Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,157 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) (18702 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy’s Mother Organised A 29th Birthday Surprise For Him / Fela Lying On Top Of Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother On Stage (Throwback Photo) / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by geemd434: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
blinking001:
For crying out loud...Burna boy is not the first African to Win the Grammys na...what's up with the pride and busy body na...I don't like that dudes character at all...jealousy, hatred, pride and stupidity are the few qualities one can easily be associated with that black ugly looking tout....evidence of a dysfunctional family...instead of his mom to train him with the right morals she was busy shaking her yansh upandan for lord FELA to wife her up..stupid woman.
Remember: the husband was Fela Manager.
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by geemd434: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

What is this Fela used and dumped woman feeling like.

If people don't like you, how will they possibly respect you.

You unused but worthless because nobody know you. How far?
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by tunize(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Legit talk.
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by CSTRR: 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
blinking001:
For crying out loud...Burna boy is not the first African to Win the Grammys na...what's up with the pride and busy body na...I don't like that dudes character at all...jealousy, hatred, pride and stupidity are the few qualities one can easily be associated with that black ugly looking tout....evidence of a dysfunctional family...instead of his mom to train him with the right morals she was busy shaking her yansh upandan for lord FELA to wife her up..stupid woman.
He is the first homebased Nigerian to win a Grammy.

What fela, onyeka owenu and co could not do.

He is a goat.

1 Like

Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by CSTRR: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
geemd434:
Remember: the husband was Fela Manager.
it was her father
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by sunboy(m): 5:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Na you and fela been use her??

You dey answer the mumu
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Goldenheart(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Soolmus:
cool

Now we can see where burna thugish arrogance came from

Do u have low self esteem.?
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by LordErrk: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

A LovePeddler is liked but not respected...
When you engage in trash talking people who don't even know you and are far older than you, your brain gradually degenerates. Now it has degenerated so much that simple English is confusing you
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Soolmus: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Goldenheart:

Do u have low self esteem.?

Self esteem doesn't mean stabing someone almost to death in UK and running to Nigeria, only to attack almost 5 artist including Davido
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Duplexxx: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
You think say you still dey for dream?

Keep dreaming ok

Dreaming don rain pass

Wetin you see na wetin you get

Abi, you no see how Fulani herdsmen bandit, Ipob/Esn BOKO don take over Nigeria and you get Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu & co who call dem sef Politicians, just looting AND you said you dey Dream say you want be Burna boy MAMA

No be for Nigeria

Take it or leave it
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Exodora: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kuku choke us with respecting you nah !
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by pek(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
HopeVictor:
I prefer to eat moi moi than to beans..
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Guyman111: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Olarewaju89:
Nonsense undecided

Attitudes can be improved, if we learn the secret.
more light please.
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by marisdgreat(f): 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

useless he-goat, if person insult ur mum like this shay u go like am, at least she is better than ur mum that didn't even made it to pslc cert.
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by felt: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Nope... It's the opposite. Noone can like you if they have no respect for you. Respect is the foundation
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Abimbola007(m): 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
donnie:
Thinking like a man. wink
Having worked with Fela for years, she should know wetin dey by now.
She didn't work for Fela, her father did. She addressed that in an interview
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by donnie(m): 11:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abimbola007:

She didn't work for Fela, her father did. She addressed that in an interview
Okay, but she obviously grew up in that environment.
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by hakymbiyiyaho: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Alright madam.
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by candygist: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2021
blinking001:

I can see how well your olosho mother trained you. Very good of her
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Ololadekiniun: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Higher higher 2x
She don high when typing this shit I like 2face and not 2baba
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by luo88888888: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Buy a large number of gift cards, there is a need to add me, more preferential +8615629962973
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Abimbola007(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2021
donnie:

Okay, but she obviously grew up in that environment.
Yes but that narrative of being a dancer should end
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by donnie(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Abimbola007:

Yes but that narrative of being a dancer should end

W a t e v e r... Doesn't take anything from the experience she would have acquired.
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by DamiBlaise: 4:52am On Apr 05, 2021
Someone who doesn't like you cannot respect you. If people like you, they'd automatically respect you. The two words works together.
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Abimbola007(m): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2021
donnie:

W a t e v e r... Doesn't take anything from the experience she would have acquired.
She said she was a very little girl then, top young to know anything. And moreover, her father didn't manage fela throughout his career. The way you all jump to assumption is funny. Do you know her story better than her?
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by donnie(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2021
Abimbola007:

She said she was a very little girl then, top young to know anything. And moreover, her father didn't manage fela throughout his career. The way you all jump to assumption is funny. Do you know her story better than her?
..you probably know her story better than her.
Re: Bose Ogulu: I Prefer To Be Respected Than Liked — Burna Boy’s Mum (Video) by Abimbola007(m): 9:12pm On Apr 07, 2021
donnie:
..you probably know her story better than her.
I only saw her interview, I don't go around saying false things about people. Don't take it personally, just drop the shit habit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola & Eucharia Anunobi Perform Her Song Together At Omotola's 40th Birthday / Why Were You Busy Dishing Out Relationship Advice? Fans Slam Sonia Ogbonna / Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.