Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

"50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" (101869 Views)

Obituary Of A 15-Year-Old Girl Who Died After A Brief Illness (Photos) / Man Dies After Attending 'COVID Party' In US, Thinking Virus Was A 'Hoax' / Lady Calls NCDC To Arrest Her Mum For Attending A Wedding Ceremony In Maraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Ugandatales: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2021
YourMajesty:
Don't be a gullible fellow.

That dude is an internet fraudster, he will be caught soon.

There is no way the guy can be a fraudster and advertise himself that much on a public forum, when he knows his IP address can be traced to locate him, or the room he shows and his belongings he shows off can be used to trace him. I believe the guy is an EFCC informant.

3 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by millionboi(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2021
Omihanifa:
If this story is true then the government needs to investigate it. How can a whole 50 people die just like that shocked

If it's not food poisoning then it's definitely spiritual undecided
thy mention name of d place na
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2021
richmond500:
slowomirr, are u still alive?
Lol, as per residence yahoo boy.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by kenchop: 10:22am On Mar 29, 2021
True. There's a true story of a politician that year in porthacourt who threw big party and a lot of people came, an eye witness said he was pressed and needed to pee, so he wandered away to a quiet part of the big compound only for him to stumble on two people butchering a human being, like cutting the person up to be cooked , he was lucky he wasn't seen. He quietly walked away and left the party.The times are really evil now.
Lalami3232:
I would rather sweep my entire estate 7 times in a day, than attend the party of a politician or an internet fraudster(yahoo boys).

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by YourMajesty(m): 10:22am On Mar 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

There is no way the guy can be a fraudster and advertise himself that much on a public forum, when he knows his IP address can be traced to locate him, or the room he shows and his belongings he shows off can be used to trace him. I believe the guy is an EFCC informant.
Yahoo boys these days don't lie low, whether online or offline, just for the bragging rights.

Dude is a fraudster, an EFCC informant won't be dragging front-page in all sections of Nairaland.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Ugandatales: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2021
YourMajesty:
Yahoo boys these days don't lie low, whether online or offline, just for the bragging rights.

Dude is a fraudster, an EFCC informant won't be dragging front-page in all sections of Nairaland.

Bro, you don't understand how an informant works. That's exactly how an informant works.

3 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by studentofTruth: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Lolachef:
The story is true, 5people that I know died too

Which hotel was that?
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by 77star: 10:27am On Mar 29, 2021
themanderon:

When it comes to human life its no longer a state issue. Deaths of that magnitude requires serious investigation by the feds.
And Nigerian government don't give a bleep about the citizens
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by millionboi(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2021
Dalil8:

U dey mind am. Make he continue dey mock d dead. Until e go hit am.

Me wey lose over 6m to scammers long time ago, no even wish dem death.
6m are you serious?

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by millionboi(m): 10:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Robbit:

I've lost 7 Million in business due to people just like you. I lost all I had and resorted to people feeding me for years, Housing me, clothing me. I didn't even recover in 5 years as people where feeding me. Till today, I wish no one evil

Go and repent. Your way is wrong.
are you serious
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Jman06(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2021
DumbGeek:
from the comments I saw on twitter, the yahoo boy is not even the celebrant, na h mama de do birthday.... who ever did this will not die well
Perhaps what happened was the yahoo boy's own kama for defrauding others. Who knows how many people he might have made to commit suicide after defrauding them.

What goes around comes around!
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by YourMajesty(m): 10:29am On Mar 29, 2021
Ugandatales:

Bro, you don't understand how an informant works. That's exactly how an informant works.
Lol, go and learn more about the job ethics of an informant...They hardly talk nor have time to chat, they just pick relevant information and strike.
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Robbit: 10:30am On Mar 29, 2021
millionboi:
are you serious

My
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Oizee(f): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2021
padi94:
That is why I no dey like chop for party, I dey prefer to carry food go house grin
and go kill people for house? abeg chop alone there and die alone biko

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by millionboi(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Robbit:

My best friends whom envied my success tried to have me killed. Over ten attempts. I lost in all over 20 Million in all. I narrowly died. Escaped but was in sickly conditions for years. So, it's true
over 10 attempt?
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Robbit: 10:34am On Mar 29, 2021
millionboi:
over 10 attempt?

Diabolical bro

If person make direct attempt to kill person e no work, they do it again and again. They don't just attempt it once, fail and go to sleep

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by kponkedenge(m): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2021
padi94:
That is why I no dey like chop for party, I dey prefer to carry food go house grin

What's the difference?
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by tot(f): 10:35am On Mar 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you think all the guests that died were scammers? Serious question

Maybe you should go back and read the initial comment before quoting me. He wasn't referring to the guests who died but making a statement about scammers who scammed him in the past.

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by richmond500: 10:36am On Mar 29, 2021
moneyissweet:
Why are you wishing a real niggar death.

I didn't wish him death o.
I was just asking if he is alive
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by 77star: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2021
kenchop:
True. There's a true story of a politician that year in porthacourt who threw big party and a lot of people came, an eye witness said he was pressed and needed to pee, so he wandered away to a quiet part of the big compound only for him to stumble on two people butchering a human being, like cutting the person up to be cooked , he was lucky he wasn't seen. He quietly walked away and left the party.The times are really evil now.
This life sha
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by ogbu80(m): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2021
richmond500:
slowomiir, are u still alive?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by richmond500: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2021
tot:

You are the silly one. Very silly.
ignore the goat.
Scammers action doesn't only lead people to depression and sudden death, it has also soil the reputation of this country.
If u travel out to other countries, they keep searching u at the airport like u are a thief all thanks to these upcoming Hushpuppy

3 Likes

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by Starzo: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

So many sick perverted minded, poverty stricken, demented people moving about Bro. Imagine being happy a young man his girlfriend and many of the friends of his age group died simply because you don't like the way he earns his money? SMH
bloody scammer

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by tot(f): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2021
richmond500:
ignore the goat.
Scammers action doesn't only lead people to depression and sudden death, it has also soil the reputation of this country.
If u travel out to other countries, they keep searching u at the airport like u are a thief all thanks to these upcoming Hushpuppy

Exactly. Our passport is treated like crap thanks to these THIEVES.

You can't cause people pain and tears and expect all will be well with you. Thieves.

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by tot(f): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2021
YourMajesty:
Please shut up, and never you mistake me for your dad.

Common thief.

1 Like

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by richmond500: 10:48am On Mar 29, 2021
Foolishbuhari:

So many sick perverted minded, poverty stricken, demented people moving about Bro. Imagine being happy a young man his girlfriend and many of the friends of his age group died simply because you don't like the way he earns his money? SMH
thunder fire u and every other yahoo boy.
what's so good about a fraudster?
can u be proud to tell people ur occupation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos" by YourMajesty(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2021
tot:

Common thief.
I guess that's your dad occupation. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Best Drug For Malaria? / Nhis(national Health Insurance Scheme) / Throwback Photo Of 1918 Spanish Flu Pandemic That Killed Over 50Million Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.