Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? (3610 Views)

Good Food Or Good Sex: What Is Really The Way To Your Heart As A Man? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
This good girl/bad girl narrative is being given too much attention. Today it's Lilo saying men only go for bad girls. This is someone who's an influencer.

I worry that young undiscerning good girls will start trying to become bitches...

Dear young girl, don't become a bitch. Bitches are available to every Tom, Dick and Harry, but that shouldn't be you. This is what I know works, and makes a young woman balanced;

1. Be approachable but not available to everyone.

2. Have standards but don't be unreasonable.

3 Be conscious of your worth but don't think too highly of yourself.

4. In a relationship, you'll have to make compromises, but know what compromises are worth making.

5. Don't stress people for fun because you think it makes you more desirable - hard-to-get syndrome.

6. Being rude isn't classy or admirable. Be civil and sensitive in how you communicate with people, whether or not they're chyking you.

7. Don't make everything about you. Your chyker/significant other has needs, feelings and preferences, too. Stop expecting him to always be the one shifting grounds for you.

8. Check your feelings of entitlement.

9. Feel free to be expressive. State how you feel. Ask for what you want. There's nothing demeaning in that.

10. Understand that all men have ego. Sometimes you may need to shine his ego, but so long as he isn't unreasonable and inherently insecure.

11. Don't let any man use you to do "sarewagba" Avoid men that praise you for being a "low maintenance chic." It's a psychological tactic.

12. Don't be the babe that goes to a man's house to start sweeping full house and compound, doing his laundry, pounding yam. (I personally don't have a problem with cooking, but wisdom is profitable to direct).

13. Be strategic in how you date. Don't just date a a person because he's asking you out and texting you regularly. Do you personally like him? Does he have values that appeal to you? Does he largely check the boxes with regards to the things you want in a man?

14. Don't be too hasty to quit on people. You may let a relationship go and realise in hindsight that you could have fixed it. If the relationship is worth it, make it work, give it your best shot. Y'all will have fallouts now and again, but don't feel too important to be the bigger person. But again, wisdom is profitable to direct.

As for what people call "bad bitches" or "bad girls," I'll actually struggle to define or enumerate enough characteristics of those ones, but it certainly has something to do with having loose morals.

Feel free to add, subtract, and modify for better clarity on this matter.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
I prefer a God fearing cardi b

11 Likes

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2021
Who defined b.itch.es as being available to all men, though?

And those... those lists are very well "attitudes" any one can have, even the women you'd term 'bad.'
Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 03, 2021
I'm among the bad ones though but, a very good gal. It's all individuality.

If I were you, I won't say a lady is crazy cause she's putting on crazy pants or shorts.

1 Like

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Telstar: 12:37am On Apr 03, 2021
I prefer good girls to bad girls. I've got no time for drama queens.

7 Likes

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Who defined b.itch.es as being available to all men, though?

And those... those lists are very well "attitudes" any one can have, even the women you'd term 'bad.'

Can't say, to be honest. But from observation, that's what people mean when they refer to bad bitches.

What do you think more wholly defines a bad bitch?

1 Like

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2021
chronian:

If I were you, I won't say a lady is crazy cause she's putting on crazy pants or shorts.

Lol
Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by offset67(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
I prefer a God fearing cardi b
leave ma bitch alone!

2 Likes

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Can't say, to be honest. But from observation, that's what people mean when they refer to bad bitches.

What do you think more wholly defines a bad bitch?

I'll leave this to semantics and all of that, though. My stance is there are different kinds of women who subscribe to different things. A 'b***h' can be used and played as well as a good girl. I mean, you have churchy girls who are going through hell in the hands of men. That you're conservative doesn't mean he'll respect you, but that is not to say being religious and conservative is a bad thing.

From my observation, I know women people term 'bad b***hes' who act exactly the way you've described up there. I know women who call themselves bad bitches and don't allow men walk all over them.

Any woman can exhibit a denial of herself to please men...

5 Likes

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by bukatyne(f): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
This good girl/bad girl narrative is being given too much attention. Today it's Lilo saying men only go for bad girls. This is someone who's an influencer.

I worry that young undiscerning good girls will start trying to become bitches...

Dear young girl, don't become a bitch. Bitches are available to every Tom, Dick and Harry, but that shouldn't be you. This is what I know works, and makes a young woman balanced;

4. In a relationship, you'll have to make compromises, but know what compromises are worth making.

5. Don't stress people for fun because you think it makes you more desirable - hard-to-get syndrome.

6. Being rude isn't classy or admirable. Be civil and sensitive in how you communicate with people, whether or not they're chyking you.

