Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? (3543 Views)

See A Slum Within A Rich Neigbourhood In Abuja (video) / GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / AMBODE: Does Lagos State House Of Assembly Deserve Commendation Or Condemnation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Obalatule: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:
When your useless governor from alaigbo failed to perform their duty, creating economic migrants and refugee putting pressure on Lagos State.

As I'm typing this, 3,000 of your people are on their way to Lagos to add to the pressure.

Lagos can't achieve its potential with many people disrupting its planning process.
Your delusions are getting worse grin grin....... Seeing igbos everywhere and in every thread cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Obalatule: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:

I'm not Yoruba
See how dumb people can be, who said you were Yoruba? grin grin... Emotional ewedu people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Obalatule: 11:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:
At times, I sit down and wonder the obsession of Igbos after Yoruba lands. This is the same stupidity that made Azikwe to leave the east and trying to force himself on Yoruba as a premier.

I am yet to see any Yoruba man obsessed about any of the backward eastern states as you guys do. Tueh!
So anybody that doesn't like lagos is igbo?......Logic in the mud grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Obalatule:
See how dumb people can be, who said you were Yoruba? grin grin... Emotional ewedu people

Have u join Askari Dokunbo Ijaw caliphate?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
Obalatule:
So anybody that doesn't like lagos is igbo?......Logic in the mud grin

80% of Lagos hater are igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Obalatule: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:

80% of Lagos hater are igbos.
Wow, who conducted the census? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Obalatule: 12:00am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

Have u join Askari Dokunbo Ijaw caliphate?
Discussing with psychiatric patients nawa grin grin... bros seek help

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by obonujoker(m): 12:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Hmmm....

Some places in Lagos are still ok...

Ikeja is another overrated slum just like it's GRA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Aconomist: 12:45am On Mar 31, 2021
obonujoker:
Hmmm....

Some places in Lagos are still ok...

Ikeja is another overrated slum just like it's GRA
I'm complaining about Lekki, Ikoyi, and Banana Island and you want to talk about ikeja? Ikeja looks like something from war-torn Congo or South Sudan. When I was last there, I couldn't believe that was really Nigeria.

Most of the foreigners I was travelling with were also stunned at the subhuman and monkey-like conditions of Ikeja -- unfortunately, that's where the airport is located, so you can't avoid it. I felt massive embarassment to see such a zoo in my country... It's not even worth discussing. I wish someone would burn it down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Obalatule:
Discussing with psychiatric patients nawa grin grin... bros seek help

He will soon conquer the whole alaigbo and give the key to fulani
Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Obalatule:
Wow, who conducted the census? grin grin

Ask them in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Obalatule: 1:14am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

Ask them in alaigbo
Alaigbo alaigbo Up and down grin grin
Bros na ment you dey so oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Obalatule: 1:16am On Mar 31, 2021
SuperBold:

He will soon conquer the whole alaigbo and give the key to fulani
I hereby pronounce you face of Alaigbo, you seem to love the term so much

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Sonyboom: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2021
But as bad as Lagos is your state is not 1/10000 equal to it in any ramifications of development. When will your governors build their state to Lagos standard before we compare your state to the China.

You don't want to go tribal so the failure of your state tribe n governors from Alaigbo will not be expose but you foolishly want to insult a Lagos that is a million time beta than the entire wretched Alaigbo

xxxXXXxxx:
O.p don't mind those ones arguing unreasonably.

They will never calm down and take a deep reflection of the situation of things in this clime.

Some of the gullible ones even tried throwing tribal cards.

When would the people get things right in this society.

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Sonyboom: 1:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Don't let us use mubai let use use Alaigbo as example n in case you claim not to be Igbo we can at least use your state. That way it is proven you are leading by example.

Aconomist:
Then those houses must be TORN DOWN before it is too late. The longer lagos waits to do this, the more expensive it will be. If you want to use density as an excuse, here is Mubai, India. Look at how wide and pleasant their streets are.

Lagos will never be a modern city until this basic improvement is made to the transportation network.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by tit(f): 1:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Aconomist:
bump

You may not be Ibo, but you sure want Ibo vs Yoruba animosity.
Does that make you Fulani?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Sonyboom: 1:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Yet your unborn generation are already lined up at upper iweake ready to board the next ifesinachi bus to this same Lagos to fight for their survival. If to say I be God people with your kind of mindset na matcher I go de use woz u beta slap.

thebosstrevor1:
But let's be real.

