Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) (58613 Views)

2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Factshunter: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
DSC7:

You can laff as u like but we have seen the scores....

Even Buhari can't withstand what's ahead....

Blood4Blood......

Continue to make noise online while you hopelessly wail without any visible salvation at hand.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by dollarprincess(f): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1386304/breaking-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-rampage-kill-25-persons-ebonyi-graphic-photos/
I don't believe this news I'm from ishielu in Ebonyi and there is no community that answers Egedegede Community verify this new it not true

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
omonla555:
God save us in this land.

People were mocking SW, The northern agenda has enveloped the whole southern Nigeria.
no. not the whole south.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Fantasticcc: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:
Chai, ESN the toothless bulldog can only kill fellow Igbo policemen but cowardly run away while herdsmen kill this number of Igbos.

OJIOFOR , JULIUSMALEMA, Ofoigbo, proudigbo

Come and see something!
Yoruba muslim are you in benin republic or borno idp camp
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
OfoIgbo:

All these IDP camp dwellers. Notice how Miyetti Allah are not too quick to claim responsibility. Ask yourself why. Fulanis know that the fear of Igbos is the beginning of wisdom.

Ebonyi can help themselves by removing all those islamic schools they allowed to be installed in Ebonyi, and also get rid of their APC Fulani-loving governor. That will help to reduce their pain. But they are still much better than Yorubas who now live in IDP camps in another country

Lol... Yoruba's in IDP camps are far better than these 25 dead guys....dude, your coping mechanism is embarrassing and laughable....

2 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Factshunter: 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
dollarprincess:

I don't believe this news I'm from ishielu in Ebonyi and there is no community that answers Egedegede Community verify this new it not true

Please keep quiet and stop this already. You are indirectly mocking and ridiculing the victims/dead, their souls, the fact that you are safe where you are doesn't make the news fake.

The news has been confirmed by the state gov

https://www.nairaland.com/6484399/umahi-condemns-killing-25-persons#6484399.23

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Factshunter: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fantasticcc:
Yoruba muslim are you in benin republic or borno idp camp

A living dog is better than a dead lion.

Heard those in the camp are eating salads and good foods can the same be said of the dead? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by PoloG: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
snoopylinus:

Bro you are laughing now, they would still kill you or your loved ones just the way they kill this ones.
after they finish killing the flat heads first grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
Even tho I hate flatin0s, looking at this pictures of innocent dead people kinda makes me sad.....these people probably just want to go about their daily business but they get killed for no legitimate reason, yet their kinsmen chestbeat online all day and mock, scorn the south west while their spineless governors look on as their people get massacred..... 25 people got killed in one day and state of emergency is yet to be declared in that state. It doesn't get more fvcked up than this..... really sad.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by yakubunsadiya: 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
The moment u guys killed three fulani men last year,u took a loan dat is repayable even if its more than 10 years. Na wuna get wuna self. Leave umahi out of ur predicament.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
goxx:
Shut up! ESN started raising eyebrows when they started killing policemen and soldiers. They derailed from their functions. Moreover, it's an illegal security network. They have no right to bear arms. They should be the ones working with the state governments as Ametokun in the south west. But no, the animal Nnamdi Kanu wants to do everything alone. It can't work. The igbo nation is too big for one man to handle.

No...you zip it!

You bastards think that by now no one would be on to your murderous, scheming ways....acts you’ve perfected since the 50s?

The killing of those security personnel in the south-east was carried out by northern elements....with or without the knowledge of their masters in Aso Rock, and the end game is to have justification to flood the region with your bloodthirsty kinsmen in the army to do what they’re good at....shedding innocent blood of Igbo youth!
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Factshunter: 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Even tho I hate flatin0s, looking at this pictures of innocent dead people kinda makes me sad.....these people probably just want to go about their daily business but they get killed for no legitimate reason, yet their kinsmen chestbeat online all day and mock, scorn the south west while their spineless governors look on as their people get massacred..... 25 people got killed in one day and state of emergency is yet to be declared in that state. It doesn't get more fvcked up than this..... really sad.

I agree with you but you know this people, how they have been trolling the SW calling them all sorts of names especially the yewa people. The worst part is, they wouldn't stop because they thought can not be penetrated by the heartless herdsmen or the evil Fulanis. I believe some of us here taunting them feels the same way but choose to remind or toll the same path they have been mocking the yewa and SW people.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chai cry
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by harmargedon: 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LETS HEAR FROM OJIOFOR JULIUSMALEMA, ADADIKE AND POSSIBLY OBI OF BENIN, OBI ALFRED OSACHEBE THE AGBOGIDI 1 OF BENIN KINGDOM cool

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
Factshunter:

I agree with you but you know this people, how they have been trolling the SW calling them all sorts of names especially the yewa people. The worst part is, they wouldn't stop because they thought can not be penetrated by the heartless herdsmen or the evil Fulanis. I believe some of us here taunting them feels the same way but choose to remind or toll the same path they have been mocking the yewa and SW people.

Honestly it's a circle.... it's tempting to mock this flatin0s but I feel it takes the focus away from the real perpetuators; fulani....the only time I'd mock this Igbo bastards is when they come on yoruba related threads chestbeating and wanking all over the place.....but It still doesn't change the fact that these fulani needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by goxx(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

No...you zip it!

