Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,052 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand (40490 Views)

Was Cocaine Dealing A Part Time Or Parmernent Job While Schooling At CSU? / Two Civilians Charged With Abba Kyari Plead Guilty To Dealing In Drugs / Security Officer, 6 Others Nabbed For Dealing In Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Chukwuma4: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Wtf!!! ikenna my guy �
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Where is that useless kambili999 I hope u are seeing what Yorubas are doing on this topic?
Where are u ? HIDDEN!!!of course .
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Keziehenry(m): 7:26am On Mar 30, 2021
o choro ibute ike by all means. ndi Anambra unu n'ete ala igbo unyi n'iru. unu bu ego uzo n'ihe nile unu na eme. biko ojoro njo.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Kebbiprince: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
He must be very rich back home.

A lot of our hustling husbands abroad are making their wives and relations proud here.

Giving them the good lives.

Exotic cars and fine houses. They're all littered all around me.

I don't know the kind of businesses they do over there but it sure pays them WELL.

Abroad husbands !
Where I stay the number of women wey their husbands de abroad plenty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Chummynoni(m): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2021
seen. same old shitcheesy
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2021
If you are a woman and your husband reside abroad, after five years if him no send for you or any of your children, or he don't have plans taking you their, my sister he is into crime, or with another wife.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by lekrich: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Michael Ikenna why are you Disgracing Nigeria grin grin
why is he disgracing Biafra
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Antiochus(m): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2021
dokwesi:
Please who observed that it's only the man that is in handcuffs. Werdon sir, the woman would be free the nigga will remain grin

Our Igbo brothers should always remember that it is death by hanging sentence for any drug related offence in Thailand. It is boldly written when you land at the airport.

No need pitying him. He knows better.

The scene now look like say na she won prosecute the Ikenna sef. The lady looks like chief prosecutor. She will be released eventually while Ikenna go dey stare him ancestors in the face.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Calitoscassius(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2021
JudgeKronos:
the background plantation looks like my village..
...this one will be forming diaspora grin
Is that all you are concernd about?, grin some part of New York looks like that FYI. Even some part of Holywood LA looks like that too.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by ChoCho54(f): 7:34am On Mar 30, 2021
FrLukas:

Is this what you tell yourselves when you carry drugs? angry

They will soon catch you too.

Why would anyone in their right senses justify such crime simply because a clansman has been caught committing the crime?
will justify it everyday and twice on Tuesdays as long as you keep making crime a tribe thing!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by ChoCho54(f): 7:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Unfortunately there is no second chance in Thailand.

That guy is on his way to the deepest part of hell.
He chose his path. Both of you will meet in hell!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Calitoscassius(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Who da hell still risks prison or death pushing drugs thesedays? Drug dealing is a stale business nowadays. Thailand is a death penalty nation for drug dealing.
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by ChoCho54(f): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Ikenna is his name o.
Yesso!
Without him you can't "use". Be grateful!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Chimeluv(f): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Too bad for them especially the young man who wants to make it at all cost. undecided
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by doxijaw: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2021
slachtoffers:

I admit that it is a problem among youths but saying it is just the Igbos is like finding a short solution to a long term problem.

Igbo boys are desperate in making money, likewise Yoruba boys, Edo boys and boys in the South in general. Go to UK, US and Europe and see what these boys are into, Internet fraud, relationship scam, drugs and outright theft.

The ones home have either been eating shit and using female mensural pad or outright killing of others to do ritual so that their magas will listen to them.

My brother Nigerian youths needs to orientation. The future is bleak bro.

Finally you guys are now telling the truth.

Kudos!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Calitoscassius(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2021
dokwesi:
Please who observed that it's only the man that is in handcuffs. Werdon sir, the woman would be free the nigga will remain grin

Our Igbo brothers should always remember that it is death by hanging sentence for any drug related offence in Thailand. It is boldly written when you land at the airport.

No need pitying him. He knows better.

Exactly, not just in thailand in most countries of the world especially in Europe, women always gets away with crimes where men are involved, the women would just say that they were coerced by the men.

