Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director (50285 Views)

“eniola Is Like A Brother To Me, Even If We Sleep N A K E D On The Bed- Bacci / Chesan Nze: Producers Want To Have Sex With Me Before Giving Me A Movie Role / Most Radio Presenters Are Pimps For Ghanaian Celebrities – Ola Michael (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by BRATISLAVA: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
gimakon2:
I had one friend like that, The level of Oloshoism nd Ashawoism the girl day exhibit nowadays, asking around i came to know she is an actress, i just had to start keeping my distance.

These girls of nowadays are getting promiscuous and wayward by the day... all for iphones and others. Its sad sha. And they dont even have shame anymore , even these useless men that cannot keep their third leg in a place. Mxm

Did you ever ask who these women are having sex with? What do you call men who sleep around with the dreaded prostitutes? Or are they sleeping with bats?
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by HitRun(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
So many people do not understand the Mystery behind sex.
You may feel you are living High not knowing that you are exchanging a part of you with the sexual partner.

So in Essence, if you have sex with like 25 girls/guys in month. You have shared a part of you with 25 people and u have taken in 25 different parts of People into you.
immorality is a demon.
So you are busy Exchanging and Receiving Legions of demons into you.

When they begin to manifest in you, Nobody go tell you.

Yen yen yen. Go and tell that to King Solomon, David and all the other .en after God's heart in the bible.
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
viyon02:
Names of some actresses came to mind, like, mercy ayegbeni sorry.... mercy ayesegbe I beg correct it in your mind if I made mistake. Others like Ini Ebo, Aduni agbe, Bimbo osi, Bimbo adegunke, Eniola badamosi and so on........ Don't mind my errors oooo.

Dem are prostituttes, their wealth doesn't come from acting but from sharing pusseyy.
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Did you ever ask who these women are having sex with? What do you call men who sleep around with the dreaded prostitutes? Or are they sleeping with bats?

But they will still get husbands while the holy ones die single, don't you hear the slogan tasted and trusted.
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
blinking001:
Feminists food don land for una o...1 2 3 go....they've already arrived

Dem femdom hoes are part of the problem.
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by kolade560: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
viyon02:
Names of some actresses came to mind, like, mercy ayegbeni sorry.... mercy ayesegbe I beg correct it in your mind if I made mistake. Others like Ini Ebo, Aduni agbe, Bimbo osi, Bimbo adegunke, Eniola badamosi and so on........ Don't mind my errors oooo.
there yansh go don hot grin[quote author=viyon02 post=100303595]Names of some actresses came to mind, like, mercy ayegbeni sorry.... mercy ayesegbe I beg correct it in your mind if I made mistake. Others like Ini Ebo, Aduni agbe, Bimbo osi, Bimbo adegunke, Eniola badamosi and so on........ D
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by gimakon2(m): 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Not sure you read completely. Go back and read again
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by indie7: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
true

Playloaded:
According to Ola Michael, about 70 per cent of all film producers sleep with actresses in exchange for roles.

Ola Michael, a Ghanaian movie director has revealed that he and other directors sleep with upcoming actresses before offering them roles in their movies.

The filmmaker, director, and radio personality revealed this on live radio when the subject came up whilst on hosting duties on Neat FM.

According to Ola Michael, about 70 per cent of all film producers sleep with actresses in exchange for roles.

Ola Said;

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-sleep-with-actresses-before-giving-them-roles-movie-director/
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by shiwex: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
So many people do not understand the Mystery behind sex.
You may feel you are living High not knowing that you are exchanging a part of you with the sexual partner.

So in Essence, if you have sex with like 25 girls/guys in month. You have shared a part of you with 25 people and u have taken in 25 different parts of People into you.
immorality is a demon.

Your head no correct
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by litaninja(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
The actresses say they refused to submit for knacks. The producers say they are constantly knacking.
The maths is not mathing.
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by GorillaApp(m): 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more actresses marriages crashing in the coming years as a result of sexual irresponsibility. This I have seen
You have seen well
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
And call all dem actresses to swear with a Bible that they don't sex their way to movie industry, them go swear with the Bible.

Imagine!
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by Ipisi(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Yankz65:

I'm interested
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by BRATISLAVA: 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
quentin06:

But they will still get husbands while the holy ones die single, don't you hear the slogan tasted and trusted.

You are wrong on one thing.

The holy ones don't die single, they just get married much much later to undesirable men(maybe they are the good men? Or the ones who have wasted their youth in brothels?). When both types of women, the holy and unholy die, they are equally Mrs so and so. Time is the great leveler. Whether early or late, if they are to get married, they will.

Some of the "bad" ones never marry, and some of the "good" ones never marry.
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by xeju: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
Playloaded:

Ola Michael, a Ghanaian movie director has revealed that he and other directors sleep with upcoming actresses before offering them roles in their movies.

The filmmaker, director, and radio personality revealed this on live radio when the subject came up whilst on hosting duties on Neat FM.

Ola Said;

https://playloaded.com.ng/i-sleep-with-actresses-before-giving-them-roles-movie-director/
Asaba movie producers and directors go worse pass cos their movie, actors and actresses are a bit like quacks
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see more actresses marriages crashing in the coming years as a result of sexual irresponsibility. This I have seen
You forgot to add I see I saw
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by walkingshadow911: 5:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jokkarm2:
Does it mean that this my girl that is into movies has been knacked? chaiii, i am eating left over . well, i go do like say i no no, dee knack any style since na national cake

dats where d good gyals gone bad unless she doesn't want to be popular. I have few ladies dat drop acting cos of dis serial knackin things lol
God forgive us men
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by FalseProphet1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
jupiterx:

You forgot to add I see I saw
The guy who uses that line is an imposter, it's not me.
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by Cashify: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by BePrepared: 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
The industry is already an immoral industry, this is hardly a surprise to any compos mentis homo sapiens.
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by viyon02: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
kolade560:

there yansh go don hot grin
Haaa iwo wii
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by viyon02: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
quentin06:

Dem are prostituttes, their wealth doesn't come from acting but from sharing pusseyy.
Hummm Oro agba
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by feedthenation(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
---Open secret which happens in the movie industry world over---
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by Monday60655(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2021
We know this already. Especially in nollywood
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by gbishman: 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
Is this guy a human being or a fool. Does this guy even know what he is doing at all?
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by PEREZPERECTUS: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=100301689][i]So many people do not understand the Mystery behind sex.

immorality is a demon.

NOT TRUE
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by PierreAbutu(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
viyon02:

U 4got omotola
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by viyon02: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
PierreAbutu:

U 4got omotola
Haaaaa you wicked oooo watin you wan her husband feel now
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by Blackdisciple(m): 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
See em head like kwame
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by zudozz: 10:17am On Mar 30, 2021
knack no be anything again to this people!
Re: Ola Michael: We Sleep With Actresses Before Giving Them Roles – Movie Director by Mr5050(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sex is overrated ahswear, some times sef na dem gals go over u the stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Okonkwo: I Almost Committed Suicide When A Woman I Dated For 4 Years.. / E-money And Kcee Staring At A Big Pot Of Soup / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.