Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine (2487 Views)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / My Younger Sister Received Break Fast From Her Ex Of 4 Months. / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Pweetiedude(m): 4:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
I and Betty( not real name) started dating in the year 2013. I was in OND 1 studying computer science then while Betty was still in secondary school, SS 2 to be precise.

Betty always come visiting her married elder sister every weekend. Her elder sister is a registered nurse, who also owns a modest drugstore. Betty was a beautiful girl with the right curves. We got acquainted and started dating.

I remembered in the year 2015, Betty told she'd like to open a bank account and asked me what are the necessary things needed. I told her she only needed a valid ID card. I suggested she register for the national ID card. We then chose a date for it to be done.

On that very day, we both headed to NIMC Headquarter in Lagos opposite Shoprite at Alausa, Ikeja. She suggested i do mine also which we were both given two forms to fill our biodata before it'll be keyed into their database. During the filling of our biodata, we both chose each other as next of kin. During the keying of our biodatas into NIMC database, a NIMC official asked me who's Betty and what's my relationship with her while she was also asked same question. We explained and the official started lecturing us about the implications of what we're about to embarked on. We both changed the next of kin to our immediate siblings. Unfortunately, we parted ways three years ago on mutual agreement which was due to distance because I relocated to my hometown for greener pasture.

We're both happily married to our various spouse. Though it was due to naivety from both sides. Love been dey shark us back then.
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Olunmercy56(f): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin Love wantintin grin Especially first love was sweet then

1 Like

Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Kriss216: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
During the filling of our biodata, we both chose each other as next of kin.

grin grin

Love... a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

5 Likes

Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Pweetiedude(m): 4:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin Love wantintin grin Especially first love was sweet then
Abeg no use me laugh
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Pweetiedude(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin

It was naivety

1 Like

Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Olunmercy56(f): 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pweetiedude:
Abeg no use me laugh

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Kriss216: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
Pweetiedude:
It was naivety
No, it was Love.

Love makes one do crazy stuffs. Love can turn a noble and respected man to kneel and beg a woman to be his responsibility. A man in love is 98% mad.

4 Likes

Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Bola146(f): 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
I could remember my ex too, we had planned of 10 years cheesy not knowing genotype was laughing at us sad

1 Like

Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
So what was the experience, that you would have mistakenly used betty as your next of kin, undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Pweetiedude(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
Kriss216:

No, it was Love.

Love makes one do crazy stuffs. Love can turn a noble and respected man to kneel and beg a woman to be his responsibility. A man in love is 98% mad.

No cap bro
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Pweetiedude(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bola146:
I could remember my ex too, we had planned of 10 years cheesy not knowing genotype was laughing at us sad
Hey yah
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Pweetiedude(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
So what was the experience, that you would have mistakenly used betty as your next of kin, undecided
Na so e be bro
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by SeekerofTruth1: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
g
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by 1F30M4(f): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lmaoooo love been dey shack una true true plus omode lo n shey iwo ati Betty nigbayen cheesy
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Magnoliaa(f): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
So, what's the point of this?
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Kondomatic(m): 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kriss216:

grin grin

Women use it to get access to the money they didn't work for and men use it to get free sex.

Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Pweetiedude(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2021
1F30M4:
Lmaoooo love been dey shack una true true plus omode lo n shey iwo ati Betty nigbayen cheesy
Na so
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Pweetiedude(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:
So, what's the point of this?
I was only sharing my experience
Re: My Naive Dating Experience With An Ex Of Mine by Pweetiedude(m): 6:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Kondomatic:
Women use it to get access to the money they didn't work for and men use it to get free sex.

They've been doing that since time immemorial

(1) (Reply)

Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) / How I Discovered My Grandmother Is A Witch / Arrest: How Widow Lured Lagos Bizman Circulating Ex-lovers’ Nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.