Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Does She Wanna Break Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Wanna Break Up? (1564 Views)

Pic: Whn Ur Babe Keep Disturbing U That She Wanna Ride Power Bike / HELP!! We Met 3days Ago N She Wanna Marry Me / The Reason Why I Wanna Break Up With My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Wanna Break Up? by drious(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
I just got off the phone with my girlfriend and to be sincere am worried
here is what went on on the phone

Me:Hey,how you doing,,
Her:,
Me:Your voice sounds dull,whats wrong?
Her:I want to ask you something
Me:What?
Her:I'll tell you tomorrow.
Me:Do you wanna ask or tell me something and why tomorrow
Her:i want to ask then tell you,and am not in the mood now,so tomorrow or whenever am in the mood or when faith allows
Me:Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase tell me now(begging),why aren't you in the mood whats wrong
Her:Please dont beg me,im sorry but when am in the mood i'll tell you.
Me:I'm cleaning my tears off
Her:If your crying now that ive not told you how would you act when i eventually tell you and how do you expect me to feel when i tell you,its hard for me
Me:KK i wasn't crying,i was joking,but what is it am sure i wont cry (DUHHH)

after series of pleading she brings up a story of how a guy that liked her (she didn't like him) stopped because she refused him kissing her(french kiss) and if cause wev'e not kissed(1 month and bout 3 weeks now) i will want to break up.

Me:Why should that make me wanna break up,if you dont want to kiss i understand, your not ready,nothing will make me want to break up
Her:What if i give you reasons to want to break up,its better for a guy to break up with a girl than the other way round
Me:Am getting confused now,what are the reasons,why are you asking this questions,your sounding like you want to break up but want me to do the breaking up
Her:No***Silent***
Me:So is that what you wanted to tell me
Her:No,tomorrow or whenever i'm in the mood,or when faith allows.
Me:please i hate suspence

Series of pleading follow up but she refuses still begging me to stop begging her.

From this do you think she wants to break up?,i think someone is forcing her or that her old B.f is back,and yes i honestly hate it that she wont let me kiss(french kiss)her but that wont make me break up,please fellow NLers HELLLLPPPPP
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by 190: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2011
ROTFLMFAO!!

@ him faking cry!!

Nigerians are really amazing people grin grin
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2011
*yawns*
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by 190: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^ close your mouth Jor angry angry
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by drious(m): 11:05pm On Apr 16, 2011
190:

ROTFLMFAO!!

@ him faking cry!!

Nigerians are really amazing people grin grin

She loves it when i act childish,she thinks its cute

bhusayor:

*yawns*
Its not a story or meant to be for fun.

Peeps please an answer,yes or no
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
*yawns again, covering her mouth, then stuggles to say a NO to make the poster happy*
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by drious(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
ehhhn thanks,but i still dont grab the yawn,, well it night though undecided
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by omega25red(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
poster

she is about to tell you that she has been whoring around town or she is h.i.v positive which is why she doesnt want to "french kiss" you  grin grin
seriously why is she playing games with you? she does know that she cant get pregnant from kissing
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by BABE3: 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
*** doing my hysterical laugh**** heheheheheheheeheh

**sighs*

Oga OP, the girl don break up with you finish! I swear, if she doesn't break up with you tomorrow come back and call me a sexy girl,  hehehheh ***doing my hysterical laugh****

Just prepare your mind ehn. Coz if you are not ready for her words of break up, those your fake tears will turn into reals ones o.     embarassed

Talking from experience, before my first boyfriend finally broke up with me, he gave him all the break up signals in this life. Mumu like me (lol), I didn't still get it. Until he dropped the bomb, Chei! I was depressed for weeks It was too much of a shocker.

