Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,129 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One (34479 Views)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Blackdisciple(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Even the founder of Odudua hears this he will be ashame of Tinubu.

All these old men don't want Nigeria to break and I don't know why.

But to me it's like they don't care about what ever is happening in the country as long as it did not touch any of theirs .

God over everything.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by CodeTemplar: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
If west and north are one but west gave only half of their vote to the two northern candidates, then the east and north are slaves and master for giving out 95%
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Coronavirus84: 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

and they problem is that the Igbos are not even concern if you guys die in slavery. they can just sit down and watch you guys suffer cus you are powerless and fearsome, God will not be happy with them.
the only ones still coming online to help your lives are the God sent, doing it out of pity and fear of God.
wetin even concern dem. their own is let everyone go their separate ways.
Assistant God well done. Tinubu for President come year 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by ezegold4we: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu has a slave mentality, he's playing to the gallery,

The fulani's and the cabals already knew whom he is,

The Truth is that no youruba Muslim will be allowed to rule over northern Muslims cos they are seen as inferior Muslims

If they decide to move power to South West, it's going to be a christain,

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Lomprico2: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
because you went with the entire yoruba people in the Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HE IS A FULANI MAN

He is yoruba
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by AmazingELixir: 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
lipsrsealed

Desperation!....the brown toothed drug baron is willing to give it all to rule this country in his demented mentality....he should gaan rule Oduduwa republic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Tvoice: 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
afroniger:
I don't get why some people are criticizing Tinubu's comments in kano. He would have said Yorubas and igbos are also one if he it was in igboland that he was delivering his speech. Listen, Tinubu is not a secessionist, therefore any yoruba person expecting him to be abusing other tribes is not a serious person. You can't become president of Nigeria by being overtly clannish or ethnocentric. You must embrace all tribes and make them feel as of they will hve a sense of belonging under your administration. That was the persona that Obasanjo projected and made him president on three occasions.

Oga , na grammar u dey speak o, dat old frog no get sense , e dey play with fire , until dis bastard fulanis go kill him pipo finish, dis frog eyes no go still see the real picture, na 2023 dey deceive am , and at the end 2040 no go reach him hand case close . U think say aboki no get sense abi, make una dey deceive una sef dia , dem rada give power to cow dan to giv tinubu , ani u no read am few days back ?
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by LeeSantos(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Coronavirus84:
Assistant God well done. Tinubu for President come year 2023
Am an Igbo man. I don't care. Na Ur people dey suffer. me I'm a barbing, government should empowerment us.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by TrueNigerian300: 7:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can go wail out their intestines.

In another news, Tinubu has made it clearly that he is not unaware of inconsequential noise from ipob pigs. He has therefore factored that into his plan.

Jagaban, ride on, we Nigerians are strongly behind you.

Simply say I and my entire family are behind you. You can't even speak for your village not to talk of the whole Nigeria. I am sure the wise ones in your family might even decide not to vote for Tinubu....so how can you speak for the whole Nigerians.Are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Masterito(m): 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tinubu will Nigeria to more mess. The only sellable candidate in SW is Osibanjo.
JEWELofHELL:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/colloquium-why-i-chose-kano-tinubu/
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by millionboi(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Shildren of 8, anger, frustration and perdition can go wail out their intestines.

In another news, Tinubu has made it clearly that he is not unaware of inconsequential noise from ipob pigs. He has therefore factored that into his plan.

ur paymaster dey fine ticket
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by adelaja70(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Gone are the days when intellectuals filled Nairaland... But now nitwits have taken over.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Whada: 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Let Tinubu just keep quiet. Yorùbá and Fulani are not one and can never be one.

We are completely different people with different ideologies. What is wrong with these old folks? See Nigerians, it's your future that is being toiled with, you can either sit and do nothing or counter the stupid narrative for it not to sell.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by millionboi(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jackson105:
Check on next ibo guy beside you, anything Tinubu they choke them, i will suggest they don't come online again for the rest of the day to reduce the heartache.
wetin....he is not going to be president,he should go and rest.
So u agree with dat u r one with herdsmen?
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Oluwaricky88(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
honestly I am a Yoruba,.this is the dumbest statement from tinubu.. cuz these northerners are not trustworthy
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by millionboi(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oluwaricky88:
honestly I am a Yoruba,.this is the dumbest statement from tinubu.. cuz these northerners are not trustworthy
u get Sense, some ass lickers will still say otherwise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by JoeEeL(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Elsanchez:
lol

Thats why they are chasing the ogun state people to benin republic

EMir of ogun loading

I TELL YOU. THIS MAN IS A BIG FOOOL! GOSH!
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by kayjay69(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
To my people, the Yoruba, what he is trying to say is that you may continue to suffer at the hands of Fulani herdsmen (who are foot soldiers of the conservative Fulani as they engage in expansionist attempts to dominate the entire Nigerian landscape) but it does not concern me because I will be President even if it means the total annihilation of the Yoruba people.

