Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse (45038 Views)

My Mother-in-law Told Me Not To Touch My Wife / I Have Decided To Marry Her Corpse / They Want Me To Marry Her Corpse, I refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by patriks005(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
You didn't mention the cause of her death!
She was ill, and you transferred her to lagos and she died there! You might be naive of what is happening but your so called boss isn't innocent, you are lucky she isn't my sister. I could have requested for an autopsy to ascertain the cause of death.
If its her kidney that failed and resulted to her death, then you guys are in big trouble.
Even if she gave her consent for the operation to be carried out. You guys will learn the hard way that what is worth doing, is worth doing well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by johnpaschal(m): 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
greggng:

Some of you just give unnecessary advice. If he brought this lady to his boss and she is now dead ..,and the boss isbnot available , so the girls parents have to come and pick the body? I think he shouldn't run away from this challenge ...let him get enough security men to follow him to that village . Mount security everywhere incase of any problems ...agree to do the traditional rites of the people . Show remorse . But he can only be free if actually the lady willimgingly gave her kidney...if is forced ....no matter what he did, he is not free .

Someone else can take the body back to the village but it should not be him ..... Period

I'm not giving an advice I'm giving an instruction.... because the battle he would face you won't be there to face it with him .....

I didn't give him a bad advice I gave him his only option....... before the operation they gave their consent so why are they asking him to do something diabolical......

I rest my case
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by johnpaschal(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
My nairaland family, i jst want to bare my mind here.

Matured responses will be sincerely appreciated. I'll try to be brief & straight to the points.

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise. She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys. Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter. After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant. I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below...

Do this bro if them pressure you too much ehn if you wan know if what I'm saying is correct

Tell them you are coming and give them a specific date ....on the said date call them on phone and tell them you are at the park and about embarking on the journey.....

Switch your phone off if possible and claim network issues .......watch what would happen after

Drama go sup for that village that week

After doing this do not pick anybody's call again from that family except through a mediator you hear
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by ottersberger(m): 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
She didnt die of kidney failure. The transplant was carried out in 2019, its almost 2yrs now. She has been sound & healthy until last week she complained of nt being well.

Let me assume that parts of this story are even true. If that is the case, let's look at what parts are not. Let's look at what doesn't add up in your story.

First, you certainly were not altruistic when you sort to recruit that young woman for her services as a maid in your claimed boss's service. You certainly targeted her solely for the purpose of becoming a donor in benefit of your principal to ameliorate his end-stage renal disease (ESRD).

Your knowledge of the fact that a person who suffers from diabetes cannot become a donor points to your deeper involvement in staging the donor and recepient relationship ab initio. It will be fair to say that you usurped this young lady and her parents economic situation, and your superior knowledge of the foregoing in nodging or persuading her to acquise to that for which she was recruited.

It is known that kidney donation may very slightly increase a donors risk of eventually developing kidney failure.

You also claimed that the procedure was performed in Germany. Contrary to your averment, the said transplantation in this constellation grossly violated the Deutschen Transplantationsgesetz (TPG). German law forbids live donor organ transplantation unless in those circumstances that exceptions are provided for in the TPG. The case in review falls short of that allowance so that I think you may be economic with the truth regarding the location where this procedure was performed.

Why is this location relevant?. It speaks to competence, and the possibility of medical malpractice or mismanagement that may ultimately have led to the loss of this young life. We know Nigerians to be people who want to cut corners to save money regarding most things including matters of life and death.

Germany is a country of first rate medicine, and and it will not be incorrect to say that the people who can afford medical tourism in the Bundesrepublik Deutschland in todays Nigeria are a diminishing sum of people domiciled in the top echelons of government and business. It will be fair therefore to also suspect, or even assume that your principal, although a higher grade civil servant, clearly do not fall within this cadre of our citizenship.

My suspicion going forward is that this nephrectomy was performed in India and not Germany. Not that there is anything to be said against procedures carried out in India, but the other question that ought to be asked is, whether the requisite and recommended regular checkups, including monitoring of the donor's kidney function and blood pressure to evaluate her health after kidney donation was adhered to.

You also did not bother to perform an autopsy to determine the real cause of death, or you chose to keep that pertinent and material information from us if you did.

The problem with us in this country is that we always do things upside down. Everything including human life have turned to commodities in the face of bitting economic wickedness. The call to perform post mortem marriage although guised in tradition toga still has economic implications in reality.

A proper judicial review of this matter will establish the truth regarding this lady's untimely demise, and culpable elements.

This is a police case, and should be invited in this matter as it is.

14 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Coolgent(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You're even lucky they asked you to marry the corpse of the girl. Instead of accepting the condition and paid for the damages you have caused already, you're here complaining bitterly. Who does that?

From your story i can say that the girl didn't willingly accept to donate her kidney, you guys forced her to by promising her a mouth watering amount of money hence she Ignorantly accept the offer to her own detriment.

