Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge (2111 Views)

The Hairstyle I Barb That Made Me Get 3 Nairaland Girl In 2 Weeks (picture ) / I Romanced One Nairaland Girl Today(pics) / My Encounter With A Nairaland Girl I Have Been Hanging Out With : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by chatinent: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
I've never disgraced the ladies sending me DMs.

Some people are so stupid.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Crunchyg3: 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Zzor:
He was among those that sent her pm but here he is disguising. There's no big deal about sending DM to anyone but nairalanders are immature and some people just want to obey the redpill rules while its choking them inside.
Are you okay? Did you see my name there?

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Blakjewelry(m): 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Crunchyg3:

another simp shows up
lol I may look like a simp to you but all I see is kids with bad upbringing and bad influence. we were brought up to respect women, I wonder how you guys see your mothers and sisters. hmmm perhaps you guys were brought up from abusive home so I bet you are already damaged from childhood
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Crunchyg3: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Blakjewelry:
lol I may look like a simp to you but all I see is kids with bad upbringing and bad influence. we were brought up to respect women, I wonder how you guys see your mothers and sisters. hmmm perhaps you guys were brought up from abusive home so I bet you are already damaged from childhood
All these explainations didn't remove the fact you are a simp
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Blakjewelry(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Crunchyg3:

All these explainations didn't remove the fact you are a simp
is that an explanation or pointing out the root cause of your emotional deficiency
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by ijeawele23635: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na only DJ Cuppy I wan DM....
Does anyone know if she is here
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
She Didn't Disgrace D Men, She Disgrace D Boys. No Man With His Right Senses Would Be Doing Stuffs Like Dat.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by bigjackass: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Crunchyg3:
I saw a post wherein a lady here disgraced the men here who have been sending her DM by saying they are in her prison.
She provided some evidence of the men who have been disturbing her by sending DM, and some ladies also joined boasting how the number of DM they have can be more than two pages with another girl saying she will soon release hers too. what nonsense
Men it's time to show this nairaland girls that getting a DM from us men is actually a favour. as from today no more sending them a Dm. they must have to apologise and beg before we change this stance . it's time to show them that they need us more than we need them . it's like it's beginning to get to their head.
nonsense. Apparently they have no use for your useless DMs otherwise they won't cast the matter or pile them up unreplied undecided . Use your energy to improve your finances not stupid online gender wars

1 Like

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
This shouldn't apply to me, so, please send your Dms....��
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Duplexxx: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Make you no teach me nonsense
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by emerazz(m): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Ur parents failed.. Sorry to say.. Pls teach your male children to earn respect from the female folk instead, by respecting themselves, knowing they are kings... And one way of archiving that is by following wat OP said..
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2021
Crunchyg3:
I saw a post wherein a lady here disgraced the men here who have been sending her DM by saying they are in her prison.
She provided some evidence of the men who have been disturbing her by sending DM, and some ladies also joined boasting how the number of DM they have can be more than two pages with another girl saying she will soon release hers too. what nonsense
[s]He-Goats SIMPS, it's time to show this nairaland girls that getting a DM from us men is actually a favour. as from today no more sending them a Dm. they must have to apologise and beg before we change this stance . it's time to show them that they need us more than we need them.[/s] it's like it's beginning to get to their head.

Lol what a Chronic Joker, When the "Pot bellied and Kazeems" sexual predators SIMPS are currently PMing them In their thousands right now. I gave up on "Niggers Race" long time ago......

Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 29, 2021
PRESTIGERYHME:
This shouldn't apply to me, so, please send your Dms....��
what we gonna stand to gain if we do?
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Akuruoulo(m): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2021
LadyTiannah2:
Awwn...just when I wanted to start receiving dms tongue
NO WORRIES DEAR BECUS MINE IS ON THE WAY
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Nobody: 1:34am On Mar 29, 2021
meobizy:
The only people I privately message are the moderators.

How do u use this font?
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Blakjewelry(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
emerazz:

Ur parents failed.. Sorry to say.. Pls teach your male children to earn respect from the female folk instead, by respecting themselves, knowing they are kings... And one way of archiving that is by following wat OP said..
lol nowadays every fool can call himself king. there are those who exude class and there are those who try to act class. if you have self respect women will respect you. I don't issue will feminine folks, you can't deliberately go for the hungry type and class all as same, you do then you might as well be right that all men are same
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

what we gonna stand to gain if we do?
Why don't you give it a trial first?
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by LikeAking: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2021
OP forget that thing.

Women falling our hands is part of the game.

If you really need her she might give you a chance.

If them no give you their hart today, dem go give you tomorrow.

Just calm down.

All those girls yarns na for attention.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
PRESTIGERYHME:
Why don't you give it a trial first?
will you take me out and give me a nice treat?

will you spoil me?
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
will you take me out and give me a nice treat?
will you spoil me?
Trust me to....location?
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by NiRfreak(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2021
Crunchyg3:
Men it's time to show this nairaland girls that getting a DM from us men is actually a favour. as from today no more sending them a Dm. they must have to apologise and beg before we change this stance . it's time to show them that they need us more than we need them . it's like it's beginning to get to their head.
It's only foolish low self esteem guys who do that.
Re: No Sending Of DM/PM To Any Nairaland Girl Challenge by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2021
PRESTIGERYHME:
Trust me to....location?
Akwa Ibom State uyo

(1) (2) (Reply)

yt / Topup, The Agony Aunt. / I Have A Child, Yet He Does Not Want Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.