Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture (2124 Views)

The Words "I Love You". Don't Say It If You Don't Mean It. / Block Factory Worker Proposes To Girlfriend, And She Said Yes. See Picture / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Wittyglam(f): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Marriage is not a bed of roses. There are good times and there are shake times but this should help you.

Learn this, I'm just helping someone.

1 Like

Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by PoliteActivist: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wack lessons. No wonder they look so pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Amotolongbo(f): 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
PoliteActivist:
You seem more pathetic

As wack as the lessons are to you, they would build the strongest home

6 Likes

Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Bornsinner7: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
The man forcing himself to put on a fake smile..

Why number 1 bold pass.. chop the whole space..
Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by NiRfreak(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
These four points from the checklist are for me

2. Communication.
( many marriage don't communicate, they bottle things up and expect the other to read their minds like a prophet

3. Lift each other up.
( This means helping each other when the other is down, praising each other, respecting each other- which is lacking today)

5. Being a good leader and good follower.
(The man is the head, the woman be the follower, it's as simple as that- but today we want to be joint head, joint controller. It can't work)

9. Make your marriage the priority
(This means doing things that will consolidate your marriage, not being selfish or placing secondary concerns above your home or spouse)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by PoliteActivist: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You seem more pathetic

As weak as the lessons are to you, they would build the strongest home

I said wack not weak. Encyclopedia it
Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by PoliteActivist: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bornsinner7:

That's what Cumming too much does to a man. Gotta fight for your right not to cum!
Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by illicit(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Only nine lessons in 17 years

They must have skipped classes....
Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
That sex often part, is very neccessary smiley
Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
everybody wan turn marriage counselor
Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Your opinion.
PoliteActivist:
Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
You people will always look for something negative to say just wow
Bornsinner7:

Why number 1 bold pass.. chop the whole space..
Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Wittyglam(f): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
It's very necessary, some of this information is useful to some people
SmellySperm:
everybody wan turn marriage counselor
Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Wittyglam(f): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Great
NiRfreak:
These four points from the checklist are for me

2. Communication.
( many marriage don't communicate, they bottle things up and expect the other to read their minds like a prophet

3. Lift each other up.
( This means helping each other when the other is down, praising each other, respecting each other- which is lacking today)

5. Being a good leader and good follower.
(The man is the head, the woman be the follower, it's as simple as that- but today we want to be joint head, joint controller. It can't work)

9. Make your marriage the priority
(This means doing things that will consolidate your marriage, not being selfish or placing secondary concerns above your home or spouse)

Re: Don't Say I DO Without Learning This...see Picture by Wittyglam(f): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Dreams / Share Your Coincidence Meeting Story / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.