7. Don't make everything about you. Your chyker/significant other has needs, feelings and preferences, too. Stop expecting him to always be the one shifting grounds for you.

9. Feel free to be expressive. State how you feel. Ask for what you want. There's nothing demeaning in that.

10. Understand that all men have ego. Sometimes you may need to shine his ego, but so long as he isn't unreasonable and inherently insecure.

11. Don't let any man use you to do "sarewagba" Avoid men that praise you for being a "low maintenance chic." It's a psychological tactic.

12. Don't be the babe that goes to a man's house to start sweeping full house and compound, doing his laundry, pounding yam. (I personally don't have a problem with cooking, but wisdom is profitable to direct).

13. Be strategic in how you date. Don't just date a a person because he's asking you out and texting you regularly. Do you personally like him? Does he have values that appeal to you? Does he largely check the boxes with regards to the things you want in a man?

14. Don't be too hasty to quit on people. You may let a relationship go and realise in hindsight that you could have fixed it. If the relationship is worth it, make it work, give it your best shot. Y'all will have fallouts now and again, but don't feel too important to be the bigger person. But again, wisdom is profitable to direct.

As for what people call "bad bitches" or "bad girls," I'll actually struggle to define or enumerate enough characteristics of those ones, but it certainly has something to do with having loose morals.

Points 1 - 14 on point!

6 Likes

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Points 1 - 14 on point!

kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I'll leave this to semantics and all of that, though. My stance is there are different kinds of women who subscribe to different things. A 'b***h' can be used and played as well as a good girl. I mean, you have churchy girls who are going through hell in the hands of men. That you're conservative doesn't mean he'll respect you, but that is not to say being religious and conservative is a bad thing.

From my observation, I know women people term 'bad b***hes' who act exactly the way you've described up there. I know women who call themselves bad bitches and don't allow men walk all over them.

Any woman can exhibit a denial of herself to please men...

True. There will always be exceptions in every class. cheesy

And I think nobody is wholly good or wholly bad. But for context and popularity of usage, let's agree that bad girls are people who promiscuous, or easily available to all men.
I hate to reference Bobrisky, but there was a time he made a video that was trending... in the video, he was bashing good girls, saying they were foolish for having a vagina and being broke... that their mates are balling and cashing out steadily. I saw that post on Instablog9ja and it corroborates that people generally refer to bad girls as sexual-flolicking girls. There was also a post where a guy was saying bad girls marry very quickly and cited an example of a girl he knew to have slept with so many people getting married to a colleague of his.

Good girls are not necessarily churchy girls... good girls are generally understood to be people with socially acceptable moral standards. But the problem is that they sometimes lack social IQ, too agreeable or playing too-hard-to-get, etc.

8 Likes

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
offset67:
leave ma bitch alone!
you biiich ain't no God fearing niqqa
Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Ohizfly(m): 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2021

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Liposure: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
chronian:

name one quality of a good bad girl like you, if you don't mind.
Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

And I think nobody is wholly good or wholly bad. But for context and popularity of usage, let's agree that bad girls are people who promiscuous, or easily available to all men.
I hate to reference Bobrisky, but there was a time he made a video that was trending... in the video, he was bashing good girls, saying they were foolish for having a vagina and being broke... that their mates are balling and cashing out steadily. I saw that post on Instablog9ja and it corroborates that people generally refer to bad girls as sexual-flolicking girls. There was also a post where a guy was saying bad girls marry very quickly and cited an example of a girl he knew to have slept with so many people getting married to a colleague of his.

Good girls are not necessarily churchy girls... good girls are generally understood to be people with socially acceptable moral standards. But the problem is that they sometimes lack social IQ, too agreeable or playing too-hard-to-get, etc.

Yeahh... you have a point.

To each their own.

1 Like

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by eazzzy1(m): 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bad bitches are Independent women. Girls in a relationship because they want to, not because they need to.
Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by angelfallz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lol see history. From a man's perspective; men want good girls, that are freaks in bed. Shikena!!

PrimadonnaO:

1 Like

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
Liposure:
name one quality of a good bad girl like you, if you don't mind.
We're not hypocritical.
Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by wealthtrak: 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Simply Epic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bad Bitch Or Good Girl? by Kpboy1: 4:33am On Feb 23, 2023
PrimadonnaO:

Nice to read this. Was looking out for some ideas on "females eating their cake and still having it" and stumbled on this.
Can i send a PM?. #Matured conversation

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong What He Did - Photo / Have You Ever Disvirgined A Girl? / Distress Sale: Fairly Used Generator For Sale (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.