Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations (2055 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jashub:
I would rather be deceived by the Trinity doctrine than accept the hogwash of the Charles Russell Tuze. And by the way, I hope the status of Jesus is still angel Michael and not the Son of God as in your bible grin

Mumu post grin cheesy.
Angel means son/Messenger of God.
John 3:16 , John 7:16, Jesus Christ is both.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Jashub: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Janosky:

Mumu post grin cheesy.
Angel means son/Messenger of God.
John 3:16 , John 7:16, Jesus Christ is both.
Bros you lie pass Satan. grin grin grin grin grin

See John 3:16 : For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

No mention of angel. Hahahaha...see the second one too. grin grin grin

John7:16: "So Jesus told them, “My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me."

Still no angel mentioned here. And if you are saying that once God sends someone, then the person is an angel then all biblical prophets (including me grin) are angels.
grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2021
The underlined means nobody should regard any angel afterwards, the only angel given the privilege to speak to us is Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) so if you see an angel now run for your life because God will not send any again after introducing the one and only angel through whom we can gain Salvation~ Jesus Christ (Archangel Michael) smiley

Jashub:
[s][/s]The archangel Michael is simply who the Bible says he is. He is the archangel Michael. There is not a single verse of scripture that says the archangel Michael is Jesus Christ. grin grin grin

Read it and weep :

"To which of the angels did God ever say, 'Sit at my right hand'?" -- Hebrews 1:13. Jesus could not therefore be the archangel Michael because scripture does say that Jesus will sit at the right hand of God the Father. This is something simple and straightforward but you can continue in living in denial. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Jashub: 4:34pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:
The underlined means nobody should regard any angel afterwards, the only angel given the privilege to speak to us is Archangel Michael (Jesus Christ) so if you see an angel now run for your life because God will not send any again after introducing the one and only angel through whom we can gain Salvation~ Jesus Christ (Archangel Michael) smiley

[/s]Oga you are a lying preacher who has run out of options. And now you have been caught you are twisting and turning grin grin angry angry. Kindly show us the scripture where Jesus said to be angel Michael. And may the curses of Revelations 22:18-19 be upon you if you cannot provide a scripture where Jesus is literally called angel Michael. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jashub:
Bros you lie pass Satan. grin grin grin grin grin

See John 3:16 : For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son,that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

No mention of angel. Hahahaha...see the second one too. grin grin grin

John7:16: "So Jesus told them, “My message is not my own; it comes from God who sent me."

Still no angel mentioned here. And if you are saying that once God sends someone, then the person is an angel then all biblical prophets (including me grin) are angels.

grin grin grin
Bros, yes!
I urge you to reject ignorance & embrace truth.
John 7:16, your quote says Jesus brings message from God.
Jesus is the Messenger sent by God.
Bros, open your heart and confess that truth.

Source: www.biblehub.com
(Search for "aggelos"wink
32 ággelos – properly, a messenger or delegate – either human (Mt 11:10; Lk 7:24, 9:52; Gal 4:14; Js 2:25
) or heavenly (a celestial angel); someone sent (by God) to proclaim His message.

32 (ággelos) is used 176 times in the NT (usually of heavenly angels), but only the context determines whether a human or celestial messenger is intended. For example, 32 (ággelos) in Rev 1:20 can refer to heavenly angels or key leaders (perhaps pastors) of the seven churches."

[32 (ággelos) can refer to "a human messenger" (cf. John the Baptist, Mt 11:10
, quoting Mal 3:1; see also Lk 7:24, 9:52). 32 /ággelos (plural, angeloi) refers to heavenly angels over 150 times in the NT, i.e. spiritual beings created by God to serve His plan."

Biblehub.com,Your Trinity mentors have lent their voice, angels are also human.
Angels are supernatural beings as well.

Jashub:
[s][/s] Nowhere in the Bible is it written that Jesus is the archangel Michael. So who is deceiving whom...? Abi do I look like that grumpy demented Charles Russell Tuze... grin

1Thessalonians 4:16 & John5:26-28 , Jesus voice resurrects the dead.
Is this truth missing from your Bible?

Genesis 3:15 ,1 John 3:8, Rev 12:7-9, Bros who defeated the devil?

