Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" (101933 Views)

Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by frog12: 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
it should be in the news!
why is it not in the news?
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Drsnives(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
richmond500:
oh, he will be missed grin

Rest on, gallant soldier
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Drsnives(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

What

We dea find am.since na
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Jokkarm2: 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:
Guys, the days are more evil than before, be mindful of friends you keep

Pls guys, am looking for girlfriend, beautiful and sensible, must not have the characteristics of a typical Nigerian girl and not more than 22years. Dm me for negotiation

Lest I forget I base at ogun state, Atan precisely,,,

NB: don't quote me to talk rubbish or else I go give you your size of insult

Go to imesenger , you will find good one and retire her from runs activities
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by udoka1987: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
padi94:
That is why I no dey like chop for party, I dey prefer to carry food go house grin
Your own bad o...by now your whole family go done die o...including your papa and mama...And that your beautiful sister...
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by maasoap(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zetty177x:
Like those doubting Thomases of ENDSARS...if I don't see 50 dead bodies on the ground..I won't believe this story ..Omotola Jaliende sexy u believe this news?

How can you prove deaths without bodies? Not even permitted in courts. Like Endsars audio Lekki massacre, like 50 deaths at yahoo boy's birthday celebration.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Blackdisciple(m): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmm things sha.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Nairalandmonika: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
dairykidd:
They said the celebrant died with his babe also.. so its not making sense for those pointing jazz/ muyen. I believe its a case of food poisoning. The hotel should be closed and kitchen seriously investigated... If they can sha undecided

Rip to the dead and hope those not dead but affected can survive
Don't forget the possibility of concussion, it's normal for yahoo boys to mix different kind of drinks n drugs to get high. They may have mixed something wrong n this the effect.
Some yrs back I was in one of such party, there was a mixture in one big drum, anybody can go there to take a shot.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by maasoap(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Robbit:

I've lost 7 Million in business due to people just like you. I lost all I had and resorted to people feeding me for years, Housing me, clothing me. I didn't even recover in 5 years as people where feeding me. Till today, I wish no one evil
Go and repent. Your way is wrong.

You didn't advise those who scammed you and him to repent, but you are advising the victim of scam to repent from jubilating over what befell the fraudster, that's if the story was real because I don't think so. You advising the wrong person.
All scammers and fraudsters deserve never to wake up from their sleep. It's only when you travel outside that you will understand the damage they have done to you and me. N7m my yansh

4 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Soloboss534: 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nawa ooo
May God help us ooo
Even as we dey plan for our lives
We should also commit our ways into God's hand
Times are evil
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by emiyo: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bitter kola no cost but una no de gree get sense
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Starzo: 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

Yeah your dad taught me didn’t he tell you? Only say e no gree blow. Keep hating ehn... Dem go soon fvck your babe for your front give you money go buy drink
this is the best u could come up with and yet you say u don blow??
With this ur level of stupidity, even if them throw you inside minefield you nor go still blow.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by maasoap(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
OKOATA:
What about those that lost billions to businesses, I know someone who spent millions to build his house and the govt still came and destroyed it. Because you lost 300k you open your mouth like parrot and happy for their death, mumu if you own a club or a business and yahoo boys patronise you you won't sell abi. That's how stupid and evil most of you are. You didn't care if innocent people died, I pray more yahoo boys scam you.

See how this one dey take rationalise criminality? If there were no yahoo boys, wouldn't club and business owners sell? I guess there were no clubs and businesses when there were no yahoo boys? People like you blame politicians and government for everything but here you are, rationalising a pandemic. You all really deserve the kind of leaders you have.

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by juman(m): 1:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
It remain a fake news-
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Dpaulie(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nonexistent:
Do people have IDs to show they are yahoo boys?
Their slippers, colorful hair dye, their ragged pair of jean etc
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by RisenJoe(m): 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jokkarm2:

Go to imesenger , you will find good one and retire her from runs activities

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Goldbw122(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
That is why I don't like going out to party, if I finish don't eat or drink I have food at home and drink...
So God has bless me alot...
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by braunny(m): 1:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:
Guys, the days are more evil than before, be mindful of friends you keep

Pls guys, am looking for girlfriend, beautiful and sensible, must not have the characteristics of a typical Nigerian girl and not more than 22years. Dm me for negotiation

Lest I forget I base at ogun state, Atan precisely,,,

NB: don't quote me to talk rubbish or else I go give you your size of insult
i get ur spec bros....she dey my area n she dey 21 days fasting now for husband
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by RisenJoe(m): 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
braunny:

Who tell you say I dey find wife,,,btw y u no carry am
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by braunny(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

Who tell you say I dey find wife,,,btw y u no carry am
u don vex well who knows tomorrow
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nairalandmonika:

Don't forget the possibility of concussion, it's normal for yahoo boys to mix different kind of drinks n drugs to get high. They may have mixed something wrong n this the effect.
Some yrs back I was in one of such party, there was a mixture in one big drum, anybody can go there to take a shot.

Yeah ur right.. Not just yahoo boys. Teenagers, youngsters and frat boys in general mostly make those mix/ private drinks their parties.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
braunny:
After u done piss inside u want pass abi cheesy
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by braunny(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
dairykidd:

After u done piss inside u want pass abi cheesy
haaa na ur fear be that?? she be virgin i dont do virgins...no get patience
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
braunny:
haaa na ur fear be that?? she be virgin i dont do virgins...no get patience
Seriously? Oya give me the code na. Where she dey ?
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by braunny(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
dairykidd:

Seriously? Oya give me the code na. Where she dey ?
now i gat ur rapt attention bros.....na dalemo she dey....church girl ohh so na to clean up nice n visit her church when they r rounding off the 21days fast
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
braunny:
now i gat ur rapt attention bros.....na dalemo she dey....church girl ohh so na to clean up nice n visit her church when they r rounding off the 21days fast
Abeg where be Dalemo?
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by waxzimiton7(m): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Sha alaye
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by pepericozi: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
RemoveKebab:
why will they investigate when its not 50 cows angry.

You are �% correct.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Robbit: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
maasoap:

You didn't advise those who scammed you and him to repent, but you are advising the victim of scam to repent from jubilating over what befell the fraudster, that's if the story was real because I don't think so. You advising the wrong person.
All scammers and fraudsters deserve never to wake up from their sleep. It's only when you travel outside that you will understand the damage they have done to you and me. N7m my yansh

No one saw or heard from the perpetrators

Enjoy your day
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by 9jaRealist: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:
Saw this post on IG,,,, how true can it be?

Some are saying it's food poisoning that even the Yahoo boy died.

Oluwapelumi Awotedu @pelumiAwotedu wrote on Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/pelumiAwotedu/status/1372573852685975552

Tales by the Moonlight...
>

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Best Drug For Malaria? / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally / See The Rat That Causes Lassa Fever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.