So pls OP, get ready!!!! cheesy cheesy Goodluck!
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by 190: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2011
bhusayor:

*yawns again, covering her mouth, then stuggles to say a NO to make the poster happy*

use handkerchief jor  angry angry

dont u know its radioactive organisms are harmful to people
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
olodo nie tongue
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by 190: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 17, 2011
Faking cry? [size=2pt]When did you become Buhari?[/size]
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by drious(m): 7:07am On Apr 17, 2011
WTH,SMH dat faking cry stuff has been edited cuz i think some of you think its a waaaaan thing
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by snthesis(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
Yes -nw can we get some rest tongue
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
Soooo what was the question again?
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by MMM2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
cry cry baby i want 2 c my *** shame.
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by Natasha2(f): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
awwwwwwwwww I thinks she wants to break up with you so get prepared and enjoy your relationship while it last or is she trying to get your scared or something people do that including me ish wink but anyway in as much as i'm not in her mind I'm quite sure she wants to break up with you undecided sowweeeee just get prepared and try to have fun while it last but I do hope she doesn't kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by nanidee(f): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
lol @ OP. You made me laugh with your faking your cry,

Anyway, i think she may have cheated on you, or wants to end the relationship, one of the two. tongue tongue

Btw, you seem to really like her. kiss
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by drious(m): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^I do and i guess its a yes after-all,i called and she responded oddly, like what again kind of response,i just ignored that,asked bout her day,familly,e.t.c she replied,and i asked for the question and she refused saying when ever she tells me dat would be the last day we'll talk,well i asked why,and she said when the day comes,anyhow she then cut the phone and i called again,this happened like for 3 times,the 4th user was busy,when she eventually picked i asked who she was talking to and she responded unusually with why do you want to know and i said sorry,she was silent again for sometime and i asked her wats wrong,she replied nothing and i said you sound really dull,well bye,and she cut the phone.(instead of the bye back,i love you,sleep well stuff)
well am not calling her again shaaa
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by Goldieluks: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
awww,i feel for you bro,take heart. embarassed embarassed
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2011
Sorry Bro but statistically most relationships are bound to fail unless fated(which is also another load of crap),my advice just take your mind of it and focus on something more productive like career,and friends besides when she's ready she will talk if she's not then then let her be posting dates why should any of that disturb you its her headache not yours.Life is too short to keep wondering about trivial issues.true story
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by Brite02(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2011
There is more to it than meet the eyez! Why would anybody breakup in a r/lationship just because of a france kiss, i wonder. But, except someone is back(her ex) or someone hottier cool than you is chasing her grin but whatever be the reasons that might lead to breakup in the end. . .just secure your heart well coz is gonna be very painfull and depressing,sad if you truely love her.
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by yiboboy: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
Na only God know the kind youth wey we get now-a-days! undecided Back then it was a heart breaking competition amongst we guys, who has time for a single girlfriend let alone listening to sorry a.r.s.e stories!!! NANSENSE!!! angry

Btw, babes don finish for your area?
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by nanidee(f): 12:03am On Apr 18, 2011
drious:

^^^I do and i guess its a yes after-all,i called and she responded oddly, like what again kind of response,i just ignored that,asked bout her day,familly,e.t.c she replied,and i asked for the question and she refused saying when ever she tells me dat would be the last day we'll talk,well i asked why,and she said when the day comes,anyhow she then cut the phone and i called again,this happened like for 3 times,the 4th user was busy,when she eventually picked i asked who she was talking to and she responded unusually with why do you want to know and i said sorry,she was silent again for sometime and i asked her wats wrong,she replied nothing and i said you sound really dull,well bye,and she cut the phone.(instead of the bye back,i love you,sleep well stuff)
well am not calling her again shaaa

well, she is not going about all this in the right manner. You have tried from your own end. But then again,the signs are there.

I suggest you give her a break(if you can handle it). Do not call her for a little while, lets see if she would call.

By the way, did you guys have a misunderstanding or something? Because it's really strange to just start this behaviour, just like that. undecided
Re: Does She Wanna Break Up? by chikeorji123(m): 12:28am On Apr 18, 2011
The best thing now is to stop calling her at least for a month if u can,then if she call pick it and tell her you are busy.Maintained that strategy for 3days only if she truly love u she ill come back otherwise she does't worth u.Move on immediately. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Am 24 And Havent Been In A Serious Relationship All My Life! / Before You Ask Your Girlfriend To Marry You / I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.