Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday (53187 Views)

Indonesian Army Ends 'Two-Finger' Virginity Tests On Female Recruits / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by HacheNoire: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nation have to start placing a an on religious houses. Worship your God in your mind or house. The institution has done great arm to humanity, and same time hindered development in many Nations.

Africa with its potentials, has religion setting it back to great great extent.

I respects peoples worship, but this should be done privately without gathering or structures erected for purpose.

With over 4000 religions in the world preaching peace and harmony, the effect has been negative. And with a continent like Africa where ethnic differences is still a barrier, we shouldn't be adding that of religion to it.

Religion should be a personal business.

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by ipobarecriminals: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
sad MuhamMAD pipu dem sad

9 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by SmartyPants(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
heendrix:
You See why i never condemned the Christchurch mosque shooting of that year?? why not let people live and serve who they seem fit of worship for crying out loud

but the shooting happened before the bombing. In fact, it was supposedly a payback move.
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by mekuso89(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
we know them
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by dalass(f): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Peaceful religion at work again undecided

9 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by OBALOLA55(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ever8090:
It will never be well with that beared Arabian goat...
GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by donprinyo(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Fffucccked up religion has done it again.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by giles14(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Myer:

We know the usual suspects.

Muslim fanatics are most likely behind this.
No unbeliever will blow themselves up. Only those fighting for their God can do such in the stupid promise that 99 virgins are awaiting them in Al Jana (paradise).

The foolishness of religion can only be observed externally.

As long as you're practising religion, you can not see it's foolishness. Even when you see it, you make excuse for your faith/God.

I thank God when I converted, I wasn't a Muslim but a Christian. Cos if I had applied my level of Christian fanatism to Islam, I would likewise have been a terrorist.

And thats the power of religion.
I agree with you.

After all 99.9% them are fanatic.
You will never see them condemn evil, even those who condemn the evil are secretly and inwardly happy.

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Allahu akbar

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Akasammyoka: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nah waoh, but seriously i dont know what angel Gab. is still waiting for. Dude is laughing at earthly drama
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
LadySarah:
grin

It is the peaceful people.

Yes, the church was peacefully bombed.

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Numerouno94(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Religion of terrorism.

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by 1Sharon(f): 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
SmartyPants:

but the shooting happened before the bombing. In fact, it was supposedly a payback move.

And how many terrorist attacks has there been before the shooting? undecided

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by KingOKON: 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
And some idoits are supporting MOSLEM MOSLEM candidate of Tinubu

Tinubu is a terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by playtheblues(f): 9:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by cityrace: 9:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
It's quite a pity. So sorry
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by SmartyPants(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
1Sharon:

And how many terrorist attacks has there been before the shooting? undecided

How is that relevant?

Should all terrorists acts not be condemned?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Mrpojj(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2021

7 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by abeniagbon(m): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw....... I see angels and demons dragging for the souls of the departed but the ugly demons no get chills at all, they are just harvesting people like cassava up and down....

Make una dey serious for una Christianity una no go gree, some of them even came to church directly from a hotel where they went to engage in extra curricula activities. See them being harvested any how now cry

Anyway, So I have seen and So shall it be.

you have added your trash again. weldon

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by jrusky(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
They are animals. They are descendants of Lucifer if no blood spill no joy for them.

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Kingisibor: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
akeeng:
The world will never know no peace again. Bitter truth

Crazy world we live in

.there will be peace again in around the world ... It's the promise of God almighty... Selah! cheesy[/color][color=#000099]

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Kingisibor: 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
id4sho:
leave Christians alone na. The Church is not your problem and can never be your problems. See the middle East (violence BTW sects up and down) chaos,blood,sorrows,tears. Since the advent of Islam, the world has known no PEACE.

Fight with Hindus
Fight with Buddhists
Fight with Christians
Fight with Jews
Fight with Traditionalist

#WHATARELIGION
Blood tasting religion

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Kingisibor: 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
1Sharon:
Allahu akbar
It shall no be well with that Allah hi Akbar

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by OBA117(m): 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
dalass:
Peaceful religion at work again undecided

Peaceful indeed grin

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Akuruoulo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
tit:
Trump is out. All the mad mad people are coming out again.
SAME I SEE

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by King3urna(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw....... I see angels and demons dragging for the souls of the departed but the ugly demons no get chills at all, they are just harvesting people like cassava up and down....

Make una dey serious for una Christianity una no go gree, some of them even came to church directly from a hotel where they went to engage in extra curricula activities. See them being harvested any how now cry

Anyway, So I have seen and So shall it be.

What’s this guy saying please I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Myer:

We know the usual suspects.

Muslim fanatics are most likely behind this.
No unbeliever will blow themselves up. Only those fighting for their God can do such in the stupid promise that 99 virgins are awaiting them in Al Jana (paradise).

The foolishness of religion can only be observed externally.

As long as you're practising religion, you can not see it's foolishness. Even when you see it, you make excuse for your faith/God.

I thank God when I converted, I wasn't a Muslim but a Christian. Cos if I had applied my level of Christian fanatism to Islam, I would likewise have been a terrorist.

And thats the power of religion.

Speaking from both sides of your mouth.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Shalommy(f): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Fancywork:
What can you possibly give someone for him to be a suicide bomber
. Seven virgins. Hahaha.. Foolish people

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by lanryoung: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
I am a muslim, i proud to be a muslim, i am happy am not astray, my religion preaches peace and islam do not support taking one life and it does not support taking other's life, islam do not support terrorism neither does it encourage violence. Allah (swt) values every single lifes to the extent that there is punishment even if one unknowingly took other's life e.g by hitting someone with your car not to talk of delibrately taking other's life. Those muslims who do sucide bombing in the name of Islam either has hidden agenda or have little or no knowledge about Islam and Allah (swt) say we should know him before we can worship him. ALLAHU ALAM

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
moriss33:
Religon of piss at it again....why someone will just blow demselves up for virgins that u can acquire here on earth is what I can never understand.

Pls dont make laugh
grin

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Premiumwriter: 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Religion of piss and sh*t at it again

5 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by LordOfTheGame: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Islam is a problem to the whole world and must be eradicated by any means. Muslims are terrorists and buhari is a criminal jihadist.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.