Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse (44915 Views)

I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by pinkygurl(f): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
i was present at university of calabar teaching hospital where test where carried out on his son, he was nt compatible. The other son is diabetic and was nt fit medically for a transplant. People donate kidneys even for free, u need to be exposed to knw this facts.
People donate kidney for free.thats why you should have donated your kidney or your fiancee should have donated or your siblings or fiancee's siblings.out of pure love
The late girl was just 18,a total stranger & a maid/a little better than a slave on little wages.
No parent would sign documents for their 18years old househelp child to donate kidney to his or her boss

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
Its not an issue of being poor. She needed a job like all of us do. She never died of kidney complication. Its nearly 2yrs since the transplant was carried out in germany.
Did your boss' kidney fail all of a sudden? that he needed transplant?

what are the odds that the kidney of his kids , cousins , nieces , nephews on both his side and his late wife's side didn't match and by sheer luck a random maid just happen to match and in less than 12 months she was determined and strong willed to give out her organ?

Also you cannot conclude that the girl didn't die of kidney complications. If the work load for the remaining kidney was too much, all it needs is 24 months to give way.

I am very curious to know if she was rewarded by you or your boss for giving out her kidney,please tell us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Tomilola360: 9:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Take them to the church and hang them on God. If they are Christians, they should tell where in the bible it is that you should marry a corpse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by MAMBALIAN(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Painful and Unfortunate that the young lady lost her life.
If all you stated here is the truth, then I Admonish you to Reject and Refuse the threats of getting married to her Dead body.

Do not do it under any guise. The Living and the Dead have nothing in common.
Marriage is a Covenant. Doing that is Covenanting yourself with the Dead. It is a Dangerous Move.
Do not do any Marriage right under any guise.
As long as your hands are clean you have nothing to fear.

Take note! You will need to be Strong, Fortified and Confindent in GOD before you embark on the Journey to the Village.

I Repeat! Do not succumb to any threat or Pressure to Marry the Dead..

Lastly you and her boss should prepare a Good Compensation for the family of the late young girl.
come Mr man u know nothing about my tradition or the efiks so shut up
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Samnick: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2021
fear Nigeria they will judge you without even having full details...as for the op I will advice you to take Jeffrey12 advice involving the elders is very important
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2021
marry her corpse kwa?

Incomplete story.

DID YOU GUYS AGREE TO MARRY OR DATE WHILE SHE WAS ALIVE?

What is bringing marriage now she is late?

OP, say the complete truth so that you can be helped
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by thorpido(m): 9:46am On Mar 31, 2021
There was nothing wrong in you getting your boss a house help.However,when the issue of transplant came up,you should have sent her back to her parents.Even though at 18yrs she was old enough to make her own decision,that kind of decision is not left to her to make alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by cardoctor(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Is this a nollywood script?
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by na2016: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
My nairaland family, i jst want to bare my mind here.

Matured responses will be sincerely appreciated. I'll try to be brief & straight to the points.

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise. She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys. Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter. After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant. I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below...

