Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,485 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand (40522 Views)

Was Cocaine Dealing A Part Time Or Parmernent Job While Schooling At CSU? / Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs / Security Officer, 6 Others Nabbed For Dealing In Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 30, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
Most of you here are still scared of traveling out like you little jawbrony. You think is easy...it takes street wise to live abroad... which i know you know things about street wise, it's a class

I don’t know you Sir, but You probably were in the kindergarten when I left Europe ....
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Eastcaostboy: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2021
Blackman7:
When it comes to drugs business u hears names like chukudi, chibuzor okoro,emeka, okonkwo, kanu, kalu, tochukwu. Nnudubisi, chinadu, nanna, chidi, ojukwu, orji etc.
Atleast they are more street wise than you. I know your type

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Ikenna ?

Definitely not our Ikenna, these foreigners are just jealous that dem developers are making in their own country and even collecting their girls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Eastcaostboy: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:

I don’t know you Sir, but You probably were in the kindergarten when I left Europe ....
Your statement here shows you don't even have passport
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by nzeobi(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2021
DAramis:

Which thread? And did he pay fine to be freed?

As for Ikenna, his case is something else.

Heard the Vietnam guy paid 160 million equivalent in our currency.he is back now and people in his town okija are celebrating because he is a philanthropist and for ikenna the quantity will determine his punishment. What was found on him is not upto a kg so I guess some years in prison and deportation.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Eastcaostboy:
Your statement here shows you don't even have passport

I really don’t want to get into this argument with you Sir,

Like I said, you were still a toddler when I left Europe.

Have a nice day.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by nzeobi(m): 11:35am On Mar 30, 2021
bestman09:
Struggle continues.

God protect every hustler from ndi Osuimi, ndi cowbell
No mind them the one they posted his news this month from Vietnam James nzube is already back and those jubilating about his problem have been put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Eastcaostboy: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:

I really don’t want to get into this argument with you Sir,

Like I said, you were still a toddler when I left Europe.

Have a nice day.
I concur. Jaw
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by GorillaApp(m): 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
slachtoffers:
When are Igbo boys going to learn to be patient and stop engaging in fraud in the name of "ipata Ike".

Seriously, the mentality of "make it big or we die here" needs to stop. Parents, the school and religion places need to join hands in the re orientation of our children.

Not just the male child but also the female children.

In my town union where I dwell, the union chairman and I keep having spat with his stance on ikpata ike. The way he glorifies it tends to sicken me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by DAramis: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
nzeobi:

Heard the Vietnam guy paid 160 million equivalent in our currency.he is back now and people in his town okija are celebrating because he is a philanthropist and for ikenna the quantity will determine his punishment. What was found on him is not upto a kg so I guess some years in prison and deportation.
Hmmmm, it is not easy sha.
For where there is life, there is hope. But, I was surprised not coming across the news on nairaland. If there is a link, let me know and read.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
PropaMan:
Who even reports all this stupid news, for all we know it isnt verified, and seems like whoever that reporter or poster is, surfs the internet for crime news in Asia concerning Igbos, the bastard wouldn't put that same energy into other tribes, like the Igbos are the only Nigerians commiting crimes or selling drugs. Fucking Idiots

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Proper man! You know exactly what’s going on!! That’s why i see these kind of threads (which are always rushed to front page funnily enough) and LOL! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Omoluabiii(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
5% no go hear word. How many times una go dey disgrace this kantiri? 5%! 5%!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by PoloG: 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Where is that useless kambili999 I hope u are seeing what Yorubas are doing on this topic?
Where are u ? HIDDEN!!!of course .
lipsrsealed
shutup criminal grin
Allow us to mock you in peace grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by BinamRex: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
My northern brothers are ruining the image of this country with terrorism, southerners are ruining the image of the country abroad with drug peddling and yahoo yahoo.

While northerners are making the country unlivable as a result of banditry and terrorism, southerners are playing their part to ensure that when we get fed up and decide to leave, other countries won't give us visa. Una well done!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by planetx: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
madukka:
see as oyibo police dress...very neat...come naija and see ours
Thais are not oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Kestolove(m): 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
5% again

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
GorillaApp:

In my town union where I dwell, the union chairman and I keep having spat with his stance on ikpata ike. The way he glorifies it tends to sicken me

My brother the thing tire me ooh. I have cousins and relations that is all they keep singing. You find normal job for them, they will not do it. There excuse is how long will they work before "a kpata Ike".

I am sorry but we are in trouble in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
PoloG:
shutup criminal grin
Allow us to mock you in peace grin

Mocking from IDP camp. grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Offpoint1: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:

Offpoint, MA Niggga

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Organs(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:
I find it very cute when a girlfriend supports her boyfriend’s hustle, regardless of the kind of hustle he’s into.

Hopefully you will also find it "cute" when a girlfriend supporting her boyfriend rob you one day and hopefully shoot you in the leg so you leg gets amputated. You can always smile and be happy hopping around on one leg, afterall its a girlfriend supporting a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
See swag...thailand police come b like bodyguards

Those fucktards are always happy and see as a great achievement arresting a black man doing his soft business

Ogadimma

Ogadimma is going to get the death sentence....the real fvcktard is a Blackman smuggling drugs in duterte's thailand. You flatin0s are severely ret@ded
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by EmekaBlue(m): 3:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Ogadimma is going to get the death sentence....the real fvcktard is a Blackman smuggling drugs in duterte's thailand. You flatin0s are severely ret@ded
Wicked soul! Are you d one going to sentence him to death. Even in china where i have seen with my own bare eyes...most just get prison sentence.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Wicked soul! Are you d one going to sentence him to death. Even in china where i have seen with my own bare eyes...most just get prison sentence.

No, but I hope he gets the death sentence, cocaine ruins lives, and your brother is an evil criminal.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Charly68: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
I love Igbo, everything na business , sure he went home to show them pepper in December possibly that is why he ran out of luck in March..
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by EmekaBlue(m): 4:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

No, but I hope he gets the death sentence, cocaine ruins lives, and your brother is an evil criminal.
Gambling ruin more lives than drugs. Drugs like cocaine is not even for everybody but for those who can afford it.

dey there dey wish a hustler death....yeye
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by YorubaLord: 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:
I find it very cute when a girlfriend supports her boyfriend’s hustle, regardless of the kind of hustle he’s into.

Mr. Man, STFU! You should be ashamed that your okoro savage fools keep disgracing their ancestors. angry
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Gambling ruin more lives than drugs. Drugs like cocaine is not even for everybody but for those who can afford it.

dey there dey wish a hustler death....yeye

Jesus....you call peddling cocaine HUSTLING....lol you Igbos are animals, don't deserve to be treated as human beings.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by PoloG: 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Mocking from IDP camp. grin
stale
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by nzeobi(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
DAramis:

Hmmmm, it is not easy sha.
For where there is life, there is hope. But, I was surprised not coming across the news on nairaland. If there is a link, let me know and read.

Check Facebook group Igbo bu Igbo or igboist by Adolphus eze chibest or call anybody you know from okija his hometown .celebration no Small.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Primaries: Delegates To Receive $50,000 Bribe Each - Sahara Reporters / ‘goodluck Nigeria,’ Says New York Post In Reply To President Jonathan / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.