Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) (58590 Views)

2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by haffaze777(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Whosoever did this will know no peace
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is a very sad and a horrible sight.

The Muslim Fast is around the corner. When it starts, these demonic ones too will start fasting saying Allah has forgiven them their sins. If you can be this wicked and still claim to have a God, I wonder which kind of a god loves to see this.

The earlier we think of going our separate ways the better. And to all Igbos on this platform who mock Yorubas when there is an attack by the fulanis, can you see your life?
It can't happen in East. It can never happen in the East. Can you see it happening?

May God save us all

Smh

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Yeah but we are going to pay back.

Thunder will fire any Police or Army that will come there to block road.

Am silent.....just soon I know my brothers will give us news.

quote author=TheDestroyer post=100341323]Let them mock yoruba people now lets see grin. E go reach everybody [/quote]
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by NoSentiment: 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is the key point. When the killings of the Fulanis occurred we did not see any pics graphic or not. They were just butchered in cold blood and they departed unnoticed and unreported by anyone. And the authorities did nothing to fish out and punish the perpetrators before this unfortunate reprisal came about.

"So about three Herdsman were killed that last year. It's crystal clear that they came for revenge
."
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Lol coward approach. Do Miyetti Allah always claim responsibility for killing? The press is the one that always attribute it to them so I find it rather amusing that an Igbo man is waiting on Miyetti to confirm that they killed 25 of his kinsmen in a barbaric mutilating way online.

The fear of igbos? They fear Igbos and they entered your territory to kill 25 people at once? See me see joke o. Nowhere in Yorubaland will you ever see that much casualty by the Fulanis at once.

Lol, Islamic school my foot. It’s better to be in IDP than being send to the deepest part of hell in number of 25 by marauding Fulani herdsmen.

I rather eat salad in Benin IDP camp than lie on the ground with my legs and head cut off.

If it were you, what will you choose?

This chronic Igbo hater is all over the thread wanking himself senseless!

Dude, is your excitement and happiness that Igbos, who are trying to extricate themselves from the Fulani killing field that is Nigeria, are being murdered by cowardly Fulani murderers same as your lot who actually helped foist this evil on all of us?

You’re doing absolutely nothing to help get your people out of this unholy marriage, yet wickedly try to be a stumbling block for those willing to do something about their predicament and also protect themselves while at it!

I’m sure you’re Fulani, given your level of hate and towards Igbos! There’s the off-chance you may be Yoruba, and if so, your case is all the more pathetic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by aloaye11: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
What is really wrong in this country, why have we become this heartless with fellow humans. God u day watch, this people also have families they keep at home n still make other families cry, why what has happened to Nigeria as a united country. May Allah help us because this news from this country since Buhari came to power is so bad, killings everyday n nothing is done to make people pay for their evil deeds. What a country
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
When the Army is distracting ESN. The difference btw us and Amotekun is that yours is recognised while ours outlawed.

Lets wait and see the end result Na....u know trust Ibos for their own land lwa?

quote author=PenName55 post=100342741]This is a very sad and a horrible sight.

The Muslim Fast is around the corner. When it starts, these demonic ones too will start fasting saying Allah has forgiven them their sins. If you can be this wicked and still claim to have a God, I wonder which kind of a god loves to see this.

The earlier we think of going our separate ways the better. And to all Igbos on this platform who mock Yorubas when there is an attack by the fulanis, can you see your life?
It can't happen in East. It can never happen in the East. Can you see it happening?

May God save us all

Smh

[/quote]
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by robosky02(m): 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Imaging not been in war

Yet Nigerians are massacred
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
You can laugh but I tell you a big surprise awaits the Army and the herdemens men. This not something u just rush into....there is time to plan and gather information.

I am not moved believe me cos I know what next its gonna be.

The plan of the north to destabilize the South wont work even if they use the military.

I have called on our Ibo brothers to quit the Military. How can you serve in outfits whose real motive is to destroy your roots? Its time our soldiers start to get sense cos when the chips are down. THEY WILL DEFINITELY KILL YOU

quote author=OROSUNBOLB post=100335820]Where are the ESN guys na ? Chai, see how these barbaric fulanis used machetes to redesign my Igbo people's heads ! [/quote]
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by PoloG: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
They can kill the flat heads who cares? grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Philipponzaghi: 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

This chronic Igbo hater is all over the thread wanking himself senseless!

Dude, is your excitement and happiness that Igbos, who are trying to extricate themselves from the Fulani killing field that is Nigeria, are being murdered by cowardly Fulani murderers same as your lot who actually helped foist this evil on all of us?

You’re doing absolutely nothing to help get your people out of this unholy marriage, yet wickedly try to be a stumbling block for those willing to do something about their predicament and also protect themselves while at it!

I’m sure you’re Fulani, given your level of hate and towards Igbos! There’s the off-chance you may be Yoruba, and if so, your case is all the more pathetic!

Tell the same thing to your kinsmen mocking the Yewa people.

Hypocrite Igbos on this forum make my stomach turn.

I am proudly Yoruba and I am ready to return it back to you hate to hate.

25 of your kinsmen are murdered in cold blood while your kinsmen chestbeat online and taunt Yewa people.

I’ll rather eat salad in IDP camp than to have my neck cut off by marauding herdsmen.