OP I will say it the way it is. You contributed substantially to the death of this girl. If she rejected the offer, it was just your duty to make her stand by that. If I were to be her brother, I will definitely ensure you face the consequences. Reading through your post, it stings with the arrogance of a typical paramilitary guy in Nigeria.[i][/i]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by ofoka: 9:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Your boss should negotiate with the family
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Originalsly: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Hmmm.... this calls for some serious chewing. This is not much about the maid losing her life.... but about you fearing what will happen if you don't marry the corpse. You will fear only if you're Efik or Ibibio ... and if your hands are not clean. Your boss wanted a maid from the south ... why? He now has a new maid... is she also from the south? ... and did you get her for him?... or did he suddenly become capable of finding his own maid? People do not need emergency operation for a new kidney. If his condition was bad he would've been on dialysis.... and if on dialysis he would not be at work.... let alone to be transferred to Abuja. You found him a maid in 2019.... and within the same year she loved him so much that she decided to make her kidney available. If she was so determined... why did you had to visit her parents? Why was her boss not involved? His sons kidneys didn't match but hers did? What about yours?.... didn't you test yours for a match? ... or you don't love him that much? So both your boss and the maid were trapped in Germany?... really?.. or another country?....and returned fine. Why the need for a second maid?.... when he travelled abroad?... for a course in January? Which country was running in person courses in January for locals? .... let alone foreigners?....and when is he returning? ... the one with the transplanted kidney is doing fine but the donor is dead. Bro..... I can bet my life your boss has his two original kidneys and they are working just fine. Both you and he need to be arrested and charged. You are locating poor young girls for him to extract and sell their kidneys in Germany. The new maid is next in line. The wicked shall prosper but just for a while. This one... you cannot pay off..... go and marry the corpse... and make love to the body. Don't you know the evil you do will one day return to visit you? Life has a way...... the haunting has now begun. And we wonder why some rich people end up mad or commit suicide. Thanks for sharing.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2021
This was an arranged murder case but only if the write up truly occurred

3 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nnatuu: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Did your Boss promise to marry her as his wife’s replacement and make her rich?

That I believe is the only convincing reason the parents will give in to that.

And that’s the other reason they got her a maid...as new madam of the house.

And that’s the main reason the family was focusing on “MARRIAGE” because that’s what they were told.

Since your Oga who promised marriage to get a kidney failed to fulfill his ultimate promise and disappeared, then you will be made to fulfill it even in death. Since you refused to tell the whole story, I’m helping you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by 22brains(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
The transplant was successful. They both came back to nigeria last year when travel restrictions was lifted. Since last year she has been sound & living a healthy lifestyle, i pay her visits regurlarly at my boss's house in abuja. In january this year, my boss traveled for a course abroad, left her & the new maid he got at his residence. My boss lost his wife 6yrs ago to an accident and his two sons are based in the south east. He practically lived alone. Last week i got a call from her that she was ill and has been rushed to a general hospital. I left makurdi where am based to pay her a visit. I was at the hospital when her mum called to inform me i'll marry her corpse if anything happens to their daughter. I was scared though because this is a practice common to the efik & ibibio part of the south. Well, i lost her yesterday at a hospital i transfered her to in lagos. Now my issues now are as follows...
[/b][b]organ harvest business spotted here. The truth is, they harvested her two functional kidneys, sold it and planted bad one in her. Imagine her sudden death within a period of one Year. One can live a lifetime with one functional kidney! This issue should be probed. Maybe they always prey on their maid to harvest their organs but this one will expose them.

Why the sudden departure of your boss to overseas after the imbroglio? He faked the sickness to lure the young lad. That's their antics and tactics.

My sister almost fell victim to this kind of shit few years ago if not My swift intervention. She met a rich guy who promise to secure a good paying job for her abroad and she should keep it a secret until she arrives abroad to shame her enemies. A trait he use to lure unsuspecting victims to "organs harvest market (black market). He flies his victims secretly and have their organs harvested

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by otomatic(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2021
@OP, why are they asking you rather than your boss to marry her ? Shouldn't they be asking you to provide your boss instead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
What shall it profit a man to sell his kidney and not enjoy his lifespan

Plan C out of the list grin

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
This is one twisted dilemma BUT is easy as ABC.

Your 'boss's should compensate the family very hugely. (House, cars, money, gifts, lands) after all he's alive today because of her decisions.

That should calm some nerves.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by IYANGBALI: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
This is super story
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by CauseTrouble: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:
I don't want to judge here, but officer your story is too good to be true. You've painted a picture as if you are saints here but you are not. Because of poverty you guys use this girl for exchange.

1) your boss have family extended family why can they not offer their own kidney why this young girl.

2) how much were you paid be honest.... why didn't you give your boss your own kidney since You've known him longer.

3) your boss probably killed his wife, now his secret cult need another head he used this ibiobio girl for exchange.

4) you come across like someone from ibiobio or efik, am going to be honest with you next time is going to be your head if God never destroy you.

