Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse (44918 Views)

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Venlony:

Not only room but parlor. You blasphemer, repent of this your stupidity of making mockery of the spirit of God. This story is fictional and you have started seeing yeye vision.

Lol too much weeds now, why him no go see vision. He ignored the part of scripture that say if we confess our sins he is faithful to forgive us and clean us from all unrighteousness. Another verse in Bible said he that covereth his sin shall not prosper. I've been following this thread, read a post yesterday about this thread someone said[b] "No one will paint themselves a villian in their own story."[/b]
I wont judge, but he should tell us the truth, operation was not done in Germany, her parent said no then they said yes no signed document, within 12months of the maid knowing the boss she agreed to donate her kidney. Guy use logic here look at all the clues it is in the story full of lies op the saints.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by johnpaschal(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Venlony:

Not only room but parlor. You blasphemer, repent of this your stupidity of making mockery of the spirit of God. This story is fictional and you have started seeing yeye vision.

I wonder why people think every opinion needed on this are coined if you haven't had experiences I have

And I am ibibio so I know how mu people do things ....this story cannot get any real than it is ....

It's the simple truth...if it were to be fake I'd know

Take care
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:53am On Apr 01, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

You won't be the first, neither would you be last to have trolled me...
Omo you dey work... Ode, go sleep for refuse dump

Go and ask, who Milemimi93, and mile93 was....

Browse him up on nairaland ode.... You no go ever fit troll person reach dis dude...

Don't let anyone bully you, na empty threats unless he know you from Adam. He cant stomach it that you are standing up to him.

With his threat online to a faceless person that he doesn't know i won't be suprise if he is a woman beater tell him to face men like him online not picking and choosing who to pick fight with. Kudos to you ma
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by AwesomeStormy00(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2021
johnpaschal:

I wonder why people think every opinion needed on this are coined if you haven't had experiences I have

And I am ibibio so I know how mu people do things ....this story cannot get any real than it is ....

It's the simple truth...if it were to be fake I'd know

Take care

You read the story? Or you only read the headline. Yeah you are from ibiobio things like this happens in that part of the country. The question is do you sincerely believe the operation was done in Germany, you believe they the op and his boss didn't source maid that his or her kidney is going to match? Read all the post you can pick few things that it is either fictional that can make good nollywood movies or the op is being economical with the truth. Would you give your kidney to a stranger.

Be sincere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Kirchoffs: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2021
James4358:
Av got no business with the owner of nairaland. I earn well from my salary & i have a proffession as an architect.
Take this advice from someone who has lived on calabar for more than 15years, whatever you do don't ever marry that dead body, it's a ploy to kill you .

The best you can do is to compensate the family and show alot of remorse from faraway. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by johnpaschal(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

You read the story? Or you only read the headline. Yeah you are from ibiobio things like this happens in that part of the country. The question is do you sincerely believe the operation was done in Germany, you believe they the op and his boss didn't source maid that his or her kidney is going to match? Read all the post you can pick few things that it is either fictional that can make good nollywood movies or the op is being economical with the truth. Would you give your kidney to a stranger.

Be sincere

Because you haven't been in that kind of shoes doesn't mean he's faking the story.....but exactly as the OP said it so does it happen in my state

Especially from traditionalist who doesn't dear God

Nollywood movies get their stories from real life happenings ....this shouldn't be something worth arguing about bro please let it be
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Don't let anyone bully you, na empty threats unless he know you from Adam. He cant stomach it that you are standing up to him.

With his threat online to a faceless person that he doesn't know i won't be suprise if he is a woman beater tell him to face men like him online not picking and choosing who to pick fight with. Kudos to you ma

Thank you so much
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by 9jaRealist: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
James4358:
My nairaland family, i jst want to bare my mind here.

Matured responses will be sincerely appreciated. I'll try to be brief & straight to the points.

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise. She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys. Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter. After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant. I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below...

Frankly, you should be happy that her people are merely superstitious Nigerians...
Anyone who thinks it’s a good idea for a teenage maid to donate organs to her boss deserves to end up in JAIL!

>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by 9jaRealist: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
When they wanted transplant, they flew to Germany...
When she probably suffered complications, they dumped her at a local General Hospital.

I don’t like to wish people ill-will...
But would not mourn a SLOW PAINFUL DEATH for all of you involved in this travesty.

May her soul RIP.

>
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
James4358:
Stop being shallow minded. Not every happening u'll termed as being occultic or related to money ritual. Do u knw the salary structure of an Assistant Comptroller of correction? I bliv u dnt.
After all these brouhaha must have gone down. I need your connections for a correctional job please.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hahahahahaha
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by NoToPile: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2021
jelel6:
Obviously, I cannot judge from just your side of the story.

But in my opinion, as long as the girl was of age, and her parents knew she intended to donate a kidney, and they discussed with their daughter before she flew out to Germany, what is their case? Especially with you?

Unless you went to help convince them to allow their daughter donate the kidney your boss. If you had reported the case to her parents as you claimed, and even tried to discourage her from donating, her parents wouldn't ordinarily have the effontry to warn you that; if anything happens to their daughter, you'll marry her.

You should have known something like this could happen and the parents would drag you into it afterwards.

When they promised to hold you responsible if anything should happen to their daughter, you should have reported the girl, and the parents to your people and [i]go straight to the police.[
/i]

You made some solid points.

The bolded is the main issue.

Somehow I think the OP might be saying the truth, just that he trusted/trusts his boss too much. Never ever vouch for any[b][/b]

A lot of things might have happened when oga and the girl lived together that he was not even aware of leading to her insistence of donating her kidney even when he and her parents advised her outrightly not to do it only God knows what oga told her that made her insist on helping him with her kidney. Never trust anyone

It was at this point OP should have spoken up made it a police case or even make her and the parents sign a legal agreement exornorating him from any incidence that might arise as a result of her insistence to donate her organ except he too had something to gain.

