Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) (39388 Views)

07/07: Police Commissioner Warns Cultists To Steer Clear Of Lagos. / Sterling Bank Staff Accused Of Sexually Harassing 3 Ladies On The Same Night / Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Rushna27(f): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
this is just too much of a wickedness....... he will meet his water loo soon
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Bbbwings: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
This ugly sutures.
Is there nobody concerned about minimizing scarring as much as possible.
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Amaechi2023(m): 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
there's always multiple side to a story.
the PHED men tried to disconnect in peace but the victim disagreed.
I'm as much as the masses chooses to sympathize with him due to the injury, I can only but let people know that actions have consequences.
you didn't pay your full bill and you don't want to be disconnected in peace now your playing the victim card when the PHED man chooses to assimilate.
ogbeni, you deserve what you got.

4 Likes

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Bisolamontutu: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
angry
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by McLizbae: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
O wrong jor!
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Dozie32(m): 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
It serves him right

1 Like

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Abeg I am eating ooo

Ahan

1 Like

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Housing(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
JusticeForKazah:
A PHED marketing Staff by name Leo Edet working at the Itam Substation located at Mbak itam 3 has reportedly brutalised a customer by name Sunday Kazah who resides at Trinity Estate in Mbak Itam 3.

Legitimate information gotten reveals that on Thursday the 25th of March 2021, Leo Edet, the marketing Staff with the mbak itam 3 substation office went for electricity disconnection in the Mbak Itam axis and finally ended in Trinity estate where he ordered his boys to disconnect electricity cables for residents who hadn't paid their bills. During the process, the victims cable was disconnected. When the victim, Sunday Kazah noticed that electricity in his apartment had been terminated, he confronted the PHED staff with his Phed receipt showing that he had paid half of the estimated bill issued to him. The Marketer, Leo Edet confirmed in the affirmative that he had paid half the estimated bill, but that he would still go ahead with the disconnection because he was given a target by his superiors.

The only option he gave for power to be reconnected was for the victim to pay the full balance of the estimated bill. When the victim protested that he had paid half his bill and would pay the balance later, the Marketer then ordered for his men to leave. The victim then proceeded to tell the Marketer he was not comfortable with the decision and begged them to reconnect his light.

After much persuasion which was ignored, the victim in frustration held the ladder and asked for his light to be reconnected. Leo Edet then ordered his men to leave and started making calls. Trouble started when after 30 minutes, Leo Edet the Marketer resurfaced back with a PHED Hilux vehicle filled with cultists to Trinity Estate. When they saw the victim Sunday Kazah, they all jumped out of the moving Hilux vehicle and pounced on him hitting and clubbing him with dangerous weapons. At the end, the victim was left brutalised and wounded and his electricity cables were cut off and taken away. The victim later proceeded to their substation office to lay his complaint and he was told that he would be paid a visit by the Head Manager of the substation office Solomon Iheanacho. As of the time of this report, the victim is still nursing his wounds while the Head Manager and staff of PHED have left him to face his fate. We ask that justice be met for Sunday Kazah and the assailants and pepetrators of this ignoble act be brought to book.

Cc:
@PHEDconnect
@NhrcNigeria
@PoliceNG

Kindly do similar post on Twitter and tag all the relevant Agencies and Social Media Influencers.

He should report to police and press for Charges
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Bisolamontutu: 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dozie32:
It serves him right

God Will Punish You. Idiotic Bastard.. It will happen to you and ur household

1 Like

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by vineyardfarms: 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
JusticeForKazah:

obtain medical report from govt hospital and file for assult charges throu police and bring that animal and his tugs to book. Call mr. Saviour of human right commision. Collecting bills without meter is illegal.

1 Like

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Mars16(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Viewers discretion please.

1 Like

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Cultism no good but if to say the man them attack him na game man now, na so scores go start!

Godairpus
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by realstars: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
I Have Nnthing To Believe Than To Believe Thn Story.
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
I know people will hate me, but I am going to point out something important

1.The victim paid half his bill. I'll repeat that again. The victim paid half his bill.

That is not fair to PHED.

Far too many Nigerians don't pay their power bills or pay their bills partially, yet they expect light 24/7. If people don't pay their bills in full, where are the discos going to get money to fix and upgrade our power sector?

2.The vctim probably used violence to chase away the PHED workers, then they came back in force and disconnected his power line, he fought with them and got injured...and is now forming victim.

Abeg, I'm sorry, but this victim is playing to the gallery.