God is going to judge you. Go confess to her parents how much you were paid.

Don’t mind the wicked poster
The poor Girl was obviously taken advantage of

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2021
22brains:
[/b][b]organ harvest business spotted here. The truth is, they harvested her two functional kidneys, sold it and planted bad one in her. Imagine her sudden death within a period of one Year. One can live a lifetime with one functional kidney! This issue should be probed. Maybe they always prey on their maid to harvest their organs but this one will expose them.

My sister almost fell victim to this kind of shit few years ago if not My swift intervention. She met a rich guy who promise to secure a good paying job for her abroad and she should keep it a secret until she arrives abroad to shame her enemies. A trait he use to lure unsuspecting victims to "organs harvest market (black market). He flies his victims secretly and have their organs harvested
I was going to say this but because this is the internet and it never forgets and I also don't want to have problems with Germany as a country.

Hence the reason Nigeria needs to grow her medical susutem.

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Akasammyoka: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Reminds me of the experience i had last year. I met one fine ibibio girl in 2018 in PH, babe love me and i loved her too. Always making me happy if you understand. Fast forward to 2020 babe was disturbing i go see her people, to do introduction. They gave me a very long list of impossibles. I was to fulfill that before touching or going back with babe. Any wile in the game babe will die and i will marry her corpse or die too. Man japa. Iniobong i still love u but i cant come and kill myself.

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by mecussey(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2021
MufasaLion:
A legally documented agreement between the parties involved would have saved you from all this drama.

As simple as that, but No, they chose to play smart on the small girl. This is more or less like ritual, I also blame the parents though, may be they received some doses of cash and they reluctantly agreed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Steve28: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
i was present at university of calabar teaching hospital where test where carried out on his son, he was nt compatible. The other son is diabetic and was nt fit medically for a transplant. People donate kidneys even for free, u need to be exposed to knw this facts.

If you claim that people donate kidney for free, please what about yours are you not medically sound?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Maj196(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by tonididdy(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2021
pinkygurl:

People donate kidney for free.thats why you should have donated your kidney or your fiancee should have donated or your siblings or fiancee's siblings.out of pure love
The late girl was just 18,a total stranger & a maid/a little better than a slave on little wages.
No parent would sign documents for their 18years old househelp child to donate kidney to his or her boss
The deceased in question was very persuasive even to her parents.
I am 100% sure the parents didn't have a full understanding of what she was getting involved in but that being said, I think something went wrong in Germany.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by SehgateTeam(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2021
Dear friend,

Am writing you this letter to let you have peace of mind.

You have not done anything wrong. Their Daughter donated kidney because of the love for her boss.

Relate back to your root.(family and very closed friends) for counter attack.

See, brother. Nobody can just threat anybody at any point in time. Tell them back that if anything happen to you their generation will go down one after the other. They will shift back.

Quick story. When am to go to court for the crime I didnt commit, I sleep more and more and one day one warder called and ask me why do I choose to sleep more. I told the man that " if anything happen to me wrongly, even anybody that hear the discussion about my conspiracy will die mysteriously" although I don't have anything but it was a counter threat. Not knowing that the warder was actually working for the people that is giving me pain. At the end we settled outside court.

You are not married to their daughter so therefore you can never marry her dead body. They should carry you to anywhere.

"But really if you have got any sexual relationship with the lady in the past. You will go down."