Marry the corps and stop complaining.

And why is it that none of his two sons donate their kidney cry
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Coolgent(m): 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
johnpaschal:
No matter what happens stay where you are do not......I repeat do not travel to meet them...

Let them know you cannot make it but pay whatever is asked for her burial and let your boss sign an agreement of compensation to the family every month or a one time compensation

Please if you love your life as of present do not travel with them ....I beg you

E get why .....stay where you are and continue your duties to the people

No matter the pressure, no matter who tells you to travel

Do not, I repeat do not travel to pacify or see anybody

This is an instruction from Jesus
Are u his messenger? Mtss
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by foslink(m): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
ottersberger:

Let me assume that parts of this story are even true. If that is the case, let's look at what parts are not. Let's look at what doesn't add up in your story.

First, you certainly were not altruistic when you sort to recruit that young woman for her services as a maid in your claimed boss's service. You certainly targeted her solely for the purpose of becoming a donor in benefit of your principal in ameloirating his end-stage renal disease (ESRD).

Your knowledge of the fact that a person who suffers has diabetes cannot become a donor points to your deeper involvement in staging the donor, and recepient relationship ab initio. It will be fair to say that you usurped lady's, and her parents economic situation, and superior knowledge in nodging or persuading her to acquise to that for which she was recruited.

It is known that kidney donation may very slightly increase a donors risk of eventually developing kidney failure.

You claimed that the procedure was performed in Germany. Contrary to your averment, I happen to know for a fact that the said transplantation in this constellation grossly violated the Deutschen Transplantationsgesetz (TPG). German law forbids live donor organ transplantation unless in those circumstances that exceptions are provided for in the TPG. The case in review falls short of that allowance so that I think you may be economic with the truth regarding the location where this procedure was performed.

Why is this location relevant?. It speaks to competence, and the possibility of medical malpractice or mismanagement that may ultimately have led to the loss of this young life. We know Nigerians to be people who want to cut corners to save money regarding most things including matters of life and death.

Germany is a country of first rate medicine, and and it will not be incorrect to say that the people who can afford medical tourism in the Bundesrepublik Deutschland in todays Nigeria are a diminishing sum of people domiciled in the top echelons of government and business. It will be fair therefore to also suspect, or even assume that your principal, although a higher grade civil servant, clearly do not fall within this cadre of our citizenship.

My suspicion going forward is that this nephrectomy was performed in India and not Germany. Not that there is anything to be said against procedures carried out in India, but the other question that ought to be asked is, whether the requisite and recommended regular checkups, including monitoring of the donor's kidney function and blood pressure to evaluate her health after kidney donation was adhered to?.

You also did not bother to perform an autopsy to determine the real cause of death, or you chose to keep that pertinent and material information from us if you did.

The problem with us in this country is that we always do things upside down. Everything including human life have turned to commodities in the face of bitting economic wickedness. The call to perform post mortem marriage although guised in tradition toga still has economic implications in reality.

A proper judicial review of this matter will establish the truth regarding this lady's untimely demise, and culpable elements.

This is the proper summation to the bullocks the OP dropped on us..
OP if that 18yr old girl was your sister would you have agreed to this?
Acting all innocent like you are not culpable in the girls death..

2 Likes

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by johnpaschal(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Coolgent:

Are u his messenger? Mtss

I'm his servant, messenger, soldier ,slave whatsoever he needs me to be .......I love for Jesus and Jesus alone.......
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 2:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Except a kidney donor was the plan all along, ask yourself ,what are the odds that some random maid is a kidney match for the op's boss when his family members are not?

what if there was a series of maids ( tested for the job) until they found a match.

No one will paint themselves a villian in their own story. The op won't tell you they scouted for a maid who's kidney will match that of his boss now will he?

No one will paint themselves a villian in their own story. Wow your quote wrapped everything up. Thank you sir

Look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/342731/steve-sleek-kadiri-dead
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by GrandFinale2021(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

James4358 stop commenting under your thread with another username tongue
It's quite obvious you got a mental problem.
Go see a doctor cos your case needs extra attention.
And you better change that your gender cos we all know you're a male
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
ottersberger:

First, you certainly were not altruistic when you sort to recruit that young woman for her services as a maid in your claimed boss's service. You certainly targeted her solely for the purpose of becoming a donor in benefit of your principal in ameloirating his end-stage renal disease (ESRD).

Your knowledge of the fact that a person who suffers has diabetes cannot become a donor points to your deeper involvement in staging the donor, and recepient relationship ab initio. It will be fair to say that you usurped lady's, and her parents economic situation, and superior knowledge in nodging or persuading her to acquise to that for which she was recruited.