Some times Thai police, jugdes and courts accepts bribes depending on the case. But it looks like they have being trying to arrest this guy, He looks like he is notorious with his drug dealings and feels untouchable. So they will make an example of him by perhaps putting him to death. Thai authorities can be very cruel.

It is also boldly written on their Visa, just incase people claim they were not aware of the death penalty before they fly into Thailand.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by tishbite41(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:
I find it very cute when a girlfriend supports her boyfriend’s hustle, regardless of the kind of hustle he’s into.
as in eh
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by udoka1987: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
I am short of words

Next election let us only elect people who are not FULANI, YORUBA and IGBO

This ONE Nigeria wey na only Fulani, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba get am done tire me

Every news na either one of these 4 just dey play the rest of us Handicap
I agree with you...Yahaya Bello of kogi will do the work
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Calitoscassius(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Chai!:Ikenna afuocku go up!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:
I find it very cute when a girlfriend supports her boyfriend’s hustle, regardless of the kind of hustle he’s into.
DEFINITION OF HUSTLE SIR _____BECAUSE MANY SO CALL BIAFRANS HERE CALLED NIGERIAN ABROAD SUPPOSED TO TELL US THE REAL MEANING OF HUSTLING
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by bluefilm: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2021
As usual. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by NafeesaAA(f): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Ikenna wearing Aboki cap in Thailand? The way Iyamiris are assuming Northerners identity to perpetuate crime these days is alarming

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 30, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Michael Ikenna why are you Disgracing Nigeria grin grin
point of correction, Michael Ikenna why are you Disgracing BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Anything you say might be used against you!
hhhhmmm under your noses abbbi HHHHMMM EVERY TRIBES LIVING IN NIGERIA MUST CHANGE THEIR FOWL MENTALITY AND THEIR ORIENTATION FOR THEIR BETTER FUTURE _____WISDOMS SOLVED WHITE FOLK'S PROBLEM WHILE THE BLACK FOOLS REFUSED TO ADD WISDOMS TO THEIR DAILY ACTIVITIES
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by omoluka: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:
Thai woman make a good wife
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by kambili999(f): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2021
NIGHTMAREOO7:
Where is that useless kambili999 I hope u are seeing what Yorubas are doing on this topic?
Where are u ? HIDDEN!!!of course .
lipsrsealed
nightmare007.

I'm not useless.

Keep your issues with yourself and stay away from me.if my opinion affects u, hug something. I don't care. Just don't ever quote me or call me names
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by jacoik(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2021
donstan18:
stealing, kidnapping and rituals?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2021
These is what most of this igbo boys do for a living abroad and they come home sprayiñg money at events, forming odogwu na malaysia, and girls will be throwing them selves at them. for knacking sake cry. Too Bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2021
Was he trying to claim to be Aboki with that mallan cap?
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2021
ChoCho54:
will justify it everyday and twice on Tuesdays as long as you keep making crime a tribe thing!

Yeah, tell that to the drug courier who would probably be hanged next Tuesday while you are justifying it twice.

Your justifying it keeps cementing what people say about your tribe and inordinate love for money.

You think you're doing anyone? All you're doing is reinforcing a stereotype.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2021
nzeobi:

The guy sentenced in Vietnam this month has been released and is back home.

Risk is good but only calculated risk

No be lie
Re: Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2021
loopman:

An average igbo man believes the end justifies the means when it comes to making money via crime

Obviously. And even though criminality isn't just an Igbo thing but a human thing, the justification I'm reading here from his kinsmen leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

I know that there was a time ritual killings was rampant in Ogun state, but I don't think any sensible Yoruba man would come here and justify those atrocious crimes.

My consolation is that it's only senseless Igbos that come here to justify crimes and the majority offline are the sensible ones.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nickel In Nigeria: Forget Crude Oil If Nickel Is Discovered In Large Quantity / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) / Aregbesola & Akeredolu At Fatima Ganduje & Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.