Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" (101830 Views)

Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by litaninja(m): 4:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
For all the jazz / juju theory proponents, how come you immediately don't think its juju once you hear the celebrant died?
Can't it be that the juju backfired? or that a victim with stronger juju bounced it back? cool
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by BruncleZuma: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
AuroraB:
I still don't believe this sad
People lie. A lot angry
Fear social media, after them nah APC

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by winner37(m): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
girls will be 48 while guys will be 2 among the death
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by nelsonebby(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
koladata:
its not a fake story, its close to my area, i live at ojodu berger, lagos. akute is very close but an outskirt of lagos. This thing happened for real, its not fake news
fake news to me. 50 people just die like that. hard to believe
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by dollytino4real(f): 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
greggng:

In one of the comments , they said the guy died along side his girl friend ...I believe he has no hand in all this. Someone must 've poisoned their meal .
yes maybe who dem scam
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by dollytino4real(f): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
BigDick70inch:

Hahahaha.....

My mobile and 12k got stolen same in school.....
I nearly ran mad....
cheesy
stolen is different from scamming guy!! stolen u pray 4 d thief to be caught but scamming u thinking u are expecting profit in ur investment which does not come at all
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by dollytino4real(f): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
onatisi:
it seems many of you didnt read the story at all , you would have seen where it is indicated that the yahoo boy himself is dead and he is one of the casualties

ok i did not see that sentence
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by BigDick70inch(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
dollytino4real:
stolen is different from scamming guy!! stolen u pray 4 d thief to be caught but scamming u thinking u are expecting profit in ur investment which does not come at all

And......what if u got to know yo close pal did thieving
It hurt as much as scamming u know??

That was the case with me........
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by AuroraB(f): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Fear social media, after them nah APC
even the ones laying claim to knowing some of the 'deceased'... they'll never take you to where it happened even if you offer to use a private jet cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by BruncleZuma: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
AuroraB:
even the ones laying claim to knowing some of the 'deceased'... they'll never take you to where it happened even if you offer to use a private jet cheesy
Wallahi

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Cashify: 7:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Maybe they are robbers or gang related
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by FuckThaMod: 7:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
post=100300424:
Who can CONFIRM this please
If it's confirmed what can you do?
Are you sure you aren't the one that supplied the poisonous meat used for the cooking
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by GIdiata(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mftivi:
very poor mindset. I have lost a lot more than that but there is no way this news will be sweet to me. I think something is wrong with you sir!

if they are Yahoo boys and girls and those who praise and normalize Yahoo, IT'S A GOOD NEWS. EVIL REDUCED BY 50.

IF they are innocent, may their souls rest in peace
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Fuckjesusandgod: 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
UnFriendly Friends in action,
Wickedness in High and Low places in different Formats.
The innovation of Evil and Wickedness in these Last days is Earth Shaking and alarming..
The times are Damn so Evil

Seriously, I Dont know how people Live without JESUS in these Endtimes...

STFU before thunder fire you.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by RisenJoe(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Damiriel:

lets go

Hello
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Casper21: 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
People are really wicked. What's the joy of killing prosperous young lads because they have money more than you. See why oppression na bad disease. But the celebrant suppose entrust the food and drinks processing to his family mem

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:

Hello

Hello
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by dollytino4real(f): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
BigDick70inch:

And......what if u got to know yo close pal did thieving
It hurt as much as scamming u know??

That was the case with me........
yes o my guy,
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by shadelek(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
GIdiata:

if they are Yahoo boys and girls and those who praise and normalize Yahoo, IT'S A GOOD NEWS. EVIL REDUCED BY 50.

IF they are innocent, may their souls rest in peace
Bad Man
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by RisenJoe(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Damiriel:

Hello

I've replied your mail, but we can get to know each other better before we can indicate if we will be interested in each other or not.
What do you think
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by FuckThaMod: 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
[s]
NLPoliceWoman:

Sen Mynd4 Justwie Doinique.
Rule 2.

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members
[/s]
Try and update your watery brain
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by GIdiata(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadelek:
Bad Man
yes. every fraudster will meet his/her Waterloo soonest
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by calcal: 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
koladata:
its not a fake story, its close to my area, i live at ojodu berger, lagos. akute is very close but an outskirt of lagos. This thing happened for real, its not fake news

and the government quiet about mass murder
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by BENEAMATA: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=RisenJoe post=100290966][/quote]i can watch that ADAM SANDLER film countless times just to patiently wait for that scene . cheesy cheesy
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Mftivi: 10:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Ikenga12:

You think something is wrong with him because he didn't react to a news the same that you did?Oga free the guy jaree! You lost more than 300k and so what?! Does that in any way invalidate what he felt when he lost his funds to the dirty scammers? All man for himself abeg.
something is wrong with both you and him!
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Ikenga12: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mftivi:
something is wrong with both you and him!
You are a scammer apologist. Get away while you can IF you are a scammer too because your fate might be worse.Do you know how many lives that has been wrecked and dreams cut short because of fraudsters?If you can do the crime,be ready for any consequences.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Mftivi: 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Ikenga12:

You are a scammer apologist. Get away while you can IF you are a scammer too because your fate might be worse.Do you know how many lives that has been wrecked and dreams cut short because of fraudsters?If you can do the crime,be ready for any consequences.
poverty bastard!
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by 2shaw: 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4jc1QttEAw

The yahoo boys dat died i n they lexus last week
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Ikenga12: 9:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Mftivi:
poverty bastard!
Look at this idiot, shameless scammer.You will soon meet your waterloo,trust me.Better find a legitimate work to do.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Mftivi: 2:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Ikenga12:

Look at this idiot, shameless scammer.You will soon meet your waterloo,trust me.Better find a legitimate work to do.
ode!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Best Drug For Malaria? / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.