Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) (58608 Views)

2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi / #BenueUnderAttack: 36 Persons Killed In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
hollah123:
guy hope say your BP never over rise?cool down n take cold water, Nnamdi Kanu is already playing ludo with your brain.now they killed 16 few days ago,15 d following day, people kidnapped at bye election n 25 today,do u know if it's going to b your turn tomorrow?

so u will die n Nnamdi Kanu will still b flexing soft in UK,haba?

what about d monthly dues u pay to ohamadinkeee dinkeee in UK,I guess he's supposed to use it to buy guns n armour tanks for u.

Maybe Nnamdi Kanu is even trying to bring hell like he promised but I guess nobody knows, hmmmmmm hope say no b when them don kill una finish Nnamdi Kanu go tell buhari make e no vex say Na joke e dey.

maybe that time him go contest election like oju iku or better still reason buhari make him find am one office

what about d monthly dues u pay to ohamadinkeee dinkeee in UK,I guess he's supposed to use it to buy guns n armour tanks for u.

You fulani terrorists that are using resources in Biafra to acquiring guns and armour (weapons) to massacring unarmed innocent citizens of Biafra.

Your impostoric, plastic face president and cabals has ran away to UK left you in the zoological cage. Fulani terrorist government herdsmen should go and face ESN police and stop massacring unarmed innocent citizens cowardly.

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Quaddafi29: 11:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
These animals should be expelled from the south east now.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Quaddafi29: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Their guy is the governor na
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wot a sad situation!! If the youths of that community want to defend their Community now, it's will still be their state governor that will declare war on them.He will invite military to come with bombardier jet to haul bullets on them.One person did like that in IMO n publicly announced that he was the one that ordered the military to do so.So am not bothered at all about the dwindling security situation in dat region.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by hollah123: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

You fulani terrorists that are using resources in Biafra to acquiring guns and armour (weapons) to massacring unarmed innocent citizens of Biafra.

Your impostoric, plastic face president and cabals has ran away to UK left you in the zoological cage. Fulani terrorist government herdsmen should go and face ESN police and stop massacring unarmed innocent citizens cowardly.
I guess u don't have data to watch biggy confessional statement?

I guess u don't have data to check d videos of him n his fellow ESN guys they saw on his phone?

I guess u don't have data to check out the videos of ammunitions sized from the rag tag militia group u call ESN?

The joke is on u bro,try n get data to watch it bro at least it will stop u from arguing blindly
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fulani don't want to learn from history. They just want to set the country on fire with their impunity thinking that nobody will resist their violent forcing of Islam on other people. They will soon meet their Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by calcal: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Of course, the state government is less consign now, they focus on how to satisfy their Fulani master.

RIP
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by toprealman: 12:15am On Mar 31, 2021
The Ebonyi state governor should come and bury those corpses.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Reading some comments here....and I can say that flatin0s are mentally conquered people...from the army and herdsmen combined around 60 flatin0s have lost their lives this month alone, and this isn't putting the killings of some Igbo police officers into consideration or the intratribal/NURTW clashes. The siddon look attitude of their governors and flatin0s fixation on the south west, tinubu and yoruba people it isn't extreme to say that the worst is yet to come in flatin0 land. One can only but look on.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Thomist(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2021
centurionpapa:

ESN bleeped up by attacking Security personnel if they limit their operations to the bush. Their disbandment won't have come that quick.
RIP to the soul lost

You're not sincere. They were doing their work gently in the bush before the military invaded them.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:11am On Mar 31, 2021
goxx:
Who do you think you are deceiving?? Not all of us can be brainwashed. Even a coward don't need to listen to Kanu on radio or his facebook page to know that ESN is behind the killings of police officers. Esn members do not even hide it. So shut the hell up!!! Animals like you are what he's using to bring soldiers and security forces to the south east. But all of you will meet your end soon, one way or the other.

Dude, your watery reasoning stinks so bad it probably came straight outta ya ass!

Any neutral that knows anything about Igbos will tell you for free we're not known for gratuitous and mindless violence....we're not known for going out to butcher innocents whatever grievance we may have! There's only one set of people known for this.....not just in Nigeria, but the world over, and that's the muslim core north, specifically the Fulani! You've got form in this regard because you've had decades (right from the 50s to date) to perfect your murderous skills!

