Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge (2119 Views)

The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) / I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Crunchyg3: 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
I saw a post wherein a lady here disgraced the men here who have been sending her DM by saying they are in her prison.
She provided some evidence of the men who have been disturbing her by sending DM, and some ladies also joined boasting how the number of DM they have can be more than two pages with another girl saying she will soon release hers too. what nonsense
Men it's time to show this nairaland girls that getting a DM from us men is actually a favour. as from today no more sending them a Dm. they must have to apologise and beg before we change this stance . it's time to show them that they need us more than we need them . it's like it's beginning to get to their head.

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by LadyTiannah2: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Awwn...just when I wanted to start receiving dms tongue
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Jeon(f): 2:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Crunchyg3:
I saw a post wherein a lady here disgraced the men here who have been sending her DM by saying they are in her prison.
She provided some evidence of the men who have been disturbing her by sending DM, and some ladies also joined boasting how the number of DM they have can be more that two pages with another one saying she will soon release hers too. what nonsense
Men it's time to show this nairaland girls that we getting a DM from us men is actually a favour. as from today no more sending them a Dm. they must have to apologise and beg before we change this stance . it's time to show them that they need us more than we need them . it's like it's beginning to get to their head.

abeg go and sit-down..nah this one Unah sabi person no go hear word again.

I weep for my black race. I wonder why God gave unintelligent brain. [LORD WHY? ]

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Kriss216: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Awwn...just when I wanted to start receiving dms tongue
No more!
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by SILENTandSMART2: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
You don't have sense at all cheesy

You wrote nonsense

A guy dat pm girl might have reason not every guy dey chase pussy up and down, think big boy

Though i haven't seen anyone wey worth me pm(ing) him or her here but those that pm ain't foolish

Nah because most of the girls here are senseless ni jare

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Crunchyg3: 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jeon:

abeg go and sit-down..nah this one Unah sabi person no go hear word again.

I weep for my black race. I wonder why God gave unintelligent brain. [LORD WHY? ]
First simp sited

3 Likes

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Jeon(f): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

You wrote nonsense

A guy dat pm girl might have reason not every guy dey chase pussy up and down, think big boy

Though i haven't seen anyone wey worth me pm(ing) him or her here but those that pm ain't foolish

please help me tell am abeg.

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by LadyTiannah2: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:

No more!
Hi Krissy tongue
Don't wanna be my friend? cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Jeon(f): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Crunchyg3:

First simp sited

after you! for creating a topic about women.
nah your type disgraced theirselves so.

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by SILENTandSMART2: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jeon:

please help me tell am abeg.

The eleribuu OP dey hear jare grin
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Kriss216: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Hi Krissy tongue Don't wanna be my friend? cheesy
No, Tiannah.

Ndo.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Crunchyg3: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

grin
SILENTandSMART2:

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Blakjewelry(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
too many fish brains on nairaland these days. how does sending pm automatically turn into another thing. I have received pm and I have sent pm when there is need
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Crunchyg3: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:
No, Tiannah.

Ndo.
that is it man, no time for these ladies anymore
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Jeon(f): 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

no him fitting not hear you clearly please loud the speaker. abeg.

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Crunchyg3: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Blakjewelry:
too many fish brains on nairaland these days. how does sending pm automatically turn into another thing. I have received pm and I have sent pm when there is need
another simp shows up

4 Likes

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by SILENTandSMART2: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by SILENTandSMART2: 2:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jeon:

no him fitting not hear you clearly please loud the speaker. abeg.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Silentgroper(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

You wrote nonsense

In summary, d male sending pm nd d female recieving pm dont have sense.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by SILENTandSMART2: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Silentgroper:
In summary, d male sending pm nd d female recieving pm dont have sense.

Wetin you dey yarn alaye grin

Anybody can send PM provided you have standard reason
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Silentgroper(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Some of us actually live dz challenge though..
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by illicit(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na only DJ Cuppy I wan DM....

Does anyone know if she is here
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Silentgroper(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Wetin you dey yarn alaye grin

Anybody can send PM provided you have standard reason
Na wetin u type i dey summarise, baba mii.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by ProphetAjasco: 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
I see, I saw...... I see this challenge failing woefully, I see randy he goats sending PM's and DM's all over nairaland without shame and without control and there's nothing anyone can do about it........

So I have seen and So shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by meobizy(f): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
The only people I privately message are the moderators.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by SILENTandSMART2: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Silentgroper:
Na wetin u type i dey summarise, baba mii.

Try to understand things daddy wa

What i wrote is simple and straight-forward
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Silentgroper(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Try to understand things daddy wa

What i wrote is simple and straight-forward
Egbon, seriously. Na wetin u type i summarise walahi. U sef read am na.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by SILENTandSMART2: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Silentgroper:
Egbon, seriously. Na wetin u type i summarise walahi. U sef read am na.

Okay sir grin

I sha don rewrite ham grin
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jeon:

after you! for creating a topic about women.
nah your type disgraced theirselves so.
He was among those that sent her pm but here he is disguising. There's no big deal about sending DM to anyone but nairalanders are immature and some people just want to obey the redpill rules while its choking them inside.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Silentgroper(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Okay sir grin

I sha don rewrite ham grin
grin . Alright na, agba awo. After u na u baba mi.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by SILENTandSMART2: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Silentgroper:
grin . Alright na, agba awo. After u na u baba mi.

Nodey whyne me omó iyami , nah your hand everything dey ✊✊
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by LadyTiannah2: 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kriss216:

No, Tiannah.

Ndo.
Lol okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Would You Marry? / My Apologies To Those I Offended,i'll Be More Marriage Material Come 2022 / Reason Why The Marriages Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than That Of Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.