Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza (7697 Views)

I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:39am On Apr 04, 2021
Casalindal:

Thanks for welcoming me back to the street sweetheart. How is it down here?? Hope you will show me around.

You are not funny. Go back to your hole madam fight for my place. Your mate are busy touching life you are busy fighting for your place..... misplace priority ha were u drag up ni cuz i cant believe you were given any home training. Apologise to Michelle
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2021
Casalindal:

I am angry that men will put their mouth in women fight? Like I am questioning these men muscularity How will a man put his mouth between women fight. Well I have stop will not glorify anyone of them with a response. Fucking simp......

The more i read the more stupid you are. Today is Sunday go back to COZA ask for prayer you need functioning brain. Remember you fought for your place. Dumb ass
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by palsenator(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2021
Casalindal:
Good morning guys, how are we all doing? Let me go straight to the point. So yesterday my thread was the. Most talked about although yesterday and it drew some attention to me, but something funny happened today on my way heading to church. I was on my way to church and while we were being stop by the traffic light the was this guy, at the next car beside us he started calling me ashawo and a stupid girl not even minding my husband and daughter was all with me. It’s painful he started calling my husband hiv and all kind of name.. I’m in pain and I have cried my eyes out, we could not make it to church as we drove back home my husband has left the house as I speak and it really sad. I shared my story here because I want a form of closure and also inform people what we lady go through when we love a man regardless.

My husband has asked me to leave his house and not to return. This is really sad and I’m broken beyond measure, God know I love this man and I did will never make any mockery of his health but was trying to educate people out there that it’s possible to still be marry to your partner regardless of his status because there are medical teams that can make this possible.

In the first place, being a real life issue to NAIRALAND is a sign of stupidity. Most people that comment here are teenagers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point / Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.