Bros, why are you scared to admit what your Bible says?
grin grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
Guy Jesus is Archangel Michael whether you like it or not that's the absolute TRUTH! cheesy

Jashub:
[s][/s]Oga you are a lying preacher who has run out of options. And now you have been caught you are twisting and turning grin grin angry angry. Kindly show us the scripture where Jesus said to be angel Michael. And may the curses of Revelations 22:18-19 be upon you if you cannot provide a scripture where Jesus is literally called angel Michael. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Guy Jesus is Archangel Michael whether you like it or not that's the absolute TRUTH! cheesy

Even though his Trinity mentors tell him that JWs are correct, Jashub continue DECEIVING himself.
grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Jashub: 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
Janosky:

Bros, yes!
I urge you to reject ignorance & embrace truth.

Source: Bible hub.com/Greek.32
32 ággelos – properly, a messenger or delegate – either human (Mt 11:10; Lk 7:24, 9:52; Gal 4:14; Js 2:25
) or heavenly (a celestial angel); someone sent (by God) to proclaim His message.

32 (ággelos) is used 176 times in the NT (usually of heavenly angels), but only the context determines whether a human or celestial messenger is intended. For example, 32 (ággelos) in Rev 1:20 can refer to heavenly angels or key leaders (perhaps pastors) of the seven churches."

[32 (ággelos) can refer to "a human messenger" (cf. John the Baptist, Mt 11:10
, quoting Mal 3:1; see also Lk 7:24, 9:52). 32 /ággelos (plural, angeloi) refers to heavenly angels over 150 times in the NT, i.e. spiritual beings created by God to serve His plan."

Biblehub.com,Your Trinity mentors have lent their voice, angels are also human.
Angels are supernatural beings as well.

1Thessalonians 4:16 & John5:26-28 , Jesus voice resurrects the dead.
Is this truth missing from your Bible?

Genesis 3:15 ,1 John 3:8, Rev 12:7-9, Bros who defeated the devil?

Bros, why are you scared to admit what your Bible says?
grin grin
[/s] Baba cover your face in shame abeg.

Nowhere in the bible is it written that Jesus is angel Michael.

Now I want to challenging all the Charles -Russell- ass-licking homosexuals on this thread to kindly show the verse of the Bible where Jesus is clearly said to be the archangel Michael . And please don't give me interpretations because I'll just strike them out as twisted stupidity . grin grin grin

P. S:

I know you want to force Jesus to have wings and start flying abi? grin grin ;DHahahaha...okay, come up with the verse...I am here waiting. And if you cannot provide it, your life will be cut short according to Revelation 18:18-19. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Jashub: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Truth with no written scriptural backing is a lie from the pit of hell. I ask again : show the verse or else your days will be cut short according to Revelation 18:18-19
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Jashub: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
Janosky:

Even though his Trinity mentors tell him that JWs are correct, Jashub continue DECEIVING himself.
grin
[/s] I think you are now taking strong hallucinogenic substances. Because my mentor(Frank Turek) can never, never side with the blasphemy of Jesus being angel Michael.

Oga the bible is super clear on this so why are you trying so hard to support that demonic doctrine of Charles. grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 5:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Baba cover your face in shame abeg.

Now I want to challenging all the Charles -Russell- ass-licking homosexuals on this thread to kindly show the verse of the Bible where Jesus is clearly said to be the archangel Michael . And please don't give me interpretations because I'll just strike them out as twisted stupidity . grin grin grin

P. S:

I know you want to force Jesus to have wings and start flying abi? grin grin ;DHahahaha...okay, come up with the verse...I am here waiting. And if you cannot provide it, your life will be cut short according to Revelation 18:18-19. grin grin grin

I
Jashub:
[s][/s] Baba cover your face in shame abeg.

P. S:

See this Bros DECEIVING himself grin grin

You are LYING & your argument is pointless.

We can see your mentor ,Frank Turek is teaching you to use very graphic taboo words that violated the rules of engagement on this public forum.

Your FALSE claim is akin to someone who reads Genesis 1:27 & claims he won't accept that Adam is a man because his Bible doesn't name Adam's private part.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 5:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] I think you are now taking strong hallucinogenic substances. Because my mentor(Frank Turek) can never, never side with the blasphemy of Jesus being angel Michael.