Whatever OP does he should not marry the corpse it very terrible spiritual consequnces let the Boss come and marry the corpse, he's the one that knew how he convinced a young lady to donate her kidneys.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by NoToPile: 7:30am On Apr 02, 2021
constyo:
The parents of this girl threatened to hold you responsible if anything should happen to their daughter and you didn't dust your hands and back out.

I just wonder, OP is a naija Guy na to bundle her to her parents house, wash hands clean for the matter. Shuuu
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by valentinenw(f): 6:27am On Apr 03, 2021
Puloc:

Your advice is very wicked and evil. You do not consider the plausible cause of death for this young girl and u do not care to ask questions neither. U are only interested in protecting the interest if this guy without knowing the story from both side of the equations. This is a shame and this is how rich people behave. Reward her with 1-2m and that's the price for her life. Foolish u.

Without hearing from both sides, you are quick to decide that he is the killer. If he were your brother will you advice him to marry a corpse knowing fully well the implications?

Hypocritical Backward thinker.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by valentinenw(f): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2021
sameks08:
. pray such thing don't come ur way so 1m or 2m is equal to human life no I don't think but good approach can settle every thing

Why do you guys think this way?
What if she died because her time was up? Don't young people drop dead without a reason? Would th parents have eaten her corpse? A man hired a new maid to take care of her and the house and left her in a mansion, gave her a new job to earn more plus her salary and all you guys can think is that the young man in the north who is like an elder brother is to blame for her death.
NIGERIANS!!
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 03, 2021
valentinenw:

Without hearing from both sides, you are quick to decide that he is the killer. If he were your brother will you advice him to marry a corpse knowing fully well the implications?

Hypocritical Backward thinker.
Your advice is as senseless as ur personality. as stupid as u are u could not decide things in a neutral ground since u didn't hear d story from both side....You are protecting only d story teller. idiot. 1m kill u immediately.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Bynz: 10:21am On Apr 03, 2021
?

[quote author=James4358 post=100344006][/quote]
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by sameks08(m): 10:31am On Apr 03, 2021
valentinenw:

Why do you guys think this way?
What if she died because her time was up? Don't young people drop dead without a reason? Would th parents have eaten her corpse? A man hired a new maid to take care of her and the house and left her in a mansion, gave her a new job to earn more plus her salary and all you guys can think is that the young man in the north who is like an elder brother is to blame for her death.
NIGERIANS!!
hired her for a reason listen the man knew that the girl is going to die that's why he flew away so that you can't point finger on him he has children and non was unable to donate kidney to save their dad except this poor girl reason
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by valentinenw(f): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Puloc:

Your advice is as senseless as ur personality. as stupid as u are u could not decide things in a neutral ground since u didn't hear d story from both side....You are protecting only d story teller. idiot. 1m kill u immediately.

1m can't kill me. Thank you. I forgive you. Nigeria is too hard
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=PhilipReigns post=100356237]
In case you are still confused about what happened to that little girl. Hear it straight from the horse's mouth. That's their new business
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
PhilipReigns:

I didn't want to comment before, but for this last statement of yours, let me be honest with you Mr para military agent (aka police man) hiding his identity. Nobody donates a kidney for free, except of course it's out of ignorance. My aunty who was a police woman died from kidney problem in 2014, I know what we saw. Both the carrier of the ailment, and the donor will lose their lives at the end of the day, at most between 2 to 3 years after a successful transplant, d ailment is that terrible! The same way u re hiding your career as a police officer is the same way u are hiding true facts from the public, we shall gladly give u a lasting solution to this in the form of an advice when u have fully decided to tell us the whole truth about the innocent girl's death. Good day!

The OP is an organ harvester. The comment below is what he said.

"Kidney sales in nigeria is illegal, it is only in Iran where government has legalised it. However, u can get it done in malaysia without stress. I can give u contacts & facilitate ur travel to malaysia, but u'll pay back with little interest when the surgery is successful! Its a risk worth taking. You could get as much as 5mil, excluding the visa procurement & post recovery expenses,. & u'll get ready to live a healthy lifestyle free 4rm alcohol & drugs. Email me at jamesukut34@gmail.com. This comment wil be deleted soon"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
James4358:
Stop being shallow minded. Not every happening u'll termed as being occultic or related to money ritual. Do u knw the salary structure of an Assistant Comptroller of correction? I bliv u dnt.

You devil incarnate. You'll reap what you sow. Judgment is coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Dailyparrot: 6:19am On Jul 08, 2021
kneehighbootz:

The OP is an organ harvester. The comment below is what he said.

"Kidney sales in nigeria is illegal, it is only in Iran where government has legalised it. However, u can get it done in malaysia without stress. I can give u contacts & facilitate ur travel to malaysia, but u'll pay back with little interest when the surgery is successful! Its a risk worth taking. You could get as much as 5mil, excluding the visa procurement & post recovery expenses,. & u'll get ready to live a healthy lifestyle free 4rm alcohol & drugs. Email me at jamesukut34@gmail.com. This comment wil be deleted soon"

Even a blind man knows this story was told only the part that will receive less condemnation from the public.

The poster knows the whole truth about the story. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Amarisa(f): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
After all these brouhaha must have gone down. I need your connections for a correctional job please.

Run ooo
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by foreveryoung1515(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amarisa:

Run ooo
why now
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by foreveryoung1515(f): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
Amarisa:

Run ooo
what later happened please? Fill us in
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Kzee231: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2021
Hi good evening please I wish to donor one of my kidney. Blood Type: O+ Genotype: AB [color=#990000][/color] Email: ndakoking@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.