6 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Electrochemistry(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Haha Coming from a majority ethnic group colonized by the Igalas and sold as slaves.

Fulani have been roasting your kinsmen and keeping you in Nigeria against your will.

25 bodies and counting. Chai Igbo don suffer!
Yes only that they have not left their community for another country like our ewudu brothers are doing in Benin.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by akwarandu(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Watch as there governor call the killers any name but not Fulani bandits
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Philipponzaghi: 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Electrochemistry:
Yes only that they have not left their community for another country like our ewudu brothers are doing in Benin.

Benin is also Yoruba heritage and its just home for the Yewa people living at the borders.

They are currently back home to Yewa and eating Amala and Ewedu.

However, same cannot be said of 25 of your kinsmen that fell to the Fulani matchet. RIP to them and we hope God grant their family and the Igbo nation the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Occurstaem(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
This is saddening!
How does evil succeed?
Why can't their governors legalize ESN or come up with something similar.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Jungleluv5: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
And the soldiers were hunting down ESN for securing their domain. God will judge you all.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
But some were deceiving themselves last week that the recent killings in the state were as a result of communal clash and not caused by killer herders? They should keep living in denial.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Factshunter: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Benin is also Yoruba heritage and its just home for the Yewa people living at the borders.

They are currently back home to Yewa and eating Amala and Ewedu.

However, same cannot be said of 25 of your kinsmen that fell to the Fulani matchet. RIP to them and we hope God grant their family and the Igbo nation the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

Abi oo

A living dog is better than a dead lion. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Eriokanmi: 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2021
akwarandu:
Watch as there governor call the killers any name but not Fulani bandits
He would say its communal clashes. Many of these politicians won't die a peaceful death
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Philipponzaghi: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
Factshunter:

Abi oo

A living dog is better than a dead lion. grin grin

100% bro.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Factshunter: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Eriokanmi:
But some were deceiving themselves last week that the recent killings in the state were as a result of communal clash and not caused by killer herders? They should keep living in denial.

What do those know? They are only known to flex online and mock the SW but where are they now? They are all hiding in their various poverty-ridden rooms wailing and wishing this is not true. They mocked the Yewa people, they called them all sorts of names. Here we are now, none of them could boast as usual or show up here while the few of them they could do so have suddenly turned to teachers and preachers.

Imao grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
PoloG:
They can kill the flat heads who cares? grin grin

Bro you are laughing now, they would still kill you or your loved ones just the way they kill this ones.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Factshunter: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
DSC7:
To the leader of Fulani BMC and all the Zombies on this forum, let it be known that the blood of the departed souls are on your heads....

Hope say una dey count the scores?.......

We are coming...............

Loool

cheesy cheesy
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
What do you gain when you mock yourselves when your people are being killed in their numbers. Instead of you to speak against this atrocities, you are mocking each other. When una want get sense like dis ? Abi which kind country I find myself so?
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Factshunter:

What do those know? They are only known to flex online and mock the SW but where are they now? They are all hiding in their various poverty-ridden rooms wailing and wishing this is not true. They mocked the Yewa people, they called them all sorts of names. Here we are now, none of them could boast as usual or show up here while the few of them they could do so have suddenly turned to teachers and preachers.

Imao grin
kanu won't say anything now.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by kiddkash(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
I don't believe that fulani herdsmen killed anybody in Ebonyi state. Ebonyi crisis is an internal war. Ezza vs Izzi, Effium vs Opium, or likely Cross River border clashes. Ebonyi people are too violent by nature.

there were witnesses that saw them, some ran for their lives
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by DSC7: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Factshunter:

Loool
cheesy cheesy

You can laff as u like but we have seen the scores....

Even Buhari can't withstand what's ahead....

Blood4Blood......
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by DSC7: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Factshunter:

Loool

cheesy cheesy

E go be.....
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Gbagura: 8:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Igbos were mocking yorubas not knowing Fulanis were busy strategizing on how to unleash same terror on them.

Rip to the dead though but more foolishness to those dead brain Kanu urchins who can't see beyond their noses.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Grace001: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
ogbonti:

stop mentioning Lugard

You continue to blame a man who died almost 100 years ago for the cowardice of the current generation of southerners ? Do you know how many countries have split since Lugard died ?

USSR, Chechoslovakia, Sudan, Yugoslavia, Rhodesia (Zambia & Zimbabwe) India &Pakistan - Even Great Britain split and Republic of Ireland is no longer part of it - Britain just held a referendum and left EU. These and many more happened after the death of Lugard and you are here blaming a dead man because it’s convenient for you to cast blame on someone else because you ain’t man enough to seek for freedom

Abeg go sidon for one corner

Oga shine your eyes and read well,

As long as Nigeria still remain a country, I can’t fight for anything in this useless cursed failed irredeemable god forsake shithole country

Because anyone who die fighting or protesting die for nothing, nothing is worth fighting for as long as we still have the good for nothing Nigerian government that support Fulani.

Don’t go and be forming James Bond and die like a cow that is mutilated. If you like call it coward have said my own don’t go and die for nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

20 Benue Youths Slaughtered In Ukum (Disturbing Photos) / Major J T Aguiyi Ironsi During An Army Training Exercise At Warminster England / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.