Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday (53200 Views)

Indonesian Army Ends 'Two-Finger' Virginity Tests On Female Recruits / 2 Indonesian Women Publicly Whipped 100 Times Each For Sex Work / Missing Indonesian Woman Found In Belly Of 27ft Python That Swallowed Her Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by jaxxy(m): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Christians are not Terrorists like Muslims that's the difference

Btw the Christchurch incident was by a white supremacist not Christian, they also target churches too

The mosque was targeted because it contains many middle East Asian migrants

I never said Christians were. I’m not going on a Christian o Muslim line of argument. I’m just condemning terror from whoever.

I’m not Muslim just so u know.
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Hiarmn(m): 2:41am On Mar 29, 2021
that is why I no blame Slovakia as they ban Islam, because that their religion nor be from this planet

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by mywells: 3:13am On Mar 29, 2021
Islam is jealous and blood sucking religion,they wash the glory of their ass and their anus would face up while their head touches the sands of destructions.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:57am On Mar 29, 2021
They will come to ur land to impose their religion on u. U must behave like them, even in ur land.

U dare not behave differently in their land. Its haram.

Such selfish egocentric myopia.

Native Christian in borno, Katsina, zamfara, zaria, kano cant breath. And u call this a peaceful religion.

Pls define peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:01am On Mar 29, 2021
onuman:
At least, PMB government made church bombings in Nigeria to stop.
Why suffering ursef bombing wen u can enter a village and clear everybody.
Or u kidnap them and get paid heavy
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Gander: 5:15am On Mar 29, 2021
heendrix:
You See why i never condemned the Christchurch mosque shooting of that year?? why not let people live and serve who they seem fit of worship for crying out loud
You are mad
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 29, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:
Issue Like this you won't see AntiChristian to defend his people
Exactly He will keep mute but when a post about Christianity He will swell like soaked garri

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by jimmyolasun: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2021
oloyedewaris:

See them, is there any evidence it was caused by Muslims, if it had been mid East you will say islamic country now Indonesia

At least wait for evidence before calling out a religion

do you need a soothsayer before knowing its Islam?? stop pretending oga, you self knows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by akseph1: 6:47am On Mar 29, 2021
lanryoung:
So why Jihad?? [THANK YOU, JIHAD MEANS TO STRUGGLE, TO STRIVE FOR A BETTER ISLAMIC SOCIETY. IT NOT KILLING AS MOST PEOPLE BELIEVE ]
Surah 9:29

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by akseph1: 6:48am On Mar 29, 2021
lanryoung:
I am a muslim, i proud to be a muslim, i am happy am not astray, my religion preaches peace and islam do not support taking one life and it does not support taking other's life, islam do not support terrorism neither does it encourage violence. Allah (swt) values every single lifes to the extent that there is punishment even if one unknowingly took other's life e.g by hitting someone with your car not to talk of delibrately taking other's life. Those muslims who do sucide bombing in the name of Islam either has hidden agenda or have little or no knowledge about Islam and Allah (swt) say we should know him before we can worship him. ALLAHU ALAM

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by miketayo(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2021
lanryoung:
I am a muslim, i proud to be a muslim, i am happy am not astray, my religion preaches peace and islam do not support taking one life and it does not support taking other's life, islam do not support terrorism neither does it encourage violence. Allah (swt) values every single lifes to the extent that there is punishment even if one unknowingly took other's life e.g by hitting someone with your car not to talk of delibrately taking other's life. Those muslims who do sucide bombing in the name of Islam either has hidden agenda or have little or no knowledge about Islam and Allah (swt) say we should know him before we can worship him. ALLAHU ALAM

But Muslims have problems with people of other religion in every country. Why is that?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 29, 2021
IMAliyu:

There are already about 2billion Muslims in the world, when do you expect for majority of them to become terrorists and start attacking?
That numbers 80% are potential Terrorist in the future, they just need jihad trigger

The remaining 20% would support Terrorists acts with silence and diverting of atrocities
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Hiarmn:
that is why I no blame Slovakia as they ban Islam, because that their religion nor be from this planet
I think Finland did same too
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Olabode211: 7:21am On Mar 29, 2021
if nah for naija they for don say na muslim people bombing christian people... everything for naija na politics��
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by shadeyinka(m): 7:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Originality007:

https://www.aljazeera.com/gallery/2021/3/28/indonesia-cathedral-rocked-by-palm-sunday-suicide-bombing?
Empiree, see your people again with aggression. Islam indeed is a Religion of Peace!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Ever8090: 7:31am On Mar 29, 2021
He already has..
OBALOLA55:
GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Premiumwriter: 7:36am On Mar 29, 2021
lanryoung:
With all the Islam terrorists in Nigeria and around the world, I wonder how you still convince yourself that Islam is a religion of peace abi peace has a new meaning?

You guys are virtually destroying every good thing in the world... Things Islam can never ever make. [if you don't see where i said those who engage in the act of terrorism either has little or no knowledge about Islam then i can see you are motivated by hatred, ISLAM PREACHES PEACE and ALLAH HATE BLOOD SHED AND WILL PUNNISH WHOM EVER TAKE OTHER LIFE NO MATTER THEIR REASONS ]

That's what you all say.

