Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time (6269 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / Im Nervous!!!!! Will be Meeting My Naira Land Boo For The First Time Today / Meeting My Girlfriend's Parents Officially For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Temmylee01(m): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
shoooooooooooooooooooooooooots

issokay

op you don dey delay ooooooh

abi you want to see crazy

Ofe ri werey grin

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by MeekySmudger(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Aaaah,...Op,.o fe ri were. Ooohhhpee,...you want to see Crazy
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by michlins(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
The laugh and smile on my face eh. Thanks for making it happen
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Keep us updated biko
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Topsy04(m): 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]I don laugh tire... ;DI don laugh tire...
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Kondomatic(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
I remembered I once brag to her that I can drive but the truth is that the only time I ever drove a car was in my dream and even there sef I still get accident.

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by SarakiBukola: 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
angry
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin
You a funny guy.
Keep this up. 100/100
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Michelle55: 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
I'm waiting, meanwhile send ya address incase if you no finish the story.. I go know where to send the thunder come.

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by padi94(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hahahaha...LWKMD grin grin grin grin

This is a very funny story bro... Sorry abt ur predicament but this is a comic
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by cheeketo(f): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Funny story, so how did it end? Did you become a dog?
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by chris259(m): 1:20am On Mar 29, 2021
This guy is so talented... as in how do u do it making me laugh dis hard, even comedy skits don't crack me up lyk this.. oga abeg complete this story because stories wey u never complete still dey ground.

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:41am On Mar 29, 2021
Where are you?no let me consult Baba for you o
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Polynek(m): 7:40am On Mar 29, 2021
I can't stop laughing oo
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Kingdemu: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2021
chris259:
This guy is so talented... as in how do u do it making me laugh dis hard, even comedy skits don't crack me up lyk this.. oga abeg complete this story because stories wey u never complete still dey ground.
Unfortunately,leaving stories halfway na him regular trademark

2 Likes

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by LadySarah: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2021
You can do a compilation of your concise unfinished stories. I think that's how Chimamanda's book, 'The thing around your neck' is.

Loved it but they made me yearn to know what happened next.

Thank you for the laughter today

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Oyiboman69: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2021
RealGboy:
So I have been dating my girlfriend Silvia for a while now, we both decided I should meet her parents, we agreed on this because she is currently pregnant.

We set the day to go and on that day we boarded a bus at YOUNG SHALL GROW motors , our destination is Ilorin ,we settled inside as we prepare to enjoy the trip to Ilorin from lagos

Suddenly I remembered My parents always told me that whenever I am going somewhere, whatever signs I see on the way will determine whether the place will be favourable or not ,I silently whisper a prayer that this journey should beget good signs ..

Halfway there my girlfriend turned to me and says she has a confession,. What could that be I asked , she told me her name is not Silvia but SILiFA so I shouldn't be surprised if her parents call her SILiFA instead of Silvia , "wow " I replied although I felt betrayed that she lied but then because of my love for her I overlooked it .

So what else have you lied to me about I asked her, she looked at me with a puppy face and said ," err my dad is a Native doctor and not a retired banker".. she quickly added that she's really sorry and she assured me that he's a nice man and she lied to me because she doesn't want to lose me . .

When I heard this I was both angry and surprised ,but I decided to calm because I thought maybe she's just playing mind games with me , I smiled and told her " Babe no matter what I will always love you ,I'm marrying you and not your parents".. I told her to rest and we would continue our discussion later .

She rested her head on my shoulder and slept off,while I begin to ponder what trouble might be awaiting me at Ilorin , What if she was saying the truth ?. What if I get there and the man use me as sacrifice for the gods or what if ....

My thoughts were cut short when the driver shouted ,the shout was so loud that everyone sleeping woke up ,he was on the phone with someone and the person gave him the news that his wife just died while she was giving birth ..

He was sad and we all tried to console him ,the man was already crying , but he told us thank you and assured us he is fine

Everyone returned to thier calmness until the driver started saying " My people nothing in this life ,I'm tired I just want to die "...

"Haaaaaaaaaaaa "we all screamed ,everybody started begging not to die and that he should stop saying those words and have hope .

"You people don't understand,I have nothing to live for ,pls let. Me die "... There was huge commotion in the bus and everyone was begging and advising him ,some were even offering him job and money to start a new life .

The driver told us thank you once again and kept on driving ,he then inserted a disc in the radio and " Jesus take the wheel " by carrie underwood was playing, He increased the volume and was singing along to the lyrics ,the elderly man beside him angrily switched the music off and told him to play another song Because Jesus cannot drive

" My son no let these oyinbo people decieve you ,jesus no sabi drive o "".. ,Next thing the bus started swaying left and right In full speed ,we realized that the driver hand is no longer on the wheels but on his head "his eyes was filled with tears and he keep singing jesus take the wheel "...

The man in the far back jumped to the front and was trying to keep the steering still while some are cursing the driver others were begging him to please stop driving.

He later came back to his senses , he parked the bus and stopped , he got down and was apologizing, he gave the bus key to an elderly man saying he needs time to rest and that someone else should take over the driving for now.

Then everyone started wondering who would drive us, the bus was filled with elderly men and women and they all claimed they could not drive suddenly my girlfriend shouted " My boyfriend can drive he is a good driver "... Omo I weak , I remembered I once brag to her that I can drive but the truth is that the only time I ever drove a car was in my dream and even there sef I still get accident.

Immediately she said that the elderly man gave me the key saying am the youngest and that I look responsible enough .

I should have said No immediately but my girlfriend was happy and everyone was clapping for me. so out of shame I collected the key

Typing...

You don start again abi?

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Another half baked story .. Completing a story is a problem you enjoy keeping people waiting

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by rabiudon: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2021
RealGboy:
Everyone returned to thier calmness until the driver started saying " My people nothing in this life ,I'm tired I just want to die "...

Kolo storyteller
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Babssoo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
This guy na real mad man, laugh do kill me for here. once brag to her that I can drive but the truth is that the only time I ever drove a car was in my dream and even there sef I still get accident.
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Daverlon: 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Guy, no joke with me finish did story or I will visit your dreams...
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by BeautyO(f): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Daverlon:
Guy, no joke with me finish did story or I will visit your dreams...

Op. are you there

1 Like

Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by RealGboy: 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
BeautyO:

Op. are you there

Yo.. let's finish this story ...
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Candidlady: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
RealGboy:

Yo.. let's finish this story ...

For serious ?

Oya sharp sharp
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by Puttin: 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
We they wait.
Re: Meeting My Yoruba Inlaws For The First Time by oyinella(f): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
Yay!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Video Of Madman Sleeping With A Food Seller For Money Goes Viral [watch] / Its True, Most Girls In Nigeria Are Kinda Boring. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.