Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site (52782 Views)

My Experience Doing Physical Labour Work At A Building Construction Site / Vacation Job: A female undergraduate needed / Manual Labour- Sales Person Ajah Market (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by kushme: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
stanwheellz:
Na the new pattern to ask for help now

You mean new pattern for females. Cos this new pattern won't work for men..

Gender equality is so real.
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by bhella10: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
To what end?
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by somehow: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
obinna58:
Her boyfriend should be very ashamed.

No woman should be subjected to this. It's evil.

Her boyfriend? What does he owe her or is he her father or mother or siblings?
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Felabrity: 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
kushme:

grin That was her mission. And it worked.

Pussified Era. Trust me, na thirsty men go help her pass.. Gender equality is so real..

Main reason why people helped her, was because she was trying to work and school herself

Especially tough work like bricklaying

The post has reached over over 50,000 people

Lol, it's really gender related

There are thousands of others especially men that are doing that kind of work and still schooling, but no one is helping them

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Rita33(f): 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
This has to be shown to many ashawo girls
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
this young gal no dey smart at all. the smart one wil look for another type of hustle that is suitable for a woman and engage in and make betta pay . this labourer work wil have very adverse effect on her health in the futere so y do it?

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by doxijaw: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
If not a skit cos hard to tell these days, loudable.

To see this is refreshing because na prostitution the rest they do, which is terrible despite whatever spin you put on it
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by EMMY76: 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
obinna58:

Here in delta state it's a proffession it's a common sight to see old women in different groups doing this job happily while their husbands spend time in drinking ogogoro (local wine).

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by calcal: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
I used to do this back then in secondary school, I remember how my girlfriend dump me like a hot potato when she heard the news.
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Make I see any landlord wey never do site work.

This one nah normal for me.

Or your Papa be Landlord.
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by owendei(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
LMS1:
Oh God bring those feminist to this thread And Make Sure TZzor Have Something To Learn From This Thread When She See It.
amen....
I Nor Well Abeg! grin

Not only Zzor o, even LadyGCruelDKilaB. Those ones are waiting for already made d*ck that they will not be submissive to, yet they want to be shown love.

God bless every sincere guzzling babe!
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Okuruman(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
obinna58:
Her boyfriend or her parents, who should be ashamed you talk as a person whom brain left their head #spit
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Soolmus: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Atleast she didn't steal from anyone
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Oju4190: 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
She dey shift her womb......Females are not suppose to lift heavy load such as dis

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by kushme: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Felabrity:

Main reason why people helped her, was because she was trying to work and school herself

Especially tough work like bricklaying

The post has reached over over 50,000 people

Lol, it's really gender related

There are thousands of others especially men that are doing that kind of work and still schooling, but no one is helping them

You got the point already...

Gender equality is so real.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by kushme: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oju4190:
She dey shift her womb......Females are not suppose to lift heavy load such as dis

Sir, do you believe in gender equality?
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by TheRedpillguy: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
No Big deal. Men do it every day. One woman does it and hit the news.
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by WudBMother: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Correct babe!
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by kevotek1000(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
obinna58:

You're funny... Her boyfriend or her parents. Why do Africa men assume responsibility for a woman yet to be their wife. The only thing wrong here is that she's educated and she deserve a better job that match her discipline. All the same I hail her genuine hustle unlike most girls that engage in prostitution.

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Dahreformer2666: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Qell, what's so special about her doing a menual job, u thought those girls claim we're equal
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Dahreformer2666: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Well, what's so special about her doing a menual job, u thought those girls claim we're equal
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by GeoAfrikana(m): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
obinna58:

I've cancelled my comment.
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by aspiring44: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
SniperSmurf:
Better than becoming a prostitute or doing 'jazz'. Trust your struggle and watch what happens.

Much better my bro . I once did that in 2016 and God has made me look back to keep Praising and thanking For His mercies and goodness.

No condition is permanent . When God is ready to make you smile . He does it without a blink .

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by DesignAndBuild: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Some of these laborers, bricklayers, masons, sometimes make as much as 60-80k per week on our sites. I know because I'm an architect and contractor so I pay them, while some so called white collar workers with tie don't make that much in a month. So maybe you need to rethink who you call less advantaged.
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by olaxm: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
They will doubt her unless she decided to be like Erica and Bleep behind camera on national TV. Life no balance.

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Aguilar(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
obinna58:

because na her bf put her for this condition, you see how stupid you are. you can't even blame the parents na d bf

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by koning: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Op, drop her contact for me. I would like to give her a little something as an encouragement. I appreciate such young women.
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Epositive:
What's evil in her working and getting paid?
That guy is a Simple man....grin
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
benjackugo:
Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site (Photos, Video)

A Nigerian female undergraduate has shared photos and video of herself doing manual labour at a building construction site, IgbereTV reports.

In a Twitter post she made on Friday, March 26 @02franx shared pictures of herself with a head pan and flanked by male labour workers at a construction site.

She captioned it:

https://twitter.com/02franx/status/1375483272038379524?s=20

She captioned her video;

https://twitter.com/02franx/status/1375841244182626319?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uj-4IXfFPw

There Is dignity In labouring with your both hands. Oloshos and He-Goats, Shey una don hear me......
Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by kevotek1000(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Africa men and their mindset over women is annoying, the tend to completely rendered the women folks useless a situation where they are see only as sex and kitchen tools. Nothing will be out of place if a woman is given fair share work. You think a woman can't drive Dangote truck full with cements? I don't see anything out of place that this young girl has done except that she's educated and she deserves better work that matches her discipline. I hail her genuine hustle better
than most girls that would choose prostitution as a means of substance... Nothing is wrong except a woman full with a determination to succeed in a genuine way.

Re: Nigerian Female Undergraduate Does Manual Labour At Building Construction Site by Funkeshuga(m): 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
I was part of the cheap labourer during Afe Babalola university building

who cares about how far those days but how well, thanks to the value of social media lately

Sample Cover Letter That Should Land You That Job / National Population Commission Is Accepting Cv!!! / FIRS Appointment At Last!