Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:35 PM

Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? (2895 Views)

What Makes Nigeria The Giant Of Africa / What Is Actually The Difference Between A Ruler And A Leader? / Woe! To Nigerian Government. Ghana Is Now The Giant Of Africa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by amefi(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
Was just wondering because the supposed giant of Africa is electing her president and does not make any international headlines. Or am i day dreaming or we (Nigeria as a country) do not have a say in the comity of nations where it matters most? I was actually made to believe that Nigeria is the seventh largest producer of OIL in the world. Isnt that enough reason to make her affairs of this magnitude a global gossip? Just wondering tho.

Parliamentarians in the house, what do you think?
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nekai(f): 12:11am On Apr 17, 2011
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2011
No comment because if I speak I will get the following responses:

1) "you're not African/Nigerian stfu"
2) "this isn't Jamoland"
3) "I'm offended" <<< priceless tongue

but what I can say is, AMEFI WRONG SECTION cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nekai(f): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2011
LOL!
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2011
grin grin grin I'm serious. lol
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by 190: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2011
amefi whats up with y0ur new signature

are u on this forum to look for wives.

arent u tired of chasing women bout angry angry
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 17, 2011
lol.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by desholah(m): 12:38am On Apr 17, 2011
OP.
How is this ROMANTIC? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Tosinville(m): 12:50am On Apr 17, 2011
Nigeria is not giant of africa, we're only deceiving ourselves with that word.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by 190: 12:56am On Apr 17, 2011
Tosinville:

to me, we are

its how you lay your bed you lie on it undecided
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by eddy1977(m): 12:56am On Apr 17, 2011
Giant of africa?
wow, its my first time to hear this.
is it in comparison to some specific potential or is it just patriotism.
its ok to believe that your homecountry is a giant.it shows how much you appreciate your homeland.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by BABE3: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2011
Tosinville:

lmao, Tosin now, why did you have to be so freaking honest.? Swagger Run down mehn!!! cool

You know what,, I have a new one for us, "WE are The Giant Of African Entertainment" cheesy(does that even make sense?), lol

When it comes to being serious, we're actually very dysfunctional.  embarassed It's sad.
But I'm still gonna argue anywhere anyday, that we is the giant of africa.

Errrmmm, Oga Amefi, thanks for opening our nyansh, I hope you win a Nobel Prize for that,  cheesy
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Tosinville(m): 1:01am On Apr 17, 2011
How? Giant of africa? whats our achievement since 1960 of independent? or is it because we're the most populous country in africa is that what makes us giant of africa? i don't think so, bro
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by BABE3: 1:04am On Apr 17, 2011
^^^***stuffs tissue into Tosin's mouth****

Tosin pls quiet.  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Chei!  embarassed

Wait o, so you mean your country hasn't achieved anything since 1960? Aba. We're not that awful now.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Tosinville(m): 1:06am On Apr 17, 2011
Babe!

Look man, i aint the kinda brother who can't spit out the truth, lets be realistic we ourselves here as nigerians so that this country can develop. Giant of Africa is just to make nigerians happy without any achievement.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Tosinville(m): 1:08am On Apr 17, 2011
Sincerely, lets give Giant of Africa to SOUTH AFRICA.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by BABE3: 1:13am On Apr 17, 2011
Tosinville:

Babe!

Look man, i aint the kinda brother who can't spit out the truth, lets be realistic we ourselves here as nigerians so that this country can develop. Giant of Africa is just to make nigerians happy without any achievement.

lol, Ok! Me too I can be very honest. But, lets just keep it on the low ehn. I know we have a long way to go ehn,  grin The only problem I see with 9ja is, bad leaders.  undecided

Tosinville:

I knew someone was gonna bring up SOUTH AFRICA!
No we will not give it to them. Why? They are not part of Africa, lmao,

Well, geographically, they are undecided undecided But, in my own head o (mentally), they're not.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 17, 2011
interesting smiley
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by 190: 1:15am On Apr 17, 2011
Tosinville:

How? Giant of africa? whats our achievement since 1960 of independent? or is it because we're the most populous country in africa is that what makes us giant of africa? i don't think so, bro

like i said, it is how you view yourself,people would judge you

i still insist that in no immeasurable way you have played more roles towards the development of african unity than every other african nation
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by BABE3: 1:21am On Apr 17, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

interesting smiley

MzDarkSkin, Don't you have anything to say? smiley

Oh yh, I saw the apology on the Somalian guyz thread. There was no need for that. I wasn't really offended, I was just showing you my allegiance to my country, grin grin grin
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2011
BABE!:

MzDarkSkin, Don't you have anything to say? smiley

Oh yh, I saw the apology on the Somalian guyz thread. There was no need for that. I wasn't really offended, I was just showing you my allegiance to my country, grin grin grin

Just trying to avoid the unnecessary drama. tongue
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by 190: 1:26am On Apr 17, 2011
Tosinville:

Pride goes before a fall

Is it to have light?