Some of the murdered policemen had matchet cuts similar to the deadly wounds we see on those poor innocent Igbos murdered in Ebonyi! Between ESN and your evil Fulani herdsmen, who of the two would you say goes out armed with a sharp dagger or matchet? Using a matchet to inflict life ending blows shows a level of malice and hate towards the victim, and no reasonable person would believe a Igbo would bear such sick emotions towards his own blood! The Fulani however? Well, i guess you know the answer!

Like i said, the murders of those policemen and other security personnel in the east were the handwork of northern muslim elements either with the blessing of some in Aso Rock or they're acting with the blessing, support and guidance of some top officials in security agencies like the DSS and Army! You can either accept this fact of go hang!

2 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:17am On Mar 31, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:
Reading some comments here....and I can say that flatin0s are mentally conquered people...from the army and herdsmen combined around 60 flatin0s have lost their lives this month alone, and this isn't putting the killings of some Igbo police officers into consideration or the intratribal/NURTW clashes. The siddon look attitude of their governors and flatin0s fixation on the south west, tinubu and yoruba people it isn't extreme to say that the worst is yet to come in flatin0 land. One can only but look on.

So long as your god Tinubu has Lagos in his pocket and is laughably trying to be president of Nigeria, the 'flatin0s' of which you speak will continue to be 'fixated' on his matter! When they become fixated on goings on in Osun, Ogun, etc, alert me....i'll join you in your rant against them.

Don't know where you got your figure on the number of 'flatin0s' murdered by the Nigerian army and their herdsmen allies, but thanks for helping us make our case! smiley
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Idiko1: 2:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Where is the idiotic Umahi, the main arrowhead of Sokoto Caliphate in Igboland? There is a need to terminate the cancer which has afflicted the Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Mulisanana: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2021
1. The most closely spreading virus best matches the virus strain spreading in Europe rather than in China. President Donald Trump has repeatedly accused the virus of not preventing its spread to the United States. 2. Trump has repeatedly pointed out that his travel ban is evidence of his government’s effective response to the pandemic, and claimed on the most recent Tuesday that “we have saved millions of people and may have saved millions of lives”.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

Tell the same thing to your kinsmen mocking the Yewa people.

Hypocrite Igbos on this forum make my stomach turn.

I am proudly Yoruba and I am ready to return it back to you hate to hate.

25 of your kinsmen are murdered in cold blood while your kinsmen chestbeat online and taunt Yewa people.

I’ll rather eat salad in IDP camp than to have my neck cut off by marauding herdsmen.

Asshole, i'm talking to you and not some people you claim are Igbo trolls and are terrorising you on social media! If you have a problem with them, call them out on their foolishness like i'm doing with you!

I always doubt when sick bigoted scumbags like you claim they're Yoruba because i search for reasons that could warrant this level of negative obsession against Ndigbo and i can't find any! The Fulani/core-north however.....and i don't search as much before i'm inundated with a deluge of reasons! lipsrsealed

If some who have a Igbo moniker give you as a Yoruba a ribbing for having your kinsmen in neigbouring Benin republic as IDPs, then that shouldn't warrant this level of angst because this is the consequence of your gods support for the devil Buhari not only in 2015, but again in 2019 even after his (Buharis') bigotry, nepotism, vindictiveness, greed, clannishness, islamofacist tendencies, propensity to shield the corrupt, and questions on his mental/physical capacity to govern all became self evident!

However, mocking any death is crossing the line for me, so i'd like you to refer me to posts of the Igbo you claim 'mocked the deaths of Yoruba at the hands of the Fulani'!

Those Igbo that were murdered were killed by filthy Fulani cowards that launch surprise attacks on innocent civilians and then either run away or run behind their army brothers to protect them from reprisal attacks from ESN! If they're so brave as you want us to believe, why don't they enter the forests of Alaigbo, set up camp and wait for ESN?

Dude, you seriously need a reevaluation of your entire values in life! Just take a look at the threads you start and see how sick and obsessed you actually are!

2 Likes

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by blaqoracle: 4:35am On Mar 31, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
I don't believe that fulani herdsmen killed anybody in Ebonyi state. Ebonyi crisis is an internal war. Ezza vs Izzi, Effium vs Opium, or likely Cross River border clashes. Ebonyi people are too violent by nature.
God bless you for saying the truth.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by athaboi(f): 5:24am On Mar 31, 2021
AnanseK:

We are used to this now. When igbos bring home their illicit drugs cartel wars and kill dozens in broad daylight, it is quickly ascribed to Fulanis. Trust me, the truth will soon surface.

Any way R. I.P. to the dead.
oh, you are a Fulani?? You guys are so heartless, wicked and cruel. Who else does this type of killing with cutlass if not the evil Fulanis... You people will pay by fire

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2021
How can you even withstand seeing your fellow man's blood? Striking him with machete!

