Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand (40541 Views)

Was Cocaine Dealing A Part Time Or Parmernent Job While Schooling At CSU? / Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs / Security Officer, 6 Others Nabbed For Dealing In Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Karemarealty288(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2021
Ikenna Dada Is Death.

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2021
doxijaw:

Finally you guys are now telling the truth.

Kudos!

What do you mean by you guys? You can read my posts I don't have time for ethnic bullshit.

If SW youths are doing great it benefits all of us likewise if the youths of any region are doing bad it sure affects everyone as well.

There is time to joke but this is a serious issue at least for me.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Offpoint1:
I'm fascinated by the below picture, the scenery is dope like from a top rated ganster movie.

Scene:

Ikenna and his girlfriend negotiating a deal with another A class drugs dealer, behind Ikenna are his goons... All fully armed and ready to pull 'em guns out any seconds deal get heated upcheesy

Offpoint, MA Niggga
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Fantasticcc: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by AuroraB(f): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:

They both enjoyed the good moments and enjoyments the hustle gave them when they were succeeding, so there’s absolutely nothing wrong in cooling off in prison together.
That's someone's daughter, you know undecided
Is this how to pay her parents back cry
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by anoziechi(f): 8:51am On Mar 30, 2021
see as oyibo police dress...very neat...come naija and see something

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by 9jaRealist: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:
I find it very cute when a girlfriend supports her boyfriend’s hustle, regardless of the kind of hustle he’s into.

I like u bro. Daz a language of an ideal hustler
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Duplexxx: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2021
This is what they called arranging
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Fanuchi007: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:
I find it very cute when a girlfriend supports her boyfriend’s hustle, regardless of the kind of hustle he’s into.
This is so sweet���.. unlike majority of naija girls that will leave their man to suffer all stress just to enjoy the money. If I de run street, I must marry babe wai understand street. I can't cum and kill my seff
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by mmsen: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2021
All that over 10g?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by ribegav: 9:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Anything you say might be used against you!

In the court of Nairaland
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by stanliwise(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Equal2DeTask:
A risky man can survive....

Nwanne money must be made....

It's better you die trying than not trying and just waste like that....
No he is "just wasted like that" wink
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by kambili999(f): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

U are not useless just that u are daft! As in very very shallow

OK sir. I'm amazed by how ur intelligence has gotten to to the level you are in life smiley

If this is what being intelligent is, let me be like this oooo grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by kingthreat(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2021
houseontherock:
It's sad to read comments passed along ethnic lines because it shows again how much the South hate each other! Unfortunately, the only time the South will truly be free is when we stand in unity on the same side and fight these bloody wannabe imperialists who are fuelling the hatred and enjoying the reward of their divide and rule politrical game

There is nothing like Southern Nigeria. There is Yoruba, Igbo and Niger Delta.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by phadul: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2021
Foolanis, yellowbas, evilbos don kill this country finish
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Proffdada: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2021
houseontherock:
It's sad to read comments passed along ethnic lines because it shows again how much the South hate each other! Unfortunately, the only time the South will truly be free is when we stand in unity on the same side and fight these bloody wannabe imperialists who are fuelling the hatred and enjoying the reward of their divide and rule politrical game
No one hates anyone more than the person who decides to tarnish the image of others in the die hard but foolhardy frivolity. There are other decent jobs out there that'll bring good reputation and blessings but instead it's the endangerment of other people's lives that is more lucrative. I know they won't be caught if not for the overt bragging and flaunting of the ill-gotten wealth
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by excel101(m): 10:19am On Mar 30, 2021
From the first pics above, in the mind of Ikenna, "This is death sentence o, i beg God help me, this would be my last deal o"
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Who even reports all this stupid news, for all we know it isnt verified, and seems like whoever that reporter or poster is, surfs the internet for crime news in Asia concerning Igbos, the bastard wouldn't put that same energy into other tribes, like the Igbos are the only Nigerians commiting crimes or selling drugs. Fucking Idiots

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Eastcaostboy: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Michael Ikenna why are you Disgracing Nigeria grin grin
Boyo, what do you know about hustling? You better go and look for where to hustle yours and be made or street will eat your ass raw with time
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Eastcaostboy: 10:50am On Mar 30, 2021
zeusdgrt:
Hmmmmmm, that's not fair on the young man.
He will surely come out. Don't panic
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by DAramis: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
nzeobi:

The guy sentenced in Vietnam this month has been released and is back home.

Risk is good but only calculated risk
Which thread? And did he pay fine to be freed?

As for Ikenna, his case is something else.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Eastcaostboy: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2021
BabangidaHamza:

They are gone, I mean they are gone for ever
For your mind but how about the other side
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by DaddyRochie1642: 10:55am On Mar 30, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
Boyo, what do you know about hustling? You better go and look for where to hustle yours and be made or street will eat your ass raw with time

Oga I want it to pepper you very well
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2021
kambili999:

OK sir. I'm amazed by how ur intelligence has gotten to to the level you are in life smiley
If this is what being intelligent is, let me be like this oooo grin

Of course u will continue to be like that and it will be too late for u before u realise it. Daftie grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Eastcaostboy: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:
the background plantation looks like my village..
...this one will be forming diaspora grin
Most of you here are still scared of traveling out like you little jawbrony. You think is easy...it takes street wise to live abroad... which i know you know things about street wise, it's a class
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by sweetMichael(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:
at list let her go Scott free,so that she will bring money, speak their language,to her people to save our dear brother ikenna, while u Bleep up,ejiro iwe na akpata ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic) / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel / Akerodolu Vs Jegede: Who Performed Better In The Ondo Governorship Debate? (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.