What have thoes bandwagons done to secure the unity of africa

they all have these white men mentality stucked up in their heads and yet they have a lot of problems trying 2 blend among themselves

Nigeria is an elder brother compared to ALL ( I repeat ) ALL other African countries,

The only thing disturbing our couuntry is the fooolishness on the part of the leaders as well as coruption if not nothing else would stop us

from been that #1 ( even if we leave that #1 spot tomorrow NO OTHER AFRICAN country can claim it )

get your facts rite boy  cool cool

If i have to come back in my next life as an african in my next 200 lives

I would come as a Nigerian every time  undecided
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 17, 2011
<< closes mouth, ties a cloth around her mouth and duct tapes it

then says a prayer.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Tosinville(m): 1:29am On Apr 17, 2011
Babe!

Its al good if you say the only problem we're having is bad leaders but for how long would things like this change? its only in Nigeria presidents do have Godfathers who truly rules not the folks on sit.

. Unemployment
. Bad roads
. Insecurity
. No electricity
. Corruption etc

Still we're giant of african?¿¿ if you observe i don't talk for ppl on here to like my words & i'm always here to speak my mind and i'll let you know South Africa are really working hard to develop their country and 1Rand = 1dollar now, is nigeria sleeping or something?
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Tosinville(m): 1:33am On Apr 17, 2011

You know what, man? its better you sincerely say the truth, if you're a true nigerian u claim to be you won't be in a white man's country claiming to be a TRUE 9JA to the core.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 17, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

that is it! i have had enough!

i can't take this  grin grin

for the FIRST time I am actually
impressed with this Tosin guy.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by 190: 1:38am On Apr 17, 2011
Looool

Tosin

Do u know the problems that SA are facing

Isnt it cos u are in Nigeria u aree seeing those problems,

Go to SA and u would discover they have just the same problems like us

Inclusive of Racism, if we dont gather together and put our heads as one and make things right for our home

who then would do it for us,  angry angry

Quit all these Jibby Jabber and yet u call yourself patriotic, did u even vote today @ all

If we are half as developed as SA cos of what the whites did for them ( spoon feeding them ) till they recently got their independence

Nigeria would be bigger than most european countries, or are u judging them cos of worldcup

One day Nigeria would get there and if u are still in my life, i would remind you of this argument we made today!!  grin  grin
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Tosinville(m): 1:39am On Apr 17, 2011
^^Whatz up with diz again, girl?
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Brite02(m): 1:42am On Apr 17, 2011
Giant of africa give it up to Nigeria even though it seems we are not that civil but i believe and hope we are gonna get there! We are purely african, S/Africa is not an entirely africcan nation so i guess whoever and whatever based situation and facts taken on it is finally

civilization don't worry naija is coming. . . .
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Tosinville(m): 1:44am On Apr 17, 2011

Cmon man, who told you SA is facing the problem nigerians are facing? what kind of incoherent word was that, man? if its only about racism then i'll belief u & even in nigeria who do that against each other tribes. SA is a real develop country & one of my close pal is schooling there right now.
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 17, 2011
Tosinville:

Cmon man, who told you SA is facing the problem nigerians are facing? what kind of incoherent word was that, man? if its only about racism then i'll belief u & even in nigeria who do that against each other tribes. SA is a real develop country & one of my close pal is schooling there right now.
wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Nigeria Actually The Giant Of Africa? by 190: 1:47am On Apr 17, 2011
Brite02:

Giant of africa give it up to Nigeria even though it seems we are not that civil but i believe and hope we are gonna get there! We are purely african, S/Africa is not an entirely africcan nation so i guess whoever and whatever based situation and facts taken on it is finally

civilization don't worry naija is coming. . . .

Simple

In a nut shell that is it  undecided

Them SA had been spoon fed till yesterday and now think they can rule over africa

Rubbish,

NIGERIA IS THE GIANT OF AFRICA, A 100% TYPICAL AFRICAN COUNTRY, WEN U SEE NIGERIA U SEE AFRICA

everything is there, the good, bad, Ugly, the rich, poor, beautyful, everything,

Truly african!!

Good bless Nigeria and may God take us there

[size=15pt]every walk starts with a single footstep ( 190 )[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Amnesty Programme Is Over - Ceo / 15year Old Nigerian Boy Builds Generator Car / Every Imo Student To Be Paid Monthly Allowance - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.