Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number (869 Views)

Where Are You Taking Your Lovers This December???? / How To Receive Money From Your Lovers Abroad in Nigeria Through Pay Naira / How To Read Your Lovers Whatsapp Message From Your Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Wizzy13: 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hi guys this is for every real niggis out there tell us how you save ur girlfriend/boyfriend's number make the feel special if they are here As for me i save her number "MY PALOMA"
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Nehyooh(m): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2021
"MY SIGNIFICANT"
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Preciousallure(m): 6:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
Latest tongue cheesy grin
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Preciousallure:
Latest tongue cheesy grin
very soon e go turn to oldest!! U remember when nokia3310 was latest eh??

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
PRINCESS
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Cholls(m): 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
My brother Kafaya
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Michelle55: 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bobo

Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by longetivity(m): 6:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
free pussy work
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Magnoliaa(f): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by habsydiamond(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2021
My rodo, my tomato Lori iro.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by spiceadole: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2021
"His name Hubby"
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Shabaleen:
very soon e go turn to oldest!! U remember when nokia3310 was latest eh??
perfect illustration... teacher spotted cheesy

Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by thatsleepboy1: 2:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Ebelebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by leedoan1992: 3:35am On Mar 30, 2021
The Way You Save Names In Your Phone For People You Date Reveals So Much.
If I've saved your number in your phone, you must be highly important to me (mostly because I'm lazy about saving contacts). I was once waiting for a gentleman to arrive at our date, only to be surprised by a tap on the shoulder from another gentleman with an entirely different hair color. Oops! I had gotten two unsaved numbers mixed up in my phone. If you don't save names in your phone for people you date, you might know what I'm talking about. (Anyone?! If you found it helpful you can read more at this site [url[quote][/quote]]https://www.elitedaily.com/p/the-way-you-save-names-in-your-phone-for-people-you-date-reveals-so-much-8969272
I think it's interesting!
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by FalseProphet1(m): 3:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:
My opa eyin.

[img]https:///view/unbothered-dont-care-gif-10164834.gif[/img]
I can see clearly that this your claim isn't true. This I have seen.
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by ThiagoKid(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2021
I save their digits as... "My turn" tongue
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2021
Wizzy13:
Hi guys
this is for every real niggis out there
tell us how you save ur girlfriend/boyfriend's number
make the feel special if they are here
As for me i save her number "MY PALOMA"

Nothing special but I have I code I use to differentiate the names of the married ones from the names of the single ladies amongst them grin
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Wonk(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Oh sh!t
No girlfriend buddy; nigga's too ugly to have one! #lol
Re: How Do You Save Your Lovers Phone Number by Theboy21: 10:44am On Mar 30, 2021
Her real name with an emoji, if she fvcked up the emoji will disappear, if it turn worst delete will definitely follow cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is Masturbation A Sin? / Rain Boot Is Injured / Is It Normal To Not Want Any Girl Or Guy At All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.