Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Peer Influence Is About Kill Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Peer Influence Is About Kill Me (1033 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Richsteemit: 11:25am On Mar 29, 2021
Nairalanders out 4 friends I hang out with. I'm the only one that doesn't smoke, party, womanize and do yahoo. My friend keeps tempting me to join them that there is no sin it. I don't know what to do if I leave them I'm going to be loniest man in this world because I am an introvert by nature. What really pains me a lot is that they when I am around with them they call me fool because I don't take part in what they do. Pls help me. I need your advice
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by RisenJoe(m): 11:26am On Mar 29, 2021
Richsteemit:
Nairalanders out 4 friends I hang out with. I'm the only one that doesn't smoke, party, womanize and do yahoo. My friend keeps tempting me to join them that there is no sin it. I don't know what to do if I leave them I'm going to be loniest man in this world because I am an introvert by nature. What really pains me a lot is that they when I am around with them they call me fool because I don't take part in what they do. Pls help me

What do you need gan gan

I can extend my hands of friendship to you if that's ok with you

Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Kriss216: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2021
cool

You don't smoke
You don't party
You don't womanize

To be frank, I can't keep someone like you as a friend. Your type is deadlier than cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by rtdCivilservant: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2021
Richsteemit:
Nairalanders out 4 friends I hang out with. I'm the only one that doesn't smoke, party, womanize and do yahoo. My friend keeps tempting me to join them that there is no sin it. I don't know what to do if I leave them I'm going to be loniest man in this world because I am an introvert by nature. What really pains me a lot is that they when I am around with them they call me fool because I don't take part in what they do. Pls help me
'Pls help me'? What kind of stupid appeal is this one? How do u want us to help u?
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 29, 2021
Change friends.
Look for good friends in religious centres
You will find decent individuals.

When I finished secondary school, most of my old friends started yahoo, weed, and other kinds of nonsense lifestyles. I just quietly cut them off. I never informed them whenever I was back home back then during my UnderG. I never texted them but replied when they did.

I saw one yesterday in my area in his car. He even parked expecting me to drop from bike so we both could catch up. I just kept on waving and told the bike man not to stop. We are walking different paths now

5 Likes

Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by QuintessentialW: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2021
Change your friends, it's that simple! Infact, cut all of them off. It's already a problem that you consider them indispensable... you're latching on to them like your life depends on them.

When you let them go, you'll meet new ones.

2 Likes

Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Venusman(m): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2021
Your life is in your hands. when your mama born you, na only you she born put, if you now feel that your life is impossible without those miscreants you mentioned in your post then follow them.

plus stop saying you're an Introvert because Introvert don't complain of loneliness, it's their strength rather.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Richsteemit: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:
cool

You don't smoke
You don't party
You don't womanize

To be frank, I can't keep someone like you as a friend. Your type is deadlier than cancer.

Why am I deadlier than cancer
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2021
No matter what happens,

Don't Let People Influence You Rather Influence People.

Don't Let People Choose You As Friend Rather Choose Your Friend(s).
And lastly,

Don't Ever Forget Your Background NO MATTER WHAT.

HOPE I MADE BRAIN??
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Lovethaa: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2021
Why try to feel AMONG when you can STANDOUT ... you would be surprised that they secretly envy your self control
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Robertgreene1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
something is killing you nd u re still doing it...so what exactly is ur problem young man??...weak ass Baby boys everywhere these days...very simple something someone can js wake up one morning nd decide 2 stop..una go js carry am come here dey seek attention...
Boys seek attention pass girls 4 ds forum sef...what nonsense

1 Like

Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by DDDEnterprises: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
What will you do if someone calls you a fool for not putting your hands in fire?

Will it pain you or make you feel pressured to put your hands in fire?

The fact that their criticisms is making you feel pained and pressured to join them reflects something likely about you. Your heart is not deeply resolved upon doing the right thing. There's a part of your heart that's not so resolved upon the truth and that part is getting stronger and stronger and may overpower you if care isn't taken.

I don't know why you keep such people as friends. Run away from them and look for better friends.

