Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

My Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts (231 Views)

UAE Man Shares His Thoughts On Nigerian Women (video) / My Thoughts On Men Respecting Women / Theres A Guy Stealing My Thoughts..maheeda Twerks In Gstrings Pants (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts by zexy2030(m): 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sammy Mind quotes

Women u na thinking dey man body, but for us men our thinking dey our hustle. If u see man wey em thinking dey woman body that man no go fit stand as a man for life.

Never in anyway declare your ignorance to your enemies. It gives them more reason to enslavement. Atleast seek knowledge on how to be free from your enemies, dont relent.
For all the losses we encounter, we compensate ourselves by being better than befofe the losses.

Sometimes I wonder why I'm not hard enough but I just realized religion and education made me very soft.

Treasures are hidden in the dark, you can find it by knowlege, knowledge is light, knowledge is power.

If you chase 6packs and figure 8 just know that your live life revolves around being a sex object

The best woman you cam marry is a woman that gibes u frredom yo chase ur dream

If you always given a chance/permission at your  work place to go out at will, your value in that organization has depreciated.

To make real wealth, study nature, utilize the resources and make wealth.

Convert the natural resources to the use of humans, keep some secrets to remain a god.

Manufacturing is not about being the first but beating the existing ones.
Power is essential in this life, if u have knowledge, you will have power and
Re: My Thoughts by Drsnives(m): 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2021
I no even know watin you dea Yan self
Re: My Thoughts by Duplexxx: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
My guy you think say you still dey for dream

(1) (Reply)

Heartless Felt Condolences / PMP Training In Portharcourt / Male Is King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.