I can't still phantom this kinda. wickedness
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Newton85: 7:29am On Mar 31, 2021
Chai! So this is true. And I thought this was a propaganda by IPOB cretins o! Chai, see how Fulani barbarians butchered Eboes like barbecue? But nothing to see here though, this is still better than being IDPS like Yoloba people.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

It's obvious you are happy....no problema,the spirits are watching

Lol. It is paining you now.

Better go and bury your dead before vultures visit the scene and pray it won't be you next.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Slimjim6969(m): 7:44am On Mar 31, 2021
[RIP to the dead, but mr op hope this is not communual clash you are attributing to fulani header.quote author=JAOS post=100335532]This is wickedness! how can a human do this! if you are not going to obey the law of the land why do you stay there just because one of your own is ruling the country doesn't mean you are free to do anything you like[/quote]
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by BSdetector: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

So long as your god Tinubu has Lagos in his pocket and is laughably trying to be president of Nigeria, the 'flatin0s' of which you speak will continue to be 'fixated' on his matter! When they become fixated on goings on in Osun, Ogun, etc, alert me....i'll join you in your rant against them.

Don't know where you got your figure on the number of 'flatin0s' murdered by the Nigerian army and their herdsmen allies, but thanks for helping us make our case! smiley

The issue is that most of you flatin0s love being foolish.... tinubu has lagos in his hands..why don't you leave that for the real owners of lagos to worry about, if the brains of your fathers were functioning at peak performance and not like that of apes aba/onitisha would probably be the commercial hub of nigeria and you won't be bitching about tinubu or whether he fvcked your mother, and can you kindly show me were tinubu ever said he'd be running for presidency?...I guess not, hearsay, propaganda, false cooked up history and arrogance to mask your fragile egos.....your region is almost the same size with oyo state receiving averagely the same federal allocation with most states yet your region is the most corrupt ridden, erosion ravaged shithole within a shithole. You're bothering yourself with tinubu when your brothers have taken to smuggling cocaine in Asia, every month we hear of multiple flatin0s nabbed in india or thailand for drugs, your women are busy gold digging the length and breath of nigeria, and would literally fvck a half dead grandpa for money, airforce bombing orlu, herdsmen killing your kinsmen, unknown gunmen doing their own, bad roads, fake products, cultism, fagg0try, ipob burning mosques, wike, hope and abia governor supervising supervising the killing of flatskvlls, old women pounding babies and kids for rituals, bodies of dead flatin0 women littering your gutters, NURTW crisis, land conflicts....I could go on all day, yet you pathetic mofos shit talk all day long. If you're doubtful of the figures you can challenge your brain and do some research,.... there's no case to be made for the flatin0 man... he's a stupid fvcktard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Fantasticcc: 10:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Factshunter:

A living dog is better than a dead lion.

Heard those in the camp are eating salads and good foods can the same be said of the dead? undecided
A living dog indeed, yorubafulani man
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Factshunter: 10:16am On Mar 31, 2021
Fantasticcc:
A living dog indeed, yorubafulani man

Few of you have begun to crawl out now one after the other grin
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by goxx(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Dude, your watery reasoning stinks so bad it probably came straight outta ya ass!

Any neutral that knows anything about Igbos will tell you for free we're not known for gratuitous and mindless violence....we're not known for going out to butcher innocents whatever grievance we may have! There's only one set of people known for this.....not just in Nigeria, but the world over, and that's the muslim core north, specifically the Fulani! You've got form in this regard because you've had decades (right from the 50s to date) to perfect your murderous skills!

Some of the murdered policemen had matchet cuts similar to the deadly wounds we see on those poor innocent Igbos murdered in Ebonyi! Between ESN and your evil Fulani herdsmen, who of the two would you say goes out armed with a sharp dagger or matchet? Using a matchet to inflict life ending blows shows a level of malice and hate towards the victim, and no reasonable person would believe a Igbo would bear such sick emotions towards his own blood! The Fulani however? Well, i guess you know the answer!

Like i said, the murders of those policemen and other security personnel in the east were the handwork of northern muslim elements either with the blessing of some in Aso Rock or they're acting with the blessing, support and guidance of some top officials in security agencies like the DSS and Army! You can either accept this fact of go hang!
You're right about one thing; Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria. But that all changed until Nnamdi Kanu happened. He has been able to radicalise our youths into becoming monsters and murderers. Those murdered policemen were murdered by ESN and Ipob. This your agenda of putting it on herders is a lost cause. That's your propaganda, but it's wack, dumb and not working.
Herdsmen have no business attacking policemen and soldiers. Security agents have never been their target in all the attacks they have carried out nationwide. Why the south east? It's only a fool that can buy this nonsense you're selling.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 31, 2021
omonla555:
God save us in this land.

