Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out (6397 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Playloaded: 10:10am On Mar 30, 2021
Toju disclosed this via Twitter on Monday morning, March 29 and later confirmed that he actually brought the quit notice.

A Nigerian woman identified ad Toju has disclosed that she is about to get evicted from her apartment by her landlord because he obviously has an issue with the way she dresses.

Toju disclosed this via Twitter on Monday morning, March 29 and later confirmed that he actually brought the quit notice.

She Wrote;
"Because my landlord has an issue with the way I dress he is bringing my quit notice" she wrote.

"I hate that no matter how much we fight for equality online, the average man is still a misogynistic piece of sh*t" she added.

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-landlord-is-giving-me-quit-notice-because-of-the-way-i-dress-lady-cries-out/

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by NiRfreak(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2021
If you give him his share, he will let you stay trust me. He probably see different guys with you and wondering why you won't let him taste the cherry.
Landlord aren't that hard. They love money and pvssy. Give them either or both...and u will be fine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Fahdiga(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2021
The man doesn't want people who dress like prostitutes in his house simple. go and build your own house and dress as you like but I feel like she is advertising herself for new magas

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by DaddyRochie1642: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2021
What should I do with this news

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Lalami3232(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
This world don really change sha. unclothedness is now the new normal. Internet fraud is celebrated as been smart. Prostitution is now tagged as "Using what u have to get what u want". Abortion is now tagged as "Better to have an illegitimate child than a bastard". Fornication is now tagged as "body no be firewood". Adultery is now tagged as "One food dey tire person na".

Laslas eeh, the world don spoil finish and nothing fit redeem am. If I mistakenly born girl pikin, I go cry for the hospital like say person die for my family.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Righteousness2(m): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
Marine agents and Daughters of Jezebel working round the clock and using all available means to Destroy Destinies.

Brothers! Watch and Pray that ye may not be used and Bottled in these Last Days..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 30, 2021
just give him his share of the kpekus and stop complaining

after all u dey distribute the kpekus like national cake undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Quality20(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2021
This is antisocial behaviour or way of life. A neighbour of mine was also given quit notice because his wife was fond of slandering and gossiping around the neighbourhood. Just try and be moderate with ur dressing so u don't mislead young people or cause problems to married men.
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Martinez39s(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2021
Lol. Look at this foòl. Playing the damsel in distress while flaunting your sexuality so that simps will come to your "rescue" and give you cash. Idiòt! angry angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Goodheart012(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2021
He should wait until u seduce his sons or friends abi. Even he himself is not excluded from your tenacious reach. Daughters of Jezebel
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Ayo2004: 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
If indecent dressing was condemned in the tenancy agreement,better pack the clothes that you refused to wear grin

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Solsix(m): 1:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Someone says your tenant is running for heavenly race and don't need distraction
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Sarcastic101: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
You were turning his house to a brothel

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Where is your location ?

Empty house available for you. Let's discuss rent.
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by DaInferno(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:
If you give him his share, he will let you stay trust me. He probably see different guys with you and wondering why you won't let him taste the cherry.
Landlord aren't that hard. They love money and pvssy. Give them either or both...and u will be fine
you're a mumu man

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by NiRfreak(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
DaInferno:
you're a mumu man
Haha..why this little talk pain me you
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by DaInferno(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

Haha..why this little talk pain me you
bcus I no d like see obscene men. I wonder if una d hear una self talk atimes?!

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by NiRfreak(m): 2:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
DaInferno:
bcus I no d like see obscene men. I wonder if una d hear una self talk atimes?!
You can't escape obscenity on a faceless forum.... Meanwhile, it's very likely the man is wooing her and she's not allowing that. isn't that common with landlord?
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by DaInferno(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
NiRfreak:

You can't escape obscenity on a faceless forum.... Meanwhile, it's very likely the man is wooing her and she's not allowing that. isn't that common with landlord?
she did not mention that...besides,my emphasis are directly on your comment bruh "that she'd sleep with the landlord" needless do I remind you, some landlord no d take bullshit. no be everyman the like see too much skin
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by pozehnani(f): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
You too dress decently now.
At least now you know hes not moved by your nudity. So cover up.

Not every man is a dog.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Lordbinsmar: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
Marine agents and Daughters of Jezebel working round the clock and using all available means to Destroy Destinies.

Brothers! Watch and Pray that ye may not be used and Bottled in these Last Days..

Marko Marine grin grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Remijuice: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
That room fine o

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Hundredfold4lif(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Every Jezebelic being has her full Reward!!!
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Womanizer(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
This one is just looking for attention
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by GreenArrow1(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
All these our twitter ashawo sef. We son tire abeg.
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Sandydayziz(f): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
undecided undecided
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by JovialJune(f): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
If only men will stop giving her type the attention they crave for, we won't be seeing all this nonsense, some fulls will still slide to her DM to disgrace themselves, even some guys here too,

It wouldn't hurt her if she cover up properly would it?

1 Like

Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
She is looking for excuses to claim that he raped her!

must you behave like Goat just to attract attention?
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Kobicove(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lubbish angry
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by Chimeluv(f): 10:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Try and dress decently when you find a new apartment undecided
Re: My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out by juman(m): 2:28am On Mar 31, 2021
She should go and rent a room in a brothel.
Thats where she belong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This / All The Two (2) Minutes Guys...read How To Last Longer In Bed Naturally / Why Sex Smells –experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.