Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools (1287 Views)

The Sorrows, Emotional Bankruptcy And Perils Of A Redpill / Where are the fools who say there are no virgins? / Help!!! This Quote On Marriage Messed Up My Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 9:44pm On May 22, 2023
... My Alecï•ndei uç bæk isnt left out , and I feel same in Nigeria may my soul be at peace . Amen .
They frustrated George Orwell to suicide
They frustrated karl marx and Isaac newton to soliloquy death.
To crumble a good nation you don't use wise and rich warriors or group of ogboni or group of witches or group of school cultists because they can still reason ,Use poor church & mosque going masses who will vote in criminals cos of tribalism and Religious affinity and pray to their " Baba god " to help them with success. These ones crumble every bit of goodness in a nation .
Thanos it's a saint compared to what I planned for you maggots.

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 9:46pm On May 22, 2023
One day you all will taste the result of ur stupidity.

1 Like

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Redoil: 9:48pm On May 22, 2023
Thanos it's a saint against what I planned for you maggots.

Do you undersand the meanimg of the above statement

1 Like

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 10:20pm On May 22, 2023
Redoil:
Thanos it's a saint against what I planned for you maggots.

Do you undersand the meanimg of the above statement
that Thanos who is evil will turn saint over night just to stop wat I planned for u.

I have always love that Thanos from unset , creating of universe it's a big mistake and many immortals knew these.
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 10:29pm On May 22, 2023
Someone asked me,
Don't u think u misunderstood wat Alexander the great said , he meant sheeps are stronger when led by a lion?

They are being feared because they don't have the mind of theirs ,they are cursed animals...who does the dark wishes of a lion seeking vengeance or something.
They kill orphans without asking questions and kill the handicapped because it's the will of their lord.
What weakens Alexander is unfruitfulness trying to make the blind sheep's see they are being used. Northerners are these sheeps , worst of sheeps on earth .

A fool fears a snake , monster , crocodiles and lions , while a wise man fears a fool , many wise entities are poor today because of the fools

4 Likes

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Marvyx(m): 12:29am On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
Someone asked me,
Don't u think u misunderstood wat Alexander the great said , he meant sheeps are stronger when led by a lion?

They are being feared because they don't have the mind of theirs ,they are cursed animals...who does the dark wishes of a lion seeking vengeance or something.
They kill orphans without asking questions and kill the handicapped because it's the will of their lord.
What weakens Alexander is unfruitfulness trying to make the blind sheep's see they are being used. Northerners are these sheeps , worst of sheeps on earth .

A fool fears a snake , monster , crocodiles and lions , while a wise man fears a fool , many wise entities are poor today because of the fools

Not that I love what's happening in Nigeria and the way you intend to go about it but just for the fun of it, what do you intend to do about it? grin

1 Like

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 23, 2023
Lol... Mumu geh. Alexander the great meant an army built by a strong and powerful leader is a better force than that of a weak leader and presumably strong following. He's talking about the power of leadership. The power to turn weakness to strength. Meanwhile ur here capping dust 😆

2 Likes

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 7:25pm On May 23, 2023
Runnerzz:
Lol... Mumu geh. Alexander the great meant an army built by a strong and powerful leader is a better force than that of a weak leader and presumably strong following. He's talking about the power of leadership. The power to turn weakness to strength. Meanwhile ur here capping dust 😆
You are dull my dear. grin Their are deeper meaning to things. Sheeps can't think and lions think . That's how maggots in northern Nigeria are been used by few to ground Nigeria if those sub animals with kettles are wise do u think they will be used.

When I plan to destroy black humanity I shall go for those maggots from northern Nigeria and use them to destroy blacks then turn them inside out with death and this is what Britain did during and before living Nigeria.

No one can use igbos like that .

1 Like

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
You are dull my dear. grin Their are deeper meaning to things. Sheeps can't think and lions think . That's how maggots in northern Nigeria are been used by few to ground Nigeria if those sub animals with kettles are wise do u think they will be used.

When I plan to destroy black humanity I shall go for those maggots from northern Nigeria and use them to destroy blacks then turn them inside out with death and this is what Britain did during and before living Nigeria.

No one can use igbos like that .
I forgot u are mad. U insult Alexander the Great with ur pea sized brain 😁

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Starlight252: 7:51pm On May 23, 2023
The shape one ascribe reality is totally dependent on one's experience, situation and intention. One thing one should hold on to is that NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE...

As a being journeying towards The Source, i've dedicated myself to LOVE.

Social Conditioning, for an unawakened soul, is deadlier than a terminal disease...