Oga the bible is super clear on this so why are you trying so hard to support that demonic doctrine of Charles. grin grin grin grin
** Matthew 25:31
"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory....."

Matthew 25:31 proves 3 Scriptural Truth.
1. Jesus Christ is the leader, the Head of angels, that is the meaning of archangel.
There is only one archangel.
2. Jesus has a throne in heaven (Hebrews 1:5, says his God and Father gave him).
3. Matthew 25 is the command of his Father.
Hebrew 1:5, Jesus obeyed a command, "sit at my right hand", you are still asking"how can Jesus Christ be angel?"
Who are those who obeys the Father's command in heaven?

Please cure your ignorance rooted in denial.
cheesy grin

Na Frank Turek write Matt 25:31,1 Thess 4:16 & John 5:26-28 in your Bible?
Please exercise your choice to continue DECEIVING yourself. grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jesus is the Archangel Michael my friend, accept the truth or you'll PERISH and never see everlasting life! smiley

Jashub:

Truth with no written scriptural backing is a lie from the pit of hell. I ask again : show the verse or else your days will be cut short according to Revelation 18:18-19
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by edoairways: 5:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jashub:
Watch this video which exposes their hypocrisy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-mUwy8NOA. Hope you moderators don't take this down to prove my allegation

1 Like

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Jashub: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Janosky:

Na Frank Turek write Matt 25:31,1 Thess 4:16 & John 5:26-28 in your Bible?
Please exercise your choice to continue DECEIVING yourself. grin
Why do youu keep embarrassing yourself like this? None of those verses say Jesus is angel Michael, and once it is not written, I cannot believe it because your homosexual ass will want to twist it in meaning. grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
edoairways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf-mUwy8NOA. Hope you moderators don't take this down to prove my allegation

Bros, you are DECEIVING yourself..
Just read the Screenshots disclosures of your Trinity mentors & RECEIVE SENSE.
No be JWs teach them,they researched and discovered the Scriptural Truth grin grin

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
Chai Janosky dey fall my hand walahi! smiley

Instead of allowing the stupid idiot to hang himself over the matter you're presenting findings for him. Let him go out there and format the truth out of the brains of over 30,000,000 people studying with JWs who have seen for themselves that the one and only religious group that's able to order all their members to forsake weapons are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 2:2-4

If Jesus is the Prince of Peace and JWs declared his identity in the spirit realms as Archangel Michael, but any religious group wants to debunk the fact, hen let them make LOVE JOY and PEACE reign in their midst like JWs first nah, after all if they truly know the identity of Jesus Christ they should be able to show the proof that the one and only Prince of Peace is WORKING in their midst! Isaiah 9:6 wink

Janosky:

Bros, you are DECEIVING yourself..
Just read the Screenshots disclosures of your Trinity mentors & RECEIVE SENSE.
No be JWs teach them,they researched and discovered the Scriptural Truth grin grin
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Jashub: 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2021
edoairways:

Hmm this video is powerful. No wonder JWs are brainwashed
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
It's not a joke so you better believe it now if you don't agree that Jesus is Archangel Michael YOU WILL PERISH! smiley

Jashub:
Hmm this video is powerful. No wonder JWs are brainwashed
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Jashub: 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2021
[s]
MaxInDHouse:
It's not a joke so you better believe it now if you don't agree that Jesus is Archangel Michael YOU WILL PERISH! smiley

[/s]The video is on criticism of the falsehood being taught by you masturbating JWs.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Jashub: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
edoairways:

I watched this video and I was shocked. These JWs are just doing jobs for Lucifer unknowingly. Imagine whole verses and text being delete from the KJV of the bible. Wallahi it shall never be well with Charles Russell Taze in this life and in the next! angry angry sad
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2021
Janosky:

You and Jashub are just DECEIVING yourselves. 3 dogheads devotees grin grin
soothe yourself
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jashub:
I watched this video and I was shocked. These JWs are just doing jobs for Lucifer unknowingly. Imagine whole verses and text being delete from the KJV of the bible. Wallahi it shall never be well with Charles Russell Taze in this life and in the next! angry angry sad

Mumu post.