The vcitim should go and pay his bills in full. Poeple like him are why those of us who actually pay our bills bear heavy burden from the DISCOS.

To anyone who wants to abuse me....if you were running a business and 40% of your customers did not pay for power at all, and of the remaining 60% several of them pay half their bills, would your business survive.?

Must we support people stealing power , and underpaying DISCOS and then we suddeny expect them DISCOS to perform miralces? With which money?

7 Likes

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is serious, but he should have paid the remaining part of his bills to avoid issues with them.

1 Like

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Housing(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ok
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

We all know what happened. In the usual habit of the supposed 'victim' to intimidate the staff like they always do, he met his match.

We've seen victims unleash their dogs on staff, go naked before female staff, attacked some while still on the ladder and many more but many if you laugh it all off as if it's comedy.

The said "victim in frustration held his ladder" and did something stupid that we will eventually find out when we hear the other side of the story.

I believe your source of living is to disconnect electricity from consumers who do not meet requirements. You as a staff, do you pay your own bill in full? So all phcn guys are exemplary. Nonsense. So this justifies what the animals did to the man. Nonsense again

5 Likes

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bisolamontutu:

God Will Punish You. Idiotic Bastard.. It will happen to you and ur household

1.If the guy you quoted is paying his bills in full and regularly, why should God punish him? And why would DISCO bother him when he is paying his bills in full?

2.If you were running a business, and 40% of your customers don't pay you and 20% pay you half of their bills, and less than 10% were paying you in full, with the remainder paying you one third of their bills to you, would you make enough to break even.

Whiechever way you look at it, people like our victim by not paying their bills in full make things harder for those of us who pay our POWER bills REGULARLY in full. So, let him pay his bills in full, and stop fighting PHED.
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by SEGLIZ: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
VirginSearcher:
Buhari has destroyed this country

talk with reasoning.
is it Buhari that groomed cultist?
is it Buhari that sold power to their family and cronies?
to God be the Glory Buhari has got nothing to sell to his cronies since came into office. his predecessors had sold off every sellables.
this is not in defence of buhari flaws.

1 Like

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Viicfuntop:

I believe your source of living is to disconnect electricity from consumers who do not meet requirements. You as a staff, do you pay your own bill in full? So all phcn guys are exemplary. Nonsense. So this justifies what the animals did to the man. Nonsense again

So if you were running a business selling rice, and I bought rice from you and paid you one third of the cost, and refused to pay you the rest after several months, would you let me go because 'I am poor' and not bother me?
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Viicfuntop(f): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Subsidybad21:

So if you were running a business selling rice, and I bought rice from you and paid you one third of the cost, and refused to pay you the rest after several months, would you let me go because 'I am poor' and not bother me?

You missed the point. All the marketer had to do was disconnect the light. Why did he have to go that far
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Amaechi2023(m): 8:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
mechanics:
This is serious, but he should have paid the remaining part of his bills to avoid issues with them.
Nigerians hate truth.
if you read the part where he held the NEPA man from disconnecting the light, you'll understand that hes only crying victim after receiving a doze of his own vitamin c..

1 Like

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Viicfuntop:

You missed the point. All the marketer had to do was disconnect the light. Why did he have to go that far

He disconnected the light, and the victim came and held the ladder which implies some threatening was going on

(In the past, my local DISCO came and disconnected me once...and no, I did not come out and hold their ladder, or complain...I went to their office later in the day, and sorted issues out. Later, I moved to an address with a meter)

1 Like

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Amaechi2023(m): 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
Viicfuntop:

see why he had to go far..

After much persuasion which was ignored, the victim in frustration held the ladder and asked for his light to be reconnected.

isint it obvious the victim was only going to respond when the use of force is applied?

2 Likes

Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Lamasta(m): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Let the law take its course mbok I hate what I don't like
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by Jalaw: 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
abc115:
Akwa Ibom and their witches and wizards accusations

They midwives stole your brain during your birth.
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by donprinyo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
These stitches have many explanations of current Nigeria.
Re: PHED Staff Accused Of Using Cultists To Harm Customer In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pix) by KingMack(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
That's some huge chunk capped sad shocked shocked it's SAD that cultisim will never end!!! Even the young ones are been misled from their youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Lady Blackmailed By Nigerian Scammer Confesses To Her Husband (Pics) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic / Man Nabbed For Stealing Bridge Rails (Picture of suspect & materials)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.