nothing else.

No government would have survived the impact of Niger Avengers bombings and covid 19 on the Nigerian economy.
Even if you brought angels from heaven, Nigeria would never have survived these 2 major catastrophes.

2. Security; Everyone must realize by now that Nigeria cannot be policed. Nigeria is to vast and our security agencies are overstretched.
Anybody who thinks that boko haram and banditry are a Buhari problem must be a fool.
Even when Buhari leaves office, banditry will multiply.

If this country is not divided into smaller workable factions, Nigeria is doomed.

Buhari or no Buhari.

Lastly, APC and PDP are the same there is nothing like one is worse than the other.

The only difference is that PDP made from oil, probably 10 times of what APC is making.

For writing all what you have above here your case is irredeemable.
So under PDP the level of pipeline bombing was less than what Buhari's govt experienced?
So Boko Haram inflicted more damage under this govt than before?
Did you also forget the flood of 2012 and the Ebola saga?
But the govt then tried to manage the economy better so much so that the citizens did not suffer these level of hardship...not even with all what you people said about the govt been too corrupt and all the officials criminals, yet price of average goods and services were at the reach of average citizens.
I don't even want to remind you of what became of almost of the govt officials after they left office, they are now high fliers globally.
If I were you, I will take a little break, purse and think. But no you always allow others to think for you.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by ddippset(m): 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
[s]
dbonks:

For writing all what you have above here your case is irredeemable.
So under PDP the level of pipeline bombing was less than what Buhari's govt experienced?
So Boko Haram inflicted more damage under this govt than before?
Did you also forget the flood of 2012 and the Ebola saga?
But the govt then tried to manage the economy better so much so that the citizens did not suffer these level of hardship...not even with all what you people said about the govt been too corrupt and all the officials criminals, yet price of average goods and services were at the reach of average citizens.
I don't even want to remind you of what became of almost of the govt officials after they left office, they are now high fliers globally.
If I were you, I will take a little break, purse and think. But no you always allow others to think for you.[/s]
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by garfield1: 8:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

One thing i've come to realise about the Nigerian electorate is that they're not dumb! Whether they're from the south-east, south-south, south-west, middle-belt.....and yes, even the core muslim north! The voting pattern from 2019 onwards shows you they have realised Buhari and his band of visionless, bigoted and vindictive crooks are a fraud, and the only thing that has kept them in power thus far is the shameless rigging and manipulative prowess of the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello and the rest of the miserable lot! That being said, they met their match in certain states like Rivers, Oyo and (with the special grace of God) Bayelsa! shocked

They actually won bayelsa fair and square
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by psucc(m): 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
If you were in Aba on the election day, you may not have voted either.

Aba city was under siege. Security road blocks everywhere you turn. Almost on a distance of everything 2 poles. So people were scared away. Only the brave and the concerned went to cast their vote.

The apathy was caused by fear of the unknown.
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by tillo4real(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2021
let vote APC out,the have notting to offer us ,what the have is empty promised
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by emilo2bad: 7:43am On Mar 29, 2021
sandymikky:

Don't be too sure about that. That's why we're calling for the Amended Electoral Act to be signed into law so that votes can tryly count.
It seems today that PDP can't win in Lagos or Kano because of the irregularities and gross manipulations of election results by politicians. Get the Electoral Act set and see all that demystified.
So what you are saying is that the by election in Aba constituency was rigged, to identify PDP miscreant is to mention Apc win in kano or lagos you will hear rigging or democracy under threat, we know your type
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by WisdomfromGod: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=AsomughaChuks02 post=100275096]Voter apathy in the SE is very worrisome. Less than 20,000 voters deciding who will represent Aba, a metropolis of over a million residents. Shameful.[/quote
nobody cares about your election moreover the best rigger wins
Re: Aba South/North Bye-Election: INEC Declares PDP's Ebisieke Winner by sandymikky: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
emilo2bad:

So what you are saying is that the by election in Aba constituency was rigged, to identify PDP miscreant is to mention Apc win in kano or lagos you will hear rigging or democracy under threat, we know your type
Only fools reason as you've done. You can't deny the fact that elections in Nigeria are marred by irregularities arising from manipulations by politicians. Again, you can't deny the fact that the fraud and violence accompanying elections in Nigeria can be reduced through compliance with the Electoral Act.
But first the Bill as prepared by the Eight Assembly with whatever imput the Ninth may wish to make has to be signed into law.
President Buhari's refusal or willingness to assent to the bill lends credence to the belief by many that he's okay with election fraud.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun / "Saraki Will Reduce Your Punishment If You Apologise" - Melaye Tells Ndume / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.