Lagos is a slum.....the city stinks of gutters, urine and faeces.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Sonyboom: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2021
So long you agree every foish Igbo that make noise about Lagos n other Yoruba land de mwntt as well no wahala. That way you will realize quickly that over 99% of you tribesmen on NL are cluelessly foolish.

Obalatule:
Alaigbo alaigbo Up and down grin grin
Bros na ment you dey so oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by EsomahJD: 2:07am On Mar 31, 2021
Lack of maintenance culture in Africa contributes to it too undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by afube: 2:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Monogamy:
No be lie, Lagos is a slum but still Obodo abroad for upper Iweka people

there is no remarkable difference between Lagos and onitsha environs......
Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Rossikki: 2:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Aconomist:
I'm complaining about Lekki, Ikoyi, and Banana Island and you want to talk about ikeja? Ikeja looks like something from war-torn Congo or South Sudan. When I was last there, I couldn't believe that was really Nigeria.

Most of the foreigners I was travelling with were also stunned at the subhuman and monkey-like conditions of Ikeja -- unfortunately, that's where the airport is located, so you can't avoid it. I felt massive embarassment to see such a zoo in my country... It's not even worth discussing. I wish someone would burn it down.

You nasty, repulsive thing. You still can't get over calling black people ''monkeys'' can you?

Repulsive maggot you. Like a snake, you start a thread that pretends to 'care' about Nigerians.

Only to subtly inject your racist poison for which you were sent by demons like yourself.

Let me just report you again so you get banned like the slave bastard you are.

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Obalatule: 2:41am On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
Sonyboom:
So long you agree every foish Igbo that make noise about Lagos n other Yoruba land de mwntt as well no wahala. That way you will realize quickly that over 99% of you tribesmen on NL are cluelessly foolish.

[/s] go back to primary 2 and learn how to construct simple sentence grin grin.... Dundee

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by maxell(f): 3:45am On Mar 31, 2021
Anti Lagos thread.

Lack of town planning and urban sprawl is rampant throughout Nigeria, not just parts of Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Monogamy: 6:12am On Mar 31, 2021
afube:

there is no remarkable difference between Lagos and onitsha environs......

There are..

People are moving from all part of SE to Lagos and other SW states, same can't be said about SW people moving to any part of Alaigbo.

If something good is not happening in Obodo Lagos, people won't be flocking there.

You see say big difference dey

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Cybercop2002: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Lagos is the worst city in the world but best in Nigeria ,all the celebrity and 99% wealthy live there, biggest hotel and club in Nigeria is there,n demanding of ransom in lagos it has never happen ,its very famous and highest number of expat

1 Like

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by freeborn02: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Go get one for your potopoto land then we can now talk

And how are you sure he is an Igbo?
Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Aconomist: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Sonyboom:
Don't let us use mubai let use use Alaigbo as example n in case you claim not to be Igbo we can at least use your state. That way it is proven you are leading by example.

when will you monkeys evolve from this senseless tribalism and notice the rest of the world is leaving you behind?

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by xxxXXXxxx: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Sonyboom:
But as bad as Lagos is your state is not 1/10000 equal to it in any ramifications of development. When will your governors build their state to Lagos standard before we compare your state to the China.

You don't want to go tribal so the failure of your state tribe n governors from Alaigbo will not be expose but you foolishly want to insult a Lagos that is a million time beta than the entire wretched Alaigbo

In your mind now, you would think you have made a valid point. Anyways, I wouldn't care to join issues with you.
Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by Johnrio22(m): 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Go get one for your potopoto land then we can now talk
we can see the one you are enjoying in oduduewu republic
Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
But let's be real.

Lagos is a slum.....the city stinks of gutters, urine and faeces.
Honestly, you are right. I agree with you in toto.
Re: Why Does Lagos Look Like A Slum? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Aconomist:
Then those houses must be TORN DOWN before it is too late. The longer lagos waits to do this, the more expensive it will be. If you want to use density as an excuse, here is Mubai, India. Look at how wide and pleasant their streets are.

Lagos will never be a modern city until this basic improvement is made to the transportation network.

Have you seen what you have caused.. Yes I'm aware that you are not Igbo.. But just look at the way your Yoruba brothers are insulting us because of you.

Anyways you are making sense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Latest Picture, Guess Who? / Is It Really Worth Leaving Your Job In Nigeria To Start All Over In Uk / "A Big Lesson After Elections": PSquare Brothers Buy New Houses Abroad (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.