God help you my son.

You could buy GLO data 2.9gb for N900 and higher amounts for similar lesser prices. Check my signature for contact and more info.
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Duplexxx: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
This kind question is what you suppose to being asking your self every morning you wakeup
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Warlord2014(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:
cool

You don't smoke
You don't party
You don't womanize

na your type they increase suicide cases...he seeks for advice, whereas you are causing more emotional trauma for me.
must every one live a toxic live?.

1 Like

Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Warlord2014(m): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Richsteemit:
Nairalanders out 4 friends I hang out with. I'm the only one that doesn't smoke, party, womanize and do yahoo. My friend keeps tempting me to join them that there is no sin it. I don't know what to do if I leave them I'm going to be loniest man in this world because I am an introvert by nature. What really pains me a lot is that they when I am around with them they call me fool because I don't take part in what they do. Pls help me. I need your advice
You just have to change your game ,you will definitely meet team players that suit your style of play.
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by MrBambe(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Richsteemit:

I think you are really a fool who lacks self respect, if not you would have stopped hanging out with them
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by FreeSpirited: 1:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
They don't need to call you a fool. You are already a fool cos you can't think and decide for yourself.
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Kriss216: 1:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Change friends.

When I finished secondary school, most of my old friends started yahoo, weed, and other kinds of nonsense lifestyles. I just quietly cut them off. I never informed them whenever I was back home back then during my UnderG. I never texted them but replied when they did.

I saw one yesterday in my area in his car. He even parked expecting me to drop from bike so we both could catch up. I just kept on waving and told the bike man not to stop. We are walking different paths now
Under the hot sun, you're on bike still doing shakara for person inside his chilled Car

Poverty is not something to be proud of, nwanne.

That your guy fit no send you sef!

1 Like

Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Change friends.

your last paragraph got me rotfl
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Under the hot sun, you're on bike still doing shakara for person inside his chilled Car

Yah, I was expecting such a reply.
You have done well in representing.

2 Likes

Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by gbowoade85142: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Why try to feel AMONG when you can STANDOUT ... you would be surprised that they secretly envy your self control
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Dey your dey
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by The5DME(m): 3:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Richsteemit:
Bro, I can understand how you feel because I'm in a similar situation as you. Almost, if not all of my secondary school friends and classmates or people we grew up together with are into Yahoo. It's not easy going out and seeing your mates flexing life, wearing nice clothes and getting good girls while you struggle to even buy a T-shirt for yourself. I refused, or should I rather say, changed my mind against doin Fraud not because of morality reason but because doing it will lead me to hanging out with some certain elements in my environment which I don't really want as that's not who I am. There's nothing you can do to curb this feeling bro, absolutely nothing. The only curr is to just go out and find what you can do to start earning. No amount of positive talk will make you stop being 'oppressed'.
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by Richadv(m): 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Kriss216:

Bro I say poverty na disease
Blik say he nor kw say na Nigeria we dey if e lik me e dey do I nor get today I go get tomorrow na so poverty go kill m
Re: Peer Influence Is About Kill Me by visiondee(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
My brother, in life, if you are not matured to know the extent you can keep friendship with anyone, there will always be problem with pressure, SO CHANGE YOUR FRIEND CIRCLE, but have this in mind, you will meet another set who don't do your afore mentioned but does other things.

What you need is:

*Let your friends know your boundary
*Be disciplined
*Don't look intimidated, or jittery around them
*Never allow yourself to be influenced but rather be one to influence them.
*Change how you portray yourself, never let your friends know your weakness more than your strength.

Above all, every human has his/her own positive side to benefit from. You can even be their point of stopping/reducing if you act wisely. (My own small pikin advice to you)

Abeg patronise me ooo, na car and real estate I dey sell ooo

(1) (Reply)

Is It Riqht To Deflower A Girl And Later Dump Her Because Of Her Character? / Should I Be Worried?! / My Girlfriend Cannot Visit Me Coz Of Kidnapping Spree In Lere Local Government,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.