The Bros wey run jakpa because Bible questions exposed his ignorance grin grin

Who is that spiritual being who fights the Devil & come out victorious @ Genesis 3:15 , 1 John 3:8, Daniel 10:13 and Revelation 12:7-9 ?

Archangel Michael is Jesus Christ empowered to defeat the Devil (Matthew 28:19. 1 John 3:8 )

Slave of gods of men wey no know him Bible.
Na only prosperity GIBBERISH dem dey feed you for their business centersgrin grin

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2021
Jashub:
Your post does not make sense and it is filled with half-truths that do not connect with the true attributes of Jesus.

Now allow me list a very few of those attributes and let us compare them with the attributes of any angel written in the bible.

1. In whose name do people come to pray? Jesus (Matthew 18:19-20). So do we pray in the name of angels? No. That means Jesus is not an angel.

2. Who gives life? Jesus (John 8:51). And from the bible, do angels give life? No. So Jesus is not angel.

3Who searches hearts and minds? Jesus (Revelation2:23). So do angels search the hearts and mind? No. So Jesus is not an angel.

4. Who has the right to forgive sin? Jesus ( Matthew 9:6)
Now, in the bible, has God at any point in time, given ,
authority to any angel to forgive the sins of men? No. So Jesus is not an angel.

5. Who is the Life? Jesus ( John 14:6). Has any angel been called the "life" in the bible? No. So Jesus is not an angel.

6.You can do nothing apart from whom? Jesus (John 15:5). So do you need angels to do things? No. So Jesus is not an angel.

7. Who will judge the nations? Jesus (Matthew 25:31-32 ; Luke 21:36 ;John 5:22-23). Now from the Bible, has God ever committed judgment to any angel before? No. So Jesus is not an angel.

I could go on and on , but time would not permit. But do yourselves a favor and ponder deeply on this. wink

Bros, open to Matthew 28:18, who gave Jesus authority to do your no1 to no7?

Please go on and on, until you delete Matthew 28:18 from your Bible grin cheesy

Job 2:1
New International Version
"On another day the angels[a] came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him."

Read full chapter
Footnotes
a. Job 2:1 Hebrew the sons of God

Job 2:1 and Romans 8:3 , angels are sons of God.
Jesus Christ is an angel.
Bros, RECEIVE SENSE.
Confirmento grin grin.

Romans 8:3, who obeys God's command to come to earth?
John 7:16, Who was sent from heaven to deliver a message?
What do you call someone who delivers your message?

Slaves of gods of men DECEIVING themselves.

grin

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Sorry i don't know you're this desperate but the truth remains that Jesus is Archangel Michael! cheesy

Jashub:

The video is on criticism of the falsehood being taught by you masturbating JWs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2021
Afamsi:
soothe yourself

Continue DECEIVING yourself.

Bros, Who defeated Satan?
*Genesis 3:15 the seed, Jesus.
*Daniel 10:13, Revelation 12:7-9, archangel Michael,the head of angels,Matt 25:31, Jesus
*1 John 3:8, the son of man, Jesus.

Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2021
Janosky:

Continue DECEIVING yourself.

Bros, Who defeated Satan?
*Genesis 3:15 the seed, Jesus.
*Daniel 10:13, Revelation 12:7-9, archangel Michael,the head of angels,Matt 25:31, Jesus
*1 John 3:8, the son of man, Jesus.

Oga soothe yourself
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2021
Afamsi:
Oga soothe yourself

Genesis 3:15
*Daniel 10:13, Revelation 12:7-9, Matthew 25:31.
*1 John 3:8.

Your Bible has spoken!

Bros, soothe yourself.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2021
Janosky:

Genesis 3:15 *Daniel 10:13, Revelation 12:7-9, Matthew 25:31. *1 John 3:8.
Your Bible has spoken!
Bros, soothe yourself.
You are disturbing me. pls I dont want to be rude
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Janosky:

Your Bible has spoken!
Bros, soothe yourself.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Afamsi: 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
Janosky:

Your Bible has spoken!
Bros, soothe yourself.
Re: Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses Shun Birthday Celebrations by Janosky: 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2021
Afamsi:

GIBBERISH grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christian Nations Rules The World. / The Devil Is Really A Bastard / Even Atheist Fear God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.