Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza (7618 Views)

I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? / I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by richmond500: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2021
Humblebloke:

which matter undecided grin

That lady tho'.....is she schizophrenic
I think she is mumuPHRENIC (whatever that means)
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Neimar: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2021
grin grin

Since he is not at home
Perfect opportunity to continue your okpoism
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Akuruoulo(m): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2021
Michelle55:

His or her brain dey touch niyen cheesy
She and her audio husband and audio money no go let person rest for here.
Na Nairaland men fit her. Aboobi never jam d wan wey pass her before, make she dey flex her wings. Dem go soon clip am for am. grin
Abeg no the use HUNCLE AND HE. NO DRAG US ENTER BIKOO.
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Akuruoulo(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

I don’t have your time today. I’m here for the lady’s who want to slut shame me not you honey. Go back from that door you came in from
CAN U PLEASE STOP ? U ASKD FOR ADVICE AND NT THIS
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Akuruoulo(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2021
cyndylove64:
yes sir.happy sunday
MAKE U STOP ABEG
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by wumi2017(f): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2021
This is so sad ,,pls take heart my dear Sis, at Least you have learnt ur lesson and pls find a way to beg ur hubby for forgiveness so that you can come back together and live happily again..May God bless your family
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Casalindal(f): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2021
Akuruoulo:
CAN U PLEASE STOP ? U ASKD FOR ADVICE AND NT THIS

I am angry that men will put their mouth in women fight? Like I am questioning these men muscularity How will a man put his mouth between women fight. Well I have stop will not glorify anyone of them with a response. Fucking simp......

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Akuruoulo(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

I am angry that men will put their mouth in women fight? Like I am questioning these men muscularity How will a man put his mouth between women fight. Well I have stop will not glorify anyone of them with a response. Fucking simp......
BETTER
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Casalindal(f): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2021
wumi2017:
This is so sad ,,pls take heart my dear Sis, at Least you have learnt ur lesson and pls find a way to beg ur hubby for forgiveness so that you can come back together and live happily again..May God bless your family

Amen sis thanks. I have moved to a friends place at katampe for now will go back home tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Humblebloke(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
richmond500:
I think she is mumuPHRENIC (whatever that means)

gringringrin

mumuPHRENIC describes her better......

she is extremely slow witted.
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Mhimi007(m): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
you said you were ready for the fight na
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by verygoodbadboi: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
@Op

Almost doesn't count. u really deserve to be beaten maybe you'll have sense after

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Skullano(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Which kin lie lie write up be all this one na?.
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
some persons can act immature....Next time if u want to shared something of secrecity, pls make sure u don't have any trace or even a picture on ur profile.....Pls take heart and I pray God gives you the strength to reconcile your home...
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Duplexxx: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
You still beating around the bush

Do you have anything with that guy?
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Ejike07: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
sorry OP your story is not complete
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Mallamai(f): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
I'm still available for PayPal pick up.
380/$
WhatsApp me on 09014372590 for more info
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by needanswer: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:
Good morning guys, how are we all doing? Let me go straight to the point. So yesterday my thread was the. Most talked about although yesterday and it drew some attention to me, but something funny happened today on my way heading to church. I was on my way to church and while we were being stop by the traffic light the was this guy, at the next car beside us he started calling me ashawo and a stupid girl not even minding my husband and daughter was all with me. It’s painful he started calling my husband hiv and all kind of name.. I’m in pain and I have cried my eyes out, we could not make it to church as we drove back home my husband has left the house as I speak and it really sad. I shared my story here because I want a form of closure and also inform people what we lady go through when we love a man regardless.

My husband has asked me to leave his house and not to return. This is really sad and I’m broken beyond measure, God know I love this man and I did will never make any mockery of his health but was trying to educate people out there that it’s possible to still be marry to your partner regardless of his status because there are medical teams that can make this possible.

Stop this rubbish please

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by luminouz(m): 1:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Michelle55:
That's what you get when you bring your private life to the general public to dissect.

Do you think most of us don't have relationships we cherish and no amount of SM brouhaha can dent it? We do but we all choose to keep it private because that's what a sane person should do, it's also not totally wrong to share your problems but do it politely too.

