Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) (10197 Views)

Woman Poisons Boyfriend After Finding Out That He Had Inherited $30 Million / We Broke Windows To Rescue Man Set Ablaze By Wife — Neighbour / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by gnykelly(m): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
the whole set up is wrong
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by policy12: 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2021

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The man caused his death. Yes I said what I said. How you go see black man invite am for thr3esome? Black men wey their gbola dey breathe. Gbola wey get muscle wey dey gym. Wey veins full everywhere. Looking at the white bros him gbola fit no pass cigarette size. Bros nack madam she saw the light. Madam compare the shuke shuke husband to big mamba wey dey hit dey enter brain. Gbola wey dey burst brain. grin

Na that one make her kill the husband. No be to secure big mamba. Na for punishing her with shuke shuke cigarette size nacking for over 30 years.

Rip to him..... I meant rest in prick

This one na satire literature writing. Bros if madam no wan do again she can ask for divorce. Na yankee land of reedom. It could be insurance money is involved

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 7:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
luminouz:
Damn!!

The black dude is 47 and the pastor is 50? The pastor looked 65.

I wondered what she offered that black.dude that was so enticing for him to commit murder on her behalf... Love? Money? Tears? Cuz it's definitely not pūssy!!

Black dude is 26

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
The woman done see say preek pass preek.
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
She decided to do way with her husband so that she and her Black Dick man can do the do till death do them part.
What kind of husband even agrees for that kind of thing?

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Twelfthman: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pathetic
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by SarakiBukola: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pastor sabi better thing.
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
The man caused his death. Yes I said what I said. How you go see black man invite am for thr3esome? Black men wey their gbola dey breathe. Gbola wey get muscle wey dey gym. Wey veins full everywhere. Looking at the white bros him gbola fit no pass cigarette size. Bros nack madam she saw the light. Madam compare the shuke shuke husband to big mamba wey dey hit dey enter brain. Gbola wey dey burst brain. grin

Na that one make her kill the husband. No be to secure big mamba. Na for punishing her with shuke shuke cigarette size nacking for over 30 years.

Rip to him..... I meant rest in prick
my brother you haff mad finis grin grin grin
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by JONSYN7154: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
biko wat is preek?
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
JONSYN7154:
biko wat is preek?
undecided undecided.
I want to say "walking stick". That preek was a typo

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by zeuss: 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
She decided to do way with her husband so that she and her Black Dick man can do the do till death do them part.
What kind of husband even agrees for that kind of thing?

Kinkyness breeds waywardsness...avoid the kink appeal
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by sisisioge: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wetin seex go cause e no go fit handle am. So she go him killed because of seeex! How awful!

I hope she gets life sentence so she could have plenty of time to think about the evil shes done. RIP to the dead.
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
zeuss:

Kinkyness breeds waywardsness...avoid the kink appeal
Now their waywardness and led the kinky pastor to the world beyond.
LOL
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Explorers:
An Oklahoma pastor's wife and her lover have been arrested for the murder of her husband after plotting to kill him after they all had a party in a hotel.

Kristie Evans, 47, and her lover Kahlil Deamie Square, 26, have been arrested for the murder of her 50-year-old husband, David Evans. David was the pastor at Harmony Free Will Baptist Church in Ada, Oklahoma.

According to police, he and his wife had had at least one party with Square at a Super 8 hotel.

Their group romance began several months ago, according to police.

'The three of them, Kristie, Kahlil and David, had a sexual relationship.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9414349/amp/Oklahoma-pastors-wife-lover-arrested-murder-husband.html?__twitter_impression=true
Is the man really tall or the woman, really short?
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Ishilove: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Explorers:
Kristie and Kahlil also had a separate sexual relationship, just the two of them,' Capt. Beth Green, Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, said.

After engaging in group sex, Kristie and Khalil kept sleeping together.

She complained to Khalil that her husband called her a 'fat LovePeddler' and that she wanted him dead because he was so 'verbally abusive'.

On March 22, Khalil entered the couple's family home while they were sleeping and shot the pastor dead in his bed, according to police.

He then fled the scene and Kristie called 911, claiming an intruder had broken in and killed him.

Four days later, she confessed to police that she and her lover had planned the murder.

She said she gave him the gun, a box of bullets and left the backdoor of their home open for him to enter through.

Both have been booked into county jail on first degree murder charges.
And he is supposed to be a pastor?

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by BigYash: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
The woman must have initiated the black guy coming to do party with them. The mumu man agree ,with fear of not making the woman angry. Now see what has become of him. The day you start taking unnecessary advise from a woman is the day you sign your death warrant... BigYash 2021
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Ishilove: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
heendrix:
With this ugly black preek??

Well i'm not suprised cuz women has always been a disgrace to humanity since creation sad
You people just come online to write premium rubbish without thinking properly. Women are a disgrace to humanity yet a woman gave birth to you? If you have mummy issues kindly restrict the gender slurs to your family members.

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Froshloaded: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ishilove:

And he is supposed to be a pastor?

Lmao, pastor wants to get freaky freaky too.

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by heendrix(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ishilove:

You people just come online to write premium rubbish without thinking properly. Women are a disgrace to humanity yet a woman gave birth to you? If you have mummy issues kindly restrict the gender slurs to your family members.

I've said what I said and I still stand by that fact y'all find hard to accept
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
heendrix:

I've said what I said and I still stand by that fact y'all find hard to accept
Send my regards to your mother.

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by heendrix(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ishilove:
Send my regards to your mother.
whatever
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by playerinc(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
Why did I picture a black man when I read "Pastor"

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
sharpwriter:

Black dude is 26 not 47

Oh thanks. I was kinda wondering.
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by palechestnut: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Black dude looks mentally retarded
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by Rayd502(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
I watch this scenario play out alot in Discovery ID on dstv...it's a very simple case to crack by those seasoned oyibo detectives.

After putting her through intense interrogation and with overwhelming evidences against her,she had no choice but to start singing.

Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by TheVictim01(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
You well so? Ontop this.

tit:
Alhamdulillahi
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by meobizy(f): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
The authorities sent that akata home. I don’t understand why of all people possible they chose a young black buck. There are forty plus year old blacks they could have chosen, but nah, they chose an ex-convict looking one.
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
Very silly 26years old boy
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by LikeAking: 11:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Trust No Body.
Re: U.S Pastor Shot Dead By Wife & Boyfriend After Having 3Some(Pics) by LikeAking: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
meobizy:
The authorities sent that akata home. I don’t understand why of all people possible they chose a young black buck. There are forty plus year old blacks they could have chosen, but nah, they chose an ex-convict looking one.

Stop calling them akata, its very disrespectful.

Show love to ppl when they havnt hurt you,

Shocker!!! My Husband Is A Serial R.a.p.i.s.t / Nigerian Man Jailed 30years For Smuggling Class A Drugs Into London! / Kidnappers Of 6 Kaduna Schoolgirls and 2 Staff Demand 50M Ransom