People were mocking SW, The northern agenda has enveloped the whole southern Nigeria.

Ebonyi as far as we Igbos are concerned has been dashed to SW because the governor thinks and acts like Tinubu.

God will visit him (Umahi) with doom in no distant time
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
DSC7:

You can laff as u like but we have seen the scores....

Even Buhari can't withstand what's ahead....

Blood4Blood......

I honestly can't believe that fulani herdsmen could kill as much as this at a go in your land. 25 at once,chai ! You sounded like an empty boaster. I wish I'm wrong though.
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
hollah123:
I guess u don't have data to watch biggy confessional statement?

I guess u don't have data to check d videos of him n his fellow ESN guys they saw on his phone?

I guess u don't have data to check out the videos of ammunitions sized from the rag tag militia group u call ESN?

The joke is on u bro,try n get data to watch it bro at least it will stop u from arguing blindly

Keep been stupid until your fellow fulani jihadist bullet hit you or your loved ones in the village. Then you will wake up from your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by hollah123: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

Keep been stupid until your fellow fulani jihadist bullet hit you or your loved ones in the village. Then you will wake up from your stupidity.
bro,u are letting your emotions get the better part of u.

I just told u where to free yourself from ignorance,I guess u should thank me in return for my kind gesture
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
goxx:
You're right about one thing; Igbos are the most peaceful tribe in Nigeria. But that all changed until Nnamdi Kanu happened. He has been able to radicalise our youths into becoming monsters and murderers. Those murdered policemen were murdered by ESN and Ipob. This your agenda of putting it on herders is a lost cause. That's your propaganda, but it's wack, dumb and not working.
Herdsmen have no business attacking policemen and soldiers. Security agents have never been their target in all the attacks they have carried out nationwide. Why the south east? It's only a fool that can buy this nonsense you're selling.

What you may term to be a U-turn by Ndigbo towards violence is what Igbos and other long-suffering Nigerians not averse to the truth will call fighting back against the stinking Fulani assailants (i don’t like using the tag ‘herdsmen’ in this regard) and their gov’t enablers!

It’s immaterial to me whether you believe my assertion that the murders of those security personnel in the south-east were carried out by northern muslim elements...possibly with the backing/support of Aso Rock cabals and the DSS/Army! I’m just stressing this issue so naive and easily-led Igbo know what’s happening! Is it today you lot starting accusing IPOB and Mazi Kanu of ‘terrorism’? You’ve tried to give them that tag right from when you were looking for a reason to lock Mazi Kanu up and throw away the key, as well as get IPOB proscribed! This lie of ‘terrorism’ has been going on for close to 5 years and didn’t start with the formation of ESN two....three months ago!

Your security agencies are known for clandestine activities right from the assassinations of Dele Giwa, MKO Abiola and his wife Kudirat!

Just recently, we saw on video footage your ‘angelic’ security forces coordinating attacks by northern hoodlums on innocent protesters during the endsars protests in Abuja. They were chauffeuring the thugs around in black SUVs to go and disrupt the protests, and this was when things took and ugly turn and the looting and loss of life began!

We have heard from no less a person than General T. Y Danjuma, when he said that the murderous herdsmen and terrorists COLLUDE with persons in the security forces to attack civilians and villages! This is why you normally hear of the assailants wearing military uniforms and also why they always seem to have free reign to operate at will and are hardly ever caught after their murdering spree!

Like i said, these attacks by northern elements is to have a justification to send in the army to the south-east! The ‘pesky’ ESN is spoiling their plans of having the Fulani rooted in every region in the country and they (ESN) must be dealt with before handshake turns to hug! shocked

So dude, yarn something else because the only people buying this false kite you’re trying to fly are the usual Igbo hating, ‘one Nigeria’ loving bigots who are prepared to swallow any lie just so long as their ‘one Nigeria’ continues limping on as a country...and just so long as the hated ‘nyamurees’ are put in their place!
Re: 25 Persons Killed In Ebonyi By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Disturbing Photos) by mikuz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
How on earth can this people be so defenceless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Senator Shehu Sani Summarises Buhari's 5 Years In Office With A Proverb / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.