Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Help help help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help help help (1415 Views)

This Sex Doll Is Killing Me. Help ! Help! / Help! Help A Brother Here "i'm Always Shy After K1221ng" / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help help help by Iamaboonasir(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2021
Travel out or settle down
Re: Help help help by portplus: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2021
TRAVEL!
Re: Help help help by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
what do you mean by your ex don't want you to travel because she think you will forget her.
if you still have anything with her then why do you call her your ex, I guess you are really confused, you need help.

it's a good idea to travel, but the truth is it really depends on the country you want to travel to.

Nigerian have failed since 1960
Re: Help help help by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 30, 2021
ur ex convinced u not to travel coz you'll forget her but na she first ditch u cheesy women sha, u fell for her manipulations

gee, there's nothing like true love anymore, don't let anyone decieve u, just travel out and pursue ur said pot of gold

1 Like

Re: Help help help by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2021
portplus:
TRAVEL!

Noted... thanks Fam!!
Re: Help help help by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
lucky999:
what do you mean by your ex don't want you to travel because she think you will forget her.
if you still have anything with her then why do you call her your ex, I guess you are really confused, you need help.

it's a good idea to travel, but the truth is it really depends on the country you want to travel to.

Nigerian have failed since 1960

Yes bro,I'm confused and needs help(everyone does) hence the reason for my epistle.....my ex is my ex I don't have anything with her anymore brov!!!
In the write up,I said I tried settling down but my ex had the idea of me forgetting her when I traveled....
Thanks for ur opinion anyways!! Much love

1 Like

Re: Help help help by PocohantasTOTO(f): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Fake
Re: Help help help by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:52am On Mar 30, 2021
SmellySperm:
ur ex convinced u not to travel coz you'll forget her but na she first ditch u cheesy women sha, u fell for her manipulations

gee, there's nothing like true love anymore, don't let anyone decieve u, just travel out and pursue ur said pot of gold

Smiles, manipulation ke? From woman?? Bro I be OG o.......I didn't fall for anything bro!!
Re: Help help help by Iamaboonasir(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2021
PocohantasTOTO:
Fake

Ni kini?
What's fake here sir/ma
Re: Help help help by Wickedfacts: 11:06am On Mar 30, 2021
Buying the land was a good idea, building at that point in time was a bad idea.

Telling your then GF your travel plan was a good idea, stopping it because of her was a bad idea.

Have you noticed that when you share your plans with people that particular plan won't work out?

You keep telling people about every decision you want to take. Unfortunately, if you continue that way, you won't go far in life. Sometimes, you keep things to yourself and make your decision yourself.

Plan alone, think well and please yourself. If things don't work out as planned, at least you satisfied yourself. It is better than satisfying others at your own detriment and things still flop.

1 Like

Re: Help help help by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Wickedfacts:
Buying the land was a good idea, building at that point in time was a bad idea.

Telling your then GF your travel plan was a good idea, stopping it because of her was a bad idea.

Have you noticed that when you share your plans with people that particular plan won't work out?

You keep telling people about every decision you want to take. Unfortunately, if you continue that way, you won't go far in life. Sometimes, you keep things to yourself and make your decision yourself.

Plan alone, think well and please yourself. If things don't work out as planned, at least you satisfied yourself. It is better than satisfying others at your own detriment and things still flop.

I decided to start construction on the land cuz of the issues of land grabber (Omo Oni le) the fear of them taking the land or reselling it was my fear then,cuz I was a novice when it comes to land issue and it was first hundred of thousands I used in acquiring the land with the story of omo oni le in Lagos made me drop traveling plans(then) and begin construction.....(but now, me sef don sabii the mouth,I now buy land for people the fear of omo oni le na past tense now) but then trust me I was a novice!!!!

(Have you noticed that when you share your plans with people that particular plan won't work out?) I will be honest with u rn, my plans don't work out if it tell people and i am the type that do not know how to keep stuffs to myself especially if I like u!!

But with all u said I will work on myself....

Thanks very much I appreciate!!
Blessings and love from here
Re: Help help help by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Which country do you want to go?
Make a plan what do you want to go and do there ? Study, business, work, or what ?
When it comes to traveling you look for a country that are friendly to immigrants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help help help by Iamaboonasir(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
ZINIIBANKS:
Which country do you want to go?
Make a plan what do you want to go and do there ? Study, business, work, or what ?
When it comes to traveling you look for a country that are friendly to immigrants.

Ok Boss.....thanks for the heads up!!!
Re: Help help help by Angelacruz: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abeg if u have any opportunity to travel out pls do.U can marry later.

1 Like

Re: Help help help by IneedAjobLagos: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Iamaboonasir:

Noted... thanks Fam!!
replying to your question on my post: I live in ayobo after iyana ipaja. I don't know why nairaland did not let me comment on my own post.
Re: Help help help by Iamaboonasir(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
IneedAjobLagos:
replying to your question on my post: I live in ayobo after iyana ipaja. I don't know why nairaland did not let me comment on my own post.

Its okay...I know iyana ipaja(Ayobo)
But I'm.currently in Ikd
Mind if we chat on WhatsApp or u cool.here?
Re: Help help help by tunize(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Don't want it to seem like I am discouraging you on the game stuff. But truth be told what are the statistics of people that play game now? Everyone is looking for money and beside most people prefer to buy and play indoor. Think of anoda business or better still look for a good country and move.
Re: Help help help by IneedAjobLagos: 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Iamaboonasir:

Its okay...I know iyana ipaja(Ayobo)
But I'm.currently in Ikd
Mind if we chat on WhatsApp or u cool.here?
Yes boss
Re: Help help help by Iamaboonasir(m): 5:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
IneedAjobLagos:
Yes boss this is it +234 812 930 1587

I sent u a text via WhatsApp
U can remove Ur num
Re: Help help help by IneedAjobLagos: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
Iamaboonasir:

I sent u a text via WhatsApp U can remove Ur num
ok boss

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her Out / How Do You Let Go Of Someone U Really Love / Is She Fine? Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.