1 Like

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 7:57pm On May 23, 2023
Starlight252:
The shape one ascribe reality is totally dependent on one's experience, situation and intention. One thing one should hold on to is that NOTHING IS ABSOLUTE...

Social Conditioning, for an unawakened soul, is deadlier than a terminal disease...

be ready to become a terrorist if u dedicate urself to love.
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Starlight252: 8:06pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
be ready to become a terrorist if u dedicate urself to love.

A terrorist? What do you think Love is?
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
you dull fool. Alecs who was a warmonger knew that life is war itself. Great philosophers who arent into wars understand this but with ur black brain u limited it to wars...

Oh i forgot blacks are so dull to understand wars because they don't fight wars but pray to Jesus .
A daft like u will always be quick to label someone dull... I get it. It's funny u live in a world like this and not know it's always been war. We are all at war small and great, secret and open. I'm done with ur stupidity. Don't bother mentioning me. Now u insult the entire black race? Ur not just mad, ur empty too. Useless cheap whor.e
I won't entertain ur madness anymore

1 Like

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 10:02pm On May 23, 2023
Runnerzz:

A daft like u will always be quick to label someone dull... I get it. It's funny u live in a world like this and not know it's always been war. We are all at war small and great, secret and open. I'm done with ur stupidity. Don't bother mentioning me. Now u insult the entire black race? Ur not just mad, ur empty too. Useless cheap whor.e
did u just call me a who're?
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 10:07pm On May 23, 2023
Starlight252:

A terrorist? What do you think Love is?
I know wat love is ...I know great light forces behind it and also I know what ignorance is and the great dark energies eating from it.

1 Like

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 10:08pm On May 23, 2023
Runnerzz:

Is like u want to shed tears right?
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
Is like u want to shed tears right?
Mtcheww...U still dey learn. I will swallow all of u. I will fvck ur soul before I do that. U haven't seen anything. Ur back up will fail u. Small fry. U think it's a game abi
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 10:23pm On May 23, 2023
Runnerzz:

Mtcheww...U still dey learn. I will swallow all of u. I will fvck ur soul before I do that. U haven't seen anything. Ur back up will fail u. Small fry. U think it's a game abi
...I see u be better monitoring spirit in my life...if not y will u say All of u hoh? ...When their is no all of u here.

Shey u will fvck my soul and ur mum is busy wasting prayers on u smh grin
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 23, 2023
SisterFire:
...I see u be better monitoring spirit in my life...if not y will u say All of u hoh? ...When their is no all of u here.

Go and sleep
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Starlight252: 6:14am On May 24, 2023
SisterFire:
I know wat love is ...I know great light forces behind it and also I know what ignorance is and the great dark energies eating from it.

Could you expound on both? Light forces behind Love and Dark forces behind Ignorance.
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Anas09: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
SisterFire:
did u just call me a who're?
You worst than a who're.
Calling you a who're is an insult to who're. because there are intelligent who'res, but You are a rabble rouser and a daft. There's nothing you say is intelligent and coherent. Oh wait!!!!! Yeah, your brain has been infested and eaten up by spiders.
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Anas09: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
SisterFire:

Da.ft, it's not 'their is', it's there is. Mu.mu. Dem no dey teach witches good grammar for una witch coven?
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Anas09: 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Starlight252:

Could you expound on both? Light forces behind Love and Dark forces behind Ignorance.
This is where she goes comatose. You are dragging her into intelligent and intelligible conversation, you will wait indefinitely. The word expound is too big for her dull brain, pls simplify it for her 500 years old brain.
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by SisterFire(f): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Starlight252:

... Sorry my dear I missed ur question...

Enter here if u are still interested and I have a mind blowing piece for you let the mad woman rant grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/596#123768669
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by davidodufote: 3:11am On Jun 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Starlight252: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
SisterFire:
... Sorry my dear I missed ur question...

Enter here if u are still interested and I have a mind blowing piece for you let the mad woman rant grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/596#123768669

I've been in but never been able to read all pages. Whenever time permits me, i shall delve in.

Much thanks.
Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by MDelgado(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Starlight252:

[color=#000000][/color]

A noble cause and a bright thought but have you considered the cost or better still aware of the dangers and threats the unawakened souls pose?

Re: This Quote Speaks Loud About The Sorrows Of The Wise Against The Fools by Starlight252: 11:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
[quote author=MDelgado post=124123013][/quote]

Could you please rephrase that question?

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Choose Between Your Mother And Wife. / Hiv Awarness! / How Did Your Val Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.