Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" (101856 Views)

Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by YourMajesty(m): 9:38am On Mar 29, 2021
meobizy:
One man from my village was there too. He died in the arms of his mistress. He texted me confirmation of the news from heaven.
Don't be silly...

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by SALIMAN(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2021
The drinks was laced with cyanide i think
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by castiello(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2021
Robbit:

That's my thoughts too. But then from what we see here there are members of the forum attesting to knowing people who died. More than 3 have said this and let's not forget they didn't die at the venue. They went home and died one by one in their abodes

I can’t over total rule out the story, but as a detective, all this key point to validate the story are missing, if those who attest are real witness they will give exact account like name of hotel etc but with their comments it show they all hard the story as a rumor, I read all their comment know one seem to give exact account one said a hotel some said in my area and the only location we could get is Alagbole Akute that’s a province as large as Ikeja, no doubt incidences might occur similar but might be blown out of proportion, 50 people will not die and no blog or media house will carry the news only Twitter to be its a fake news or misleading one

7 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by GeneralPula: 9:40am On Mar 29, 2021
yusufdayo1:
This news is stale and outdated. It happened about 3wks ago and over 60 people are dead. They all ate indomie (which i think is poisoned).
They ve closed up the venue they used. They cant be used for rituals since the celebrant and his girlfriend is also dead. They all died in their various homes. Most of them come from Lambe

They can be used..
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by keypha1: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2021
And some of his poor friend will be feeling bad cos he did not invite them to the party, but God use it to save their life, I can't forget the day I sat in the bus that is coming to lag from East, I went down to buy banana, one man rush and pay for my sit, he was nagging that he pay for it since morning, I just collect my bag and enter God is good, later we saw the bus fell down to deep brown River, many died.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by mechanics(m): 9:41am On Mar 29, 2021
It means one has to be careful in eating in parties, preferably take your own food along.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by SenecaTheYonger: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2021
koladata:
its not a fake story, its close to my area, i live at ojodu berger, lagos. akute is very close but an outskirt of lagos. This thing happened for real, its not fake news

Do you know the celebrant? Damn, my friends family lives down there
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Ishilove: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2021
I find this hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by McLizbae: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmm... O wrong o!
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by joefelin2345: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2021
castiello:
I don’t know how we reason as a people this days our logical reasoning is lost to rumors and sentiments, tribalism and hate, how come 50 people will die and no media will carry this news, the only place you can read this lies is on Nairaland and Twitter, and we all know Twitter to be notorious for fake news from people who are seeking attention and followership, I can even see some people on Nairaland already playing detective and insulting the president and Nigeria as a whole, I think people should use their logic reasoning more
Than you my brother. Even CNN shall be there in a jiffy.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by ivolt: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Nonexistent:
Do people have IDs to show they are yahoo boys?
Nope. Agberos and Cultists also don't carry ID but strangely people in their locality can tell.

3 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by MufasaLion: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Nothing but FOOD POISONING!
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Athemisia: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2021
richmond500:
are u into yahoo? if u die, ur news go sweet me.
Fool.... maybe Yahoo boys have really dealt with you.... forgetting someday you too will die...

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by SenecaTheYonger: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Babalawo might have given him something to put in their food so all their glory can come to him, but the babalawo’s main goal was to take everyone’s glory for himself at the end.

Checkmate.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by wegfb: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Maybe the guy time has reach and he doesn't want to go alone
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by YourMajesty(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2021
tot:

Ignore all those quoting you defending the scammers. It takes a thief to defend another thief. Some people who were scammed fell into depression, some developed HBP leading to their early death.
Madam Oversabi, don't wish anyone death, those people quoting him are only giving him a good advice.

Don't be silly.

3 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 29, 2021
Yahoo friend is also Yahoo may their soul not see peace
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:44am On Mar 29, 2021
na wa o
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by studentofTruth: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2021
yusufdayo1:
This news is stale and outdated. It happened about 3wks ago and over 60 people are dead. They all ate indomie (which i think is poisoned).
They ve closed up the venue they used. They cant be used for rituals since the celebrant and his girlfriend is also dead. They all died in their various homes. Most of them come from Lambe

Where did it happen? Which street and the hotel name. I used to live around that axis.

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Masterchef(m): 9:46am On Mar 29, 2021
koladata:
its not a fake story, its close to my area, i live at ojodu berger, lagos. akute is very close but an outskirt of lagos. This thing happened for real, its not fake news

So, is the story real because you live at Ojodu Berger or because you verified it yourself?

2 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by BuzzandGrillz: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2021
Freemason1:

You sound totally dumb! Wtf is this? Disinfect your mind.

Relax! It's just a picture of what could have happened as we know how diabolical these guys can get just to maintain the lifestyle.

The headline and the body say 50 Yahoo boys, hence my postulations.

A probable cause is not the same as an actual cause.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by SenecaTheYonger: 9:46am On Mar 29, 2021
Dalil8:

U dey mind am. Make he continue dey mock d dead. Until e go hit am.

Me wey lose over 6m to scammers long time ago, no even wish dem death.

Na picker scam you lol? Was the 6m your own?

3 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by studentofTruth: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Babalawo might have given him something to put in their food so all their glory can come to him, but the babalawo’s main goal was to take everyone’s glory for himself at the end.

Checkmate.

So you people still believe in babalawo voodoo in this age and time?
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2021
RisenJoe:
Guys, the days are more evil than before, be mindful of friends you keep

Pls guys, am looking for girlfriend, beautiful and sensible, must not have the characteristics of a typical Nigerian girl and not more than 22years. Dm me for negotiation

NB: don't quote me to talk rubbish or else I go give you your size of insult

lets go

2 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by YourMajesty(m): 9:47am On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SLAWORMIIR IS AN EFCC INFORMANT
Don't be a gullible fellow.

That dude is an internet fraudster, he will be caught soon.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by SenecaTheYonger: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2021
studentofTruth:

So you people still believe in babalawo voodoo in this age and time?

No I believe in God. Babalawos be out there doing their thing tho.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by themanderon: 9:48am On Mar 29, 2021
somehow:
So you expect the federal Govt to investigate a state issue?

Don't we have governors again?

Infact it should be a local government case.

When it comes to human life its no longer a state issue. Deaths of that magnitude requires serious investigation by the feds.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Mar 29, 2021
it seems many of you didnt read the story at all , you would have seen where it is indicated that the yahoo boy himself is dead and he is one of the casualties

dollytino4real:
Yahoo boys can do anything all to make money but killing his friends it sounds bizzare, if is just one or two is understandable but 50 and still counting is scary who will he show body for now??
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by SenecaTheYonger: 9:50am On Mar 29, 2021
tot:

Ignore all those quoting you defending the scammers. It takes a thief to defend another thief. Some people who were scammed fell into depression, some developed HBP leading to their early death.

Do you think all the guests that died were scammers? Serious question
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by McLizbae: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Immediately I saw "50 people die", I just put in Borno for my mind and almost scroll pass till I see yahoo... O wrong o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Best Drug For Malaria? / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.