You never spared anyone that trolled you even if it's merely teasing, sis life no hard reach like that na. There are some comments you need to ignore but I guess you enjoy the fame far too much to ignore anything.

I'm sorry that you're facing that challenges in your marriage now, it will surely pass but also learn to bridle your thoughts and quit showing off, you practically live your life on social media so don't expect anything less either.

Why do we have to know if your husband is living with hiv or not? You choose to marry him and that's enough reason to do right by him by being his wife and not a social media parrot. I'm sorry if I'm sounding harsh but it is what it is and I'm not going to mince words.

I pray he calms down and sort out the issues amicably with you, just pray this doesn't ruin your supposed marriage.

Peace!
All this talk on a very blatant lie of a thread?
Can't you see how fake the story is?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by anslemarinze52(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Apart from me, who else don't understand what this woman is talking about ?

I swear I didn't really get the message
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Oturatetuala(m): 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
Always seeking for attention, what do you again in it? Your life your problem.
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Twelfthman: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

Do you have evidence of it? If you have it post it then I can comment and give my opinion about it but if you don't have then shut up...if I call u an attention seeking b*tch I am not wrong because you wont post no evidence that someone harass you
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Twelfthman: 1:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Omg these bitches can make someone use swear words... . Why do y'all love attention like cars love fuel?
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Vivianagoja(m): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
You wanted attention, Attention has located you..
Deal with it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by mcjohny(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
honestly I feel sorry for the op
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Jeon(f): 1:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Most people here won't believe your story I don't know why![or is it because of the fakeis they display daily ]worst part of it instead of them to keep mute and bypass [no way ]they must turn it to battlefield.ranting empty threats, calling themselves abusive names.

@op

sorry for everything I hope you find strength in the hands of the Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Agbebakun22: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Apart from me, who else don't understand what this woman is talking about ?

Aje who dey mind this useless evening newspaper with her moon tales

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:
Good morning guys, how are we all doing? Let me go straight to the point. So yesterday my thread was the. Most talked about although yesterday and it drew some attention to me, but something funny happened today on my way heading to church. I was on my way to church and while we were being stop by the traffic light the was this guy, at the next car beside us he started calling me ashawo and a stupid girl not even minding my husband and daughter was all with me. It’s painful he started calling my husband hiv and all kind of name.. I’m in pain and I have cried my eyes out, we could not make it to church as we drove back home my husband has left the house as I speak and it really sad. I shared my story here because I want a form of closure and also inform people what we lady go through when we love a man regardless.

My husband has asked me to leave his house and not to return. This is really sad and I’m broken beyond measure, God know I love this man and I did will never make any mockery of his health but was trying to educate people out there that it’s possible to still be marry to your partner regardless of his status because there are medical teams that can make this possible.

Lies from the pit of hell. I think this woman is a fantasist and manipulator. She needs help

1 Share

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Agbebakun22: 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

You are pained right?? Okay honey I have notice you. Let talk about your account number and when you were begging for 5k... let talk about how you want to buy food items and how that 5k will go a long way... let talk about it honey

Hey what's ur name sef, you think like an amateur how on earth will bring such thing up, you're just a frustrated hitch I pity a man that wife this swine parading herself as human.. I pity people who have anything to do with you.. If u mention me Aje na Obatala combine with Amadioha go smash ur thick useless skull
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Greatzeus(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

Amen sis thanks. I have moved to a friends place at katampe for now will go back home tomorrow
This is too specific detail,you don't have to give info like this out on a public forum like this.
I just wish your story ain't true cos if it is then you don't need all these bashing,you need to be comforted,and your husband should be begged on your behalf.
Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by Crunchyg3: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

I’m broken
plz why are you all giving this casalinda girl/boy attention. how does the topic and the post relate. you failed in attempt to seek for attention with your fake stories. the topic reads a nairalander almost beat you up at coza, while the post read that you were at a traffic light and the person cursing you out was in another car and you were in another car, so how did he almost beat you. finally how did you know he was a nairalander? was he shouting nairalander while cursing you. plz I beg you stop all these rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Man Almost Beat Me Today At Coza by drnoel: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Casalindal:

You are not making any sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She's Too Touchy!!! / Gifts And Relationships / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.