Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

5 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person (348 Views)

Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person by Emmyadanu21(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
So if you find yourself in a relationship where you are second-guessing your partner's every move, then you are wondering, maybe this person isn't really the right person for me, yes most likely he/she is not. In this article, I am going to be giving you five indicators that you are in the wrong relationship.
Signs that indicate that you are in the wrong relationship with your partner

1. Your partner is your harshest Critique

Don't get this wrong, criticism is a very good part of development, but when the criticism is not constructive it's wrong. And the last person you want to receive unconstructive criticism from is the person you love. Someone that really loves you will sit you down, look you in the eyes and say: "this thing that you did, you could have done better, rather than doing it this way", this way things would have improved as opposed to saying: "that was all you could really do? you really embarrassed me". If you have a partner who is not willing to carefully and lovingly correct you, then you are in the wrong relationship. The person that you love is supposed to draw you in and let you know in love, correct you in love and let you know there are other ways you could have done what you did that they disagree with, and if they cannot do that, I think you in a relationship with the wrong person.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE: https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=b2342607d2d785933c942d7a68b4c554&news_entry_id=s339b566e210328en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_cd12fdd1-b4b5-47eb-8d96-e271ebb36ead&from=news

(1) (Reply)

BATTLE! Wife Removes Husband's Sidechick Wig, Orders Her Out Of Car (video). / For Older Men And Women With Eye/vision Problems / Why Are Black Men always Jealous Of Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.