Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu (2602 Views)

2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha / I Never Insulted Buhari, So I Would Not Allow APC To Insult Me - Umahi / “I Never Insulted Buhari, It Is You Journalists That Misquoted Me” Says Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Ctorch: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, on Saturday, denied threatening the Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe.

Kanu said contrary to rumours, he never insulted the Obi of Onitsha.

Following the Onitsha Ado Security outfit formation, Kanu was accused of insulting and threatening the monarch.

However, Kanu explained that he only advised the monarch not to allow himself and his newly formed security outfit to be used by Fulani supporter of APC in Abuja to fight the Eastern Security Network, ESN, and IPOB.

Kanu made the explanation in a statement signed by the IPOB spokesman, Emma Powerful.

The statement reads: “The attention of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra IPOB has been drawn to the activities of mischief makers who are twisting the response of our Leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, to the recent statement made by our revered Obi of Onitsha, HRM Igwe Alfred Achebe concerning the formation of Onitsha Ado Security outfit.

“Our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu never threatened Obi Alfred Achebe and his security outfit but only advised the revered monarch not to allow himself and his newly formed security outfit to be used by Fulani supporter of APC in Abuja to fight ESN and IPOB.

“IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu never insulted the Obi of Onitsha as being mischievously misconstrued by these dubious characters and traitors in our land. They only want to twist facts for a piece of bread and crumbs from the caliphate. The fact remains that our Leader, Kanu has enormous respect for the Obi of Onitsha and holds him in high esteem.
“Our Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu supports every genuine security outfit set up to protect our land and forest and secure our mothers, wives and sisters from the incessant rapes and killings by Fulani terrorists. But any security outfit set up to attack ESN cannot be allowed to exist.

“All Biafrans both home and abroad must support ESN security outfit. We are aware that some unscrupulous individuals and groups including traitors are trying to use Onitsha Ado vigilante to create confusion in our land. Communities are free to form their own vigilante to protect their villages and towns from Fulani terrorists attack.

“But any vigilante group set up to undermine or sabotage IPOB and ESN will end in disgrace. May we reiterate that we are not against any village vigilante or market vigilante group but if it works against ESN personnel it will surely end in disaster.”

https://afnews.ng/amp/threatening-and-insulting-obi-of-onitsha-nnamdi-kanu-clears-the-air/?fbclid=IwAR1dgYOgyWG1SeXYI6UcXPJ8i1gSwkB9rOWvh8EKMDp2HR8hwAdjO6E3yOs

Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Don't blame you.
You are good in talking before thinking.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Many people just de carry MNK Matter for head like gala. If actually they carried naija matters like this, Bandits won't be given amnesty, fuel won't be sold for #190, electricity would be stable and Buhari won't be afraid of media engagement or live press interviews since he was sworn in 2019

7 Likes

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nnamdi Kalu. No matter what you said,whether gud or bad,we love u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Let me reserve some space for Benin idp camp dwellers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Asgard13: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yoruba media propaganda is deadly active.. we know them

Nnukwu mmadu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by History555: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Many people just de carry MNK Matter for head like gala. If actually they carried naija matters like this, Bandits won't be given amnesty, fuel won't be sold for #190, electricity would be stable and Buhari won't be afraid of media engagement or live press interviews since he was sworn in 2019

You can say that again. People ignore unemployment rate, inflation rate, massive devaluation with static income to concentrate on kanu.

5 Likes

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by triple996(m): 7:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
confusion
Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by GuyWise101(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by StrongInBed: 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Insult anyone you like as long as you keep our place safe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by festacman(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
IPOB + ESN

1 Like

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
cheesy.. Liver Failed you ni undecided undecided undecided

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
This was what Kanu meant they were just twisting narrative

2 Likes

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by OBALOLA55(m): 8:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Don't blame you.

You are good in talking before thinking.
OBI OF ONITSHA IS NOT AN IGBO MAN, INFACT ONITSHA PEOPLE ARE FROM BENIN KINGDOM PERIODT.

YOU CAN AS WELL PROVE ME WRONG BY TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD THE MEANING OF AGBOGIDI IN IGBO LANGUAGE

SINCE UNA NOR FIT COVER UNA YANSH, MAKE I HELP UNA DEY EXPOSE AM FOR NAIRALAND angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
lol shoe get size naaa

Agbogidi agu
ogbu onye mgbosi ndu na asọ ya uso
Nwa onye ndida aku ide na ebutelu ego
no be your mate

God bless HRH Igwe Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe (Agbogidi)

4 Likes

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol shoe get size naaa
Agbogidi agu ogbu onye mgbosi ndu na asọ ya uso Nwa onye ndida aku ide na ebutelu ego no be your mate
Lol
Nwoke na ibie ra wu na onu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by SlayerForever: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sir Nnamdi being respectable. He can actually rubbish the popular monarch and nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by morgstreme: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

You are a hungry daft kid!
Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by morgstreme: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chinakwam:

You love him..

Not "we"....

Adaka!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by morgstreme: 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
History555:

You can say that again. People ignore unemployment rate, inflation rate, massive devaluation with static income to concentrate on kanu.

And Kanu ignored his LGA Chairman,HoA member/Senator, Governor to concentrate on Fulani and Buhari...

It's alright!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by SarakiBukola: 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Frontail:
cheesy.. Liver Failed you ni undecided undecided undecided

Ojukwu ran away in female dress....

Zik ran away in skirts....

Kanu wore make-up to disappear.

The moment I learnt Diya's ancestors sef na from that side, I no surprise. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Ofunwa111: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol shoe get size naaa

Agbogidi agu
ogbu onye mgbosi ndu na asọ ya uso
Nwa onye ndida aku ide na ebutelu ego
no be your mate

cheesy
Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Chinakwam:

Holy ghost fire.

You love him not we.

Ndi ala

4 Likes

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by mekaboy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 28, 2021
Anambra people are leaving his scam business. He is trying to convince them to return and continue donation. grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OBI OF ONITSHA IS NOT AN IGBO MAN, INFACT ONITSHA PEOPLE ARE FROM BENIN KINGDOM PERIODT.

YOU CAN AS WELL PROVE ME WRONG BY TELLING THE WHOLE WORLD THE MEANING OF AGBOGIDI IN IGBO LANGUAGE

SINCE UNA NOR FIT COVER UNA YANSH, MAKE I HELP UNA DEY EXPOSE AM FOR NAIRALAND angry

This is a fact even one veteran actor Larry coldsweat have said it many times that onicha are not Igbo people.
AGBOGIDI has no meaning in Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
Oga u dey fear?

1 Like

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
SlayerForever:
Sir Nnamdi being respectable. He can actually rubbish the popular monarch and nothing will happen.

Fact! We only respect people who value our lives and that's MNK and abaribe .
Other can go take their own from Benin IDP camp
Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Oga u dey fear?

Fear wetin...
Debunking lies told about u doesn't mean fear , the KANU I know say whatever he likes and owns it with his chest

Nnamdi KANU who was in London and was using his radio station to installed in london to insult Britain, for being corrupt
Then who the Bleep is ur spinless oba that he can't stand on what he said. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Insulted Or Challenged Obi Of Onitsha- Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
The way they twist anything Kanu says is laughable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's House Under Attack By Nigerian Army But Were Repelled / IPOB World Wide Limited. / Abubakar Malami, SAN Cropped His Screenshot After Being Dragged On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.