Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Thinking Out Loud About Cheats In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Out Loud About Cheats In Relationships (165 Views)

This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools / 12 Reasons Why Women Cheats In A Relationship / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Out Loud About Cheats In Relationships by Elixirsblog: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2021
You can't really stop a person that has the potential to cheat from cheating. Cause the person would always find an excuse to cheat, no matter what you do. There would always be excuse that comforts their mind.

For goodness sake men are not children that they should be getting 100% attention from their wives. Like so I just have a kid or I have a lot of kids to take care of, I now have to still give my husband 100% attention? And how many % of attention would I give the kids. 

If you asked me, I'd call this selfishness. 

You gotta ask tho,"is he giving me 100% attention? "

People do not like that much attention tbh. There's a time you just want to be on your own or keep something's in your mind. 

People make marriage feel like it's just about the women pleasing the man. 

So men be like if you don't want your man to cheat on u

* Don't get fat

* Dress sexy always (we won't even bother talking about the ones that don't want their wives to dress sexy so they won't get attention from men but then again they end up cheating with some girl that dresses sexy) 

* Try and get something for your skin it's.            looking too dark 

*  Surprise your husband in the bedroom. 

*  Feed him well

*  You have to give him all your attention. 

Etc, etc etc!!!!! 

You can give a man all your attention and he'd  still cheat on you. Same with women.

So just live life ok??  Stop trying too hard to keep somebody cause they'd always have an excuse to leave you if they want to. 

Source : https://lixirsblog..com/2021/03/thinking-out-loud-about-cheats-in.html

(1) (Reply)

Educative Couples Therapy Web Series For All Singles And Those In Relationships / This post has been deleted by me / Christian Ready For Marriage Group :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.