I listen from both end to give advice though.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
Should her family carryout their threats, Are they spiritual side effects to marrying a corpse? am already in a relationship that w'll tie the nots in no time. Does it mean i wont get to settle down if eventualy i perform her marraige rites? To be sincere,. Av seen comments here suggesting we forced her. We never did. I lived on my own while she was with my boss. She was certainly of a legal age when she accepted to do this. My boss took care of her parents and her salary was very impressive. She was given an appointment into the correctional service where we work as compensation. I never knew what went wrong because i work in the north central part of the country. Currently am planing to travel with her corpse to her home town fro lagos. I already sent an advanced party to meet with her family to help calm their nerves. Am only 29yrs old and has never had such an experience before. Family men & ladies, how do i handle this situation?

remove the word compensation... A kidney is almost a 100million naira in Nigeria currency..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by uchennaq(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Don't do something that will open another dimension or portal, which will now allow higher demonic entity to posses her body and hunt you and your loved ones for the rest of your life. Am sorry to say this, if you are not careful, this will cost you your life. We do somethings out of ignorance that will forever destroy us. Please, this is the time you need to get your family support, trust in God and refuse to destroy your life with this abominable act.

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by EmptyGarden(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:
I don't want to judge here, but officer your story is too good to be true. You've painted a picture as if you are saints here but you are not. Because of poverty you guys use this girl for exchange.

1) your boss have family extended family why can they not offer their own kidney why this young girl.

2) how much were you paid be honest.... why didn't you give your boss your own kidney since You've known him longer.

3) your boss probably killed his wife, now his secret cult need another head he used this ibiobio girl for exchange.

4) you come across like someone from ibiobio or efik, am going to be honest with you next time is going to be your head if God never destroy you.

God is going to judge you. Go confess to her parents how much you were paid.

My broda you too much. Abeg tell them to give you ZeroSugar coke, I'll pay. Imagine him thinking we are all as gullible as the poor girl they took advantage of.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
No one seems to understand my story. I was practicaly far away from them. I was working in calabar at the time when she was at abuja. But nt for respect for the dead, i would have uploaded her pics. This girl was jst too big for her age. She was 21yrs old this january. I was the one who approached her parents for her services, that's why the blame is upon me. As am typing, my boss is stil abroad & planning to return to nigeria this week. She was never used or forced.

I can feel your pains... cry

The Lord is Your strength...

Anyway you'll only be asked to pay her dowry and pay for the burial ceremony, there and then would you be free... Nothing more...

Marrying her corpse, is more like her being married while she was alive...

The only thing you owe her family is giving there daughter the last respect by marrying her...

Your boss hands are not clean..

He was aware that that girl was going to die, that's why he had to leave the country immediately, to avoid suspicions... And how you are now being blamed for death, or maybe she had complications from the surgery, . SUE YOUR BOSS..

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... this calls for some serious chewing. This is not much about the maid losing her life.... but about you fearing what will happen if you don't marry the corpse. You will fear only if you're Efik or Ibibio ... and if your hands are not clean. Your boss wanted a maid from the south ... why? He now has a new maid... is she also from the south? ... and did you get her for him?... or did he suddenly become capable of finding his own maid? People do not need emergency operation for a new kidney. If his condition was bad he would've been on dialysis.... and if on dialysis he would not be at work.... let alone to be transferred to Abuja. You found him a maid in 2019.... and within the same year she loved him so much that she decided to make her kidney available. If she was so determined... why did you had to visit her parents? Why was her boss not involved? His sons kidneys didn't match but hers did? What about yours?.... didn't you test yours for a match? ... or you don't love him that much? So both your boss and the maid were trapped in Germany and returned fine. Why the need for a second maid?.... when he travelled abroad?... for a course in January? Which country was running in person courses in January for locals? .... let alone foreigners?....and when is he returning? ... the one with the transplanted kidney is doing fine but the donor is dead. Bro..... I can bet my life your boss has his two original kidneys and they are working just fine. Both you and he need to be arrested and charged. You are locating poor young girls for him to extract and sell their kidneys in Germany. The new maid is next in line. The wicked shall prosper but just for a while. This one... you cannot pay off..... go and marry the corpse... and make love to the body. Don't you know the evil you do will one day return to visit you? Life has a way...... the haunting has now begun. And we wonder why some rich people end up mad or commit suicide. Thanks for sharing.
This angle cannot be ruled out,it is a possibility . Even the US had to raise alarm on trafficking and organ harvesting.

These monsters are devicing various tactics to lure unsuspecting victims daily.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.