Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses (9388 Views)

WHO Warns Over 'Severe' Omicron Variant - 'Vaccine Rollout Must Be Accelerated' / Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine / Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.1bn Over Cancer-causing Talcum Powder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by ckmayoca: 4:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
K
Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by mytty: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Teewhy2:
I heard the foreigners (Chinese, Indians e.t.c) are the one rushing the vaccine here in Nigeria while we the citizen don't really care. I hope it will not get to when there will be limited dosage and many people will start rushing it then some people will take advantage to make money from it.

Who bewitched you?
Why has Deception taking over your whole being to this extent?
Why do you want to carry other people along your part to be destroyed?
TAKING THIS VACCINE IS A MASTER OF LIFE AND DEATH, LOTS OF EXPERTS HAS WARNED, AND ARE STILL WARNING, WHILE YOU ARE HERE WORKING subtly to deceive and cajole others to go ,rush this vaccine,

CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
I want the Moderna vaccine.

angry angry angry
Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by Toearn: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good
Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by emmyN(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Teewhy2:
I heard the foreigners (Chinese, Indians e.t.c) are the one rushing the vaccine here in Nigeria while we the citizen don't really care. I hope it will not get to when there will be limited dosage and many people will start rushing it then some people will take advantage to make money from it.

Trust it would. Think NIN
Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by atonement12: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Teewhy2:
Hush! Nigerians generally are not interested and will never rush your harmful "vaccine"!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by Originalsly: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Paschal55:

May God protect us ,Oyinbo free gift dey get as e dey be o lipsrsealed

Free??.... they are soooo concerned about the health and longevity of Africans that they are producing and donating vaccines to us? It's a pity this ehmmm..... unified group of nations coming together in this public private and international venture to date cannotmdo same when it comes to providing potable water or electricity or 21st century education.. Who asked for vaccines?

3 Likes

Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by obiekunie2: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
mytty:

Who bewitched you?
Why has Deception taking over your whole being to this extent?
Why do you want to carry other people along your part to be destroyed?
TAKING THIS VACCINE IS A MASTER OF LIFE AND DEATH, LOTS OF EXPERTS HAS WARNED, AND ARE STILL WARNING, WHILE YOU ARE HERE WORKING subtly to deceive and cajole others to go ,rush this vaccine,

CHANGE

my brother the level of deception and propaganda this satanic agents are deploying is unprecedented in the history of humanity.

this their "vaccine" {which in the true sense is not even a vaccine because it has NOT gone thru the PROPER PREREQUISITE TESTS TO CERTIFY IT A VACCINE} clearly have other agenda of which only those with discernment can see thru it.

this vaccine is killing people even more than the corona itself - in fact, their are claims that it is actually used as a means to inoculate people with the virus since the infectious method is not working, the airborne is not working they are now left with the option of direct inoculation.

ANYBODY TAKING THIS VACCINES HAS SIMPLY SIGNED HIS/HER OWN DEATH WARRANT.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/exclusive-former-pfizer-vp-to-aflds-entirely-possible-this-will-be-used-for-massive-scale-depopulation/

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/world/covid-vaccine-in-europe-3-964-dead-162-610-injured-from-adverse-reactions-so-far

NOTE THIS CASUALTIES ARE BASED ON THEIR OWN VERSION OF THE VACCINE - NOW IMAGINE WHAT THE ONES THEY MADE FOR AFRICANS AND BLACKS WILL DO.

1 Like

Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by nograv: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
AlphikkaTech:
Fellow Nigerians, vote for me in the next Presidential election.
I'll rule you better than Buhari.

You? No vote for me..

In fact anyone can rule better than the vegetable cheesy
Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by Centcanada: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
But most clerics in around the world has warn about this Johnson and Johnson vaccine That it was produce by abortion blood that human should not take it. Why will they ship it to Nigeria?
Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by AlphikkaTech: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
nograv:

You? No vote for me..

In fact anyone can rule better than the vegetable cheesy

grin
Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by Bornboy4: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
That's what the black race can't do for humanity rather they are in pursuit of wealth and INDOLENCE and s ex.

They segregate against themselves and go savage at the slightest provocation.
Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by Jeterry(m): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
No one is taking Johnson&Johnson vaccine in the States, now they’re trying to feed it to Africans lol. These guys are evil, they have all kinds of babies and mother care products that causes cancer through mothers breast milk and babies powder. They have millions of lawsuits in court right now in the States. Now these evil people still get mind to carry their infested vaccine come Africa. I hope FG know what they’re doing

1 Like

Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by Proflere: 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abeg check the vaccine well, how many we be wey you wan give us 400m doses.. na wa
Re: Johnson & Johnson To Boost Africa’s COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout With 400m Doses by gree324: 1:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Although vaccines are gradually being used, Europe, as the first region to appear, still needs to focus on.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Price Of Shea Butter Per KG! / Postinor 10 Tab / Youths Finding Succour In Drugs: The Puzzle Continues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.