It remains to be seen how Yorubas will respond come 2023,
- to vote for this clearly soulless ghoul who will stop at nothing in his quest for power,

- vote for someone else to spite this Fulani slave or

- to abstain as a clear protest to the unjust events that have transpired and have affected the Yorubas.

I guess time will tell and I hope my people will repay this evil man back in kind. I hope, I hope, I hope.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by themanderon: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
Prinnce1:
Am not against the existence of Nigeria as a country but rather am of the opinion that restructuring will solve almost all the problems we have in this country. We are too blessed to be in this situation we find ourselves, restructuring will create room for critical thinking and improvement in all sector. Nigeria is to heterogeneous to be answering 89% of action and inactions from the centre, resource control is what I glamour for.

Northern elites don't want any of these. They want Nigeria to remain the stagnated shithole it is today. They see Nigeria and rightly so as a fiefdom bequeathed on them by the roguish British colonialists. A gift held in trust for them that's why they are never prepared to shift ground on matters of national discuss.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by JoeEeL(m): 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jackson105:
Check on next ibo guy beside you, anything Tinubu they choke them, i will suggest they don't come online again for the rest of the day to reduce the heartache.

NONSENSE.

I AM FULL BLOODED YORUBA AND YOU MUST BE DAYDREAMING TO THINK THE USELESS WORNOUT CHURNED "IGBO-THIS", "IGBO-THAT" IS GONNA ENDEAR YORUBAS AUTOMATICALLY TO A CROOK LIKE TINUBU.

YOU THINK WE HAVE TIME FOR YOUR NONSENSE STUFF, ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE IT APPEAR ANYTHING TINUBU IS "ANTI-IGBO"

MTCHHHEEEW. YOUR SLY GAMES ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by onuman: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Simplyleo:
The jagaban has spoken.

Your problems in this country multiple with your Tinubu as successor to PMB.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Captain92: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
South West agitators una don enter
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by smallsmall: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Only Yoruba Criminals from Chicago, need to prove THEY ARE ONE with Terrorists Fulani herdsmen from Futa Jalon.
I believe "misrepresentation" is a criminal offense, this man shoudl stop misrepresenting Yorubas, just because he wants to become a Fulani-Stooge President of Nigeria.

Like my Yorubas friends will say: Kole woork
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by waleadeagb(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
I have said severally on this platform and even personally to Seun that some idiots that doesn't know anything about Nigeria but just bastard born by the mating of Fulani and rugaria cows shouldn't be allowed to write nonsense anylonger on this platform.

Imagine this sonofacow saying that SW can't do without Niger Delta oil....what a clown, what an idiot of no dwelling, what's Niger Delta? Is'nt part of Yoruba states not under Niger Delta? That's why we southerners should separate from these bunch of fleech and parasites illiterates Fulani Hausa of northern extermination. He doesn't even know the region's called Niger Delta and this idiot has the effontery to raise his cow voice to discussion that doesn't concern the northern maggots....go and learn from your cow of a father the states that made up Niger Delta.

North will kill to remain a parasite and an ungrateful illiterates tribe in Nigeria....

Rugaria:

Take it from me, the North wants out more than the south West.
The south west is addicted to Niger Delta oil.
How many times have you seen the north dish out ultimatums or they will leave as was the case during Jonathan's regime? You have heard the east do so too.
Have you heard such from the south west? Even when Abiola was killed!
South West can't function without oil money! Forget the noise.. And they know!
All these separatist agitations are for 2023! They're trying to blackmail Buhari. Nothing else!
They are never ready for independence!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Sheffdon: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
funkybroyouknow:
this man has just admitted he is a fulani slave.
he's admitted that on several occasions bro. He's just cementing the little cracks that remain
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by babytoun: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
If Tinubu still has presidential ambition it means this Lekki tollgate will be free till 2023 ...

Any attempt to resume tolling will do serious damage to the plan.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by brownbib(m): 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
For your presidential ambition. You have the right to say anything you like.
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Asianjollof007: 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oloshi omo
Nothing for you 2023
Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by Coronavirus84: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
LeeSantos:

Am an Igbo man. I don't care.
Na Ur people dey suffer.
me I'm a barbing, government should empowerment us.
Bro Am a typical Yoruba man living in Abakaliki town precisely in Ebonyi state working with a federal university here, my brother the rate at which igbos are suffering here is second to none.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One by zionzoe(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
jrusky:
Well I still stand on my point that Tinubu should not be insulted for what he is doing. I expected it so I'm not really surprise.

He is a leader to some people and elderly so it would be wrong for him to go to Kano and say "oh Fulani I hate you" if anyone belief in breaking up Nigeria or whatever this does not mean everyone would click-in to such idea and it would be wrong for him to come openly and say "oh break up is the way" according to his status.

Pls this man has right to his opinion. No need hating him. I'm not Tinubu fan I mostly diagreed with him but on this birthday whatever honestly no reason insulting him he has right to say whatever and that won't change anything, what would be would be plus Tinubu minus Tinubu.
F*ck you and C¥rse your Slave Master Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baba Hakeem Ahmed Reacts Over Fani-Kayode's Comment On Datti / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Governor Zulum: We Need 100,000 Soldiers To Defeat Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.