The terrorists among you don't know the right way.

It seems most muslims don't know the right way or the Quran. If not why will the whole of kano be crying blood when that singer made his song or the whole Arab nation cry blood when that artist who made a cartoon of Mohammed and was eventually killed by a Muslim?

Islam is not a religion of peace at least not by action. It is the most blood soaked religion on earth right now, shedding thousands of blood each year. It's a plague.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by walkingshadow911: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL
You and your killer messenger will all rot in hell

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by oluwaahmed: 7:38am On Mar 29, 2021
LMS1:
Imagine A World Without Religion.
I Hardly Hear Football Fans Blowing Themself Up In A Stadium While Watching A Match..
Religion Is The Very Satan We Are Fighting Against...

Throughout the history of mankind, religious wars have taken half of human development. From the crusades, to inquisition, to slave-trade and now terrorists.
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by IgboWarlord(m): 8:03am On Mar 29, 2021
Indonesia is the country with the highest population of Muslims in the world..Need i say more?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by walkingshadow911: 8:08am On Mar 29, 2021
akseph1:

fighting and killing people who does not agree with your religion until they are subdued and pay taxes. where is the peace here...satanic religion in disguise only propaganda and lies just like APC. Spit

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Adesh619(m): 8:14am On Mar 29, 2021
Have u all ever ask yourself if those bombers are truly Muslims cos last time I checked, some of this bombers u claimed or call Muslims bares Christian names too. Do your research about some ISIS, ISIL, BAMAKO & BOKOHARAM members that was caught to proof me wrong.
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by perdollar(m): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2021
May d curse of blood sucking allah be on fake prophet Mohd the murderer. May those who believe in them continue to missense in whatever they do. All Muslims r terrorists, fear them

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by lanryoung: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2021
Surah 9:29[tell what it says and and i will give you a clear picture]
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Sulaizio1: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Wow, this is what people think of a very beautiful religion, The religion is all about peace, Islam does not support terrorism of any forms, Islam does not support violence, ignorant people who call themselves muslim have carried out vices under the image of islam, they misinterprets the message of the Quran and the Sunnah(teachings) of the Prophet, Make your research before condemning the religion, Christians are my brother, Bhuddist are my brothers, we dont discriminate in our religion. so please you all should stop attributing any violence or terrorist attack to islam.
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Sulaizio1: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Guy u need to understand that revelation are made based on the situation at hand during the prophet (SAW) time, if make ur research well surah Tawba 9:29 was revealed to our Prophet(SAW) by Allah(SWT) when the Byzantine (Roman) empire mobilized their troops in order to attack the muslims....hence the verse 9:29....there are events, occurrences that explain each verse of the Quran, Our religion teaches us to be friendly to everyone, to love everyone, ISLAM IS A TRUE RELIGION OF PEACE....TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT brother, I am not preaching to you, please stop attributing violence to the religion that preaches PEACE
akseph1:

Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by wink2015(m): 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
ISLAMICIST HAS CARRIED THEIR TROUBLES TO INDO !
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Empiree: 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

Empiree, see your people again with aggression. Islam indeed is a Religion of Peace!
You have now completely derailed. How does this relate to this thread?. You keep jumping from one incident to another in order to avoid hijab issue.

Jazeera article you posted said nothing about islam and muslims. What's wrong with you?. And even if it says Muslims, how's that my business at my location?.

Stop hatred and follow Jesus properly. Stop following religion of Paul called Christianity.
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by shadeyinka(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Empiree:
You have now completely derailed. How does this relate to this thread?. You keep jumping from one incident to another in order to avoid hijab issue.

Jazeera article you posted said nothing about islam and muslims. What's wrong with you?. And even if it says Muslims, how's that my business at my location?.

Stop hatred and follow Jesus properly. Stop following religion of Paul called Christianity.
I don't know what you mean by Jazeera article. The article PROVES CONCLUSIVELY that the mission schools were NOT taken over by the Government. It proves actually proves the reverse!

You can see your Taqqiya as usual claiming that the government took over the schools.
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by shadeyinka(m): 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Empiree:

I don't know what you mean by Jazeera article.

Only Muslims bomb themselves up at churches in the name of Allah!
Re: Suicide Bombing At Indonesian Cathedral On Palm Sunday by Empiree: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

I don't know what you mean by Jazeera article.

Only Muslims bomb themselves up at churches in the name of Allah!
1 Thessalonians 5:21

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

How are you sure muslims committed those acts all the time?. Who controls the media?. Even I'm Nigeria muslims funny control media houses. Whoever controls media tells you what they want you to hear okay?.

We have seen the same in Nigeria over and over again by Nigeria christians controlled media. Read the screenshots yourself. You guys hate Fulanis because you attach Islam to Fulani, hence, your hatred Islam and Fulani. Media is the devil but you don't use your brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden Loses Temper During Call With Zelensky Over Military Aid / Rob O'Neill Mocks America's "Weak" Response To Putin / Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.