You bastards think that by now no one would be on to your murderous, scheming ways....acts you’ve perfected since the 50s?

The killing of those security personnel in the south-east was carried out by northern elements....with or without the knowledge of their masters in Aso Rock, and the end game is to have justification to flood the region with your bloodthirsty kinsmen in the army to do what they’re good at....shedding innocent blood of Igbo youth!
Who do you think you are deceiving?? Not all of us can be brainwashed. Even a coward don't need to listen to Kanu on radio or his facebook page to know that ESN is behind the killings of police officers. Esn members do not even hide it. So shut the hell up!!! Animals like you are what he's using to bring soldiers and security forces to the south east. But all of you will meet your end soon, one way or the other.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Jackmj(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is barbaric. RIP

But when Fulani killed in benue, Igbo people were mocking us and saying it's karma for our role in the Civil War. So what do you call this one now

2 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Dex4(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't see the end in sight. The kins of the guys killed will retaliate. So it's an unending problem.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by agabonus: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
who says egedegede is not from ishielu l.g.a? please type communities in ishielu lga of ebonyi state.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by hucknall: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Please stop posting these photos on NL you're tormenting the relatives and loved ones of these people.
Actually, we are not. Those relatives are in real pain, too much to care about what's going online. Everyone needs to face the reality daily.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by BruncleZuma: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
hucknall:
Actually, we are not. Those relatives are in real pain, too much to care about what's going online. Everyone needs to face the reality daily.
Take it from someone who's seen these macabre shît place folks in the hospital. Til e be your turn nah eem una go learn.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Peters95: 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
All these is happening when the stupid Governor soiled his hands with the blood sucking APC. Ebonyi was very peaceful and loving place until Umahi decided to sell the state to APC vampire group
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by porthouse7(f): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
I don't believe that fulani herdsmen killed anybody in Ebonyi state. Ebonyi crisis is an internal war. Ezza vs Izzi, Effium vs Opium, or likely Cross River border clashes. Ebonyi people are too violent by nature.
bros dats fulani mode of butchering
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by ademasta(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
shocked
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by 9jaRealist: 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1386304/breaking-suspected-fulani-herdsmen-rampage-kill-25-persons-ebonyi-graphic-photos/

Meanwhile, the Governor is busy chasing the presidency or vice-presidency...smh angry
>
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Sunnelzky(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Some of u are just here saying nonsense because ur community or ur people are not affected.
This incident took place in my community and I have made calls to find out, and it is true. In fact I know three of the victims too well. So you people should stop saying rubbish.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
hollah123:
see fool who see Nnamdi Kanu as his Lord and saviour,so Nnamdi Kanu cannot work with the government abi,I guess he is too big for that.

Tell the arrogant fool to keep waiting

Come outside to say this in my front, I will show you, your true Identity lower than the least animal.

Expired citizen, your impostor cowardice president and presidency has ran away to UK, left you here in the hand of fulani terrorist herdsmen to be slaughter like fowl.

My dogs shit has value than you, slowpoke from zoological republic.

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by hollah123: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

Come outside to say this in my front, I will show you, your true Identity lower than the least animal.

Expired citizen, your impostor cowardice president and presidency has ran away to UK, left you here in the hand of fulani terrorist herdsmen to be slaughter like fowl.

My dogs shit has value than you, slowpoke from zoological republic.

guy hope say your BP never over rise?cool down n take cold water, Nnamdi Kanu is already playing ludo with your brain.now they killed 16 few days ago,15 d following day, people kidnapped at bye election n 25 today,do u know if it's going to b your turn tomorrow?

so u will die n Nnamdi Kanu will still b flexing soft in UK,haba?

what about d monthly dues u pay to ohamadinkeee dinkeee in UK,I guess he's supposed to use it to buy guns n armour tanks for u.

Maybe Nnamdi Kanu is even trying to bring hell like he promised but I guess nobody knows, hmmmmmm hope say no b when them don kill una finish Nnamdi Kanu go tell buhari make e no vex say Na joke e dey.

maybe that time him go contest election like oju iku or better still reason buhari make him find am one office
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
O Lord....

This country is soul less...

Do we have a president in this shithole ... Who is the commander in chief of staff forces..

What the hell is going on??...

These herdsmen.. bandits.. Boko Haram aren't ghosts... They are there in the bushes... Ask Gumi...

What they heck is going on??...

Zombies are scheming for 2023 while Nigerians are dying...
This is the worst regime on Earth...
God punish all zombies that defend and support this murderous administration...

Spits..
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by nyiamfrank: 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
centurionpapa:

Please don't drag me into advocating for these cold blooded killers.
The fact remain ESN went overboard by attacking army personnels
So, this is army retaliation abi?

Army could not stand ESN which is why they invented fulani herdsmen to help them.

What kind of country is that?
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
athaboi:
Hope the umahi guy is happy with this news! He want to play politics with the life of ebonyi people..he should expand the land he donated bcoz the one he gave out isn't enough. Is well...the end will justify the means

We are used to this now. When igbos bring home their illicit drugs cartel wars and kill dozens in broad daylight, it is quickly ascribed to Fulanis. Trust me, the truth will soon surface.

Any way R. I.P. to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

LIVE UPDATES: President Jonathan Declares Today / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.