You claimed that the procedure was performed in Germany. Contrary to your averment, I happen to know for a fact that the said transplantation in this constellation grossly violated the Deutschen Transplantationsgesetz (TPG). German law forbids live donor organ transplantation unless in those circumstances that exceptions are provided for in the TPG. The case in review falls short of that allowance so that I think you may be economic with the truth regarding the location where this procedure was performed.

My suspicion going forward is that this nephrectomy was performed in India and not Germany. Not that there is anything to be said against procedures carried out in India, but the other question that ought to be asked is, whether the requisite and recommended regular checkups, including monitoring of the donor's kidney function and blood pressure to evaluate her health after kidney donation was adhered to?.

Thank you for all this information i know that western Europe wont allow it. Thank you sir
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by steve11215(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Brother i strongly believe your story ignore those that have not seen anything....
my point is this, she gave her kidney to save a soul, it is not the kidney transplant/complications that killed her.... let your boss compensate them.
nor go any villiage, let your boss take his elders there beside the lady was staying in his house before the death, try to convince yourself and stop implicating yourself....
call your family back, once your boss arrive his own family should go first, later your family can and your boss can go.
compensation na e go still end.

nor be your kill na help u help why u dey worry na?
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by bnovative(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Op you and your boss took advantage of a Young girl to harvest her kidney, because you feel you could easily claim she was of age, and her choice to make.
If you weren't taking advantage of her and her poor parents, and you know so much about a legal age, Where is the legal document of agreement involving all parties in this event? Did the girl go back to Germany for a medical check up? You met with the girl in the hospital before she died, yet you couldn't say what the doctors were treating her for? You don't know what killed her yet you are sure it's not complications resulted from the kidney transplant? You have no conscience.!
Listen.
Yes the poor parents may not bring you and your boss to justice but you will not go unpunished.
The blood of that girl will continue to speak against you and your boss. Except you show remorse and repent.
For now keep justifying your wicked ways.

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
divineappo:
the bastard has even twisted the story again. He said he is a professional architect

This guy is a murderer, no doubt

Hahaha the guy need to pray for forgiveness he thinks all Nigerians are gullible. No way in hell that operation was carried out in Germany either India or Malaysia
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
bnovative:
Op you and your boss took advantage of a Young girl to harvest her kidney, because you feel you could easily claim she was of age, and her choice to make.
If you weren't taking advantage of her and her poor parents, Where is the legal document of agreement involving all parties in this event? You have no conscience.!
Listen.
Yes the poor parents may not bring you and your boss to justice but you will not go unpunished.
The blood of that girl will continue to speak against you and your boss. Except you show remorse and repent.
For now Just keep just keep justifying your wicked ways.

AMEN IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME. GOD OF THE UNDERDOGS IS GOING TO FIGHT FOR HER
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
steve11215:
Brother i strongly believe your story ignore those that have not seen anything....
my point is this, she gave her kidney to save a soul, it is not the kidney transplant/complications that killed her.... let your boss compensate them.
nor go any villiage, let your boss take his elders there beside the lady was staying in his house before the death, try to convince yourself and stop implicating yourself....
call your family back, once your boss arrive his own family should go first, later your family can and your boss can go.
compensation na e go still end.

nor be your kill na help u help why u dey worry na?

There are 3 sides to a story
The victim side
The accused side
And the truth.
The side you've been told is the accused go hear the victim side
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

No one will paint themselves a villian in their own story. Wow your quote wrapped everything up. Thank you sir

Look at this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/342731/steve-sleek-kadiri-dead
I am a lady.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=johnpaschal post=100344805

but pay whatever is asked for her burial and let your boss sign an agreement of compensation to the family every month or a one time compensation

[/quote]

Paying for the burial is admission of guilt. His boss wahala not him
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wittyduchess:
I am as lady.

Omg. I am sorry ma. Thank you for the quote ma very much appreciate it no vex o abeg. #peace
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by stonecoldcafe: 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:

below...

What an odd tale. Why did you feel personally indebted to provide a maid to your boss? Anyone could have done it, why you? Why didn't you provide an agent instead and let d agent and your boss do the dealing themselves?

When the girl chose to do the transplant, why didn't you say ok but 1st say her parents want to see/speak with her first. Then you would have jejely carried her home to where you took her from so if she use stubborn head and return, it's no longer in your hand. You nor b Naija guy?

Finally, do not dare marry a corpse. God see you through
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

Omg. I am sorry ma. Thank you for the quote ma very much appreciate it no vex o abeg. #peace
It's alright.E nor reach wey person go vex put ,so I nor vex.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
patriks005:
You didn't mention the cause of her death!
She was ill, and you transferred her to lagos and she died there! You might be naive of what is happening but your so called boss isn't innocent, you are lucky she isn't my sister. I could have requested for an autopsy to ascertain the cause of death.
If its her kidney that failed and resulted to her death, then you guys are in big trouble.
Even if she gave her consent for the operation to be carried out. You guys will learn the hard way that what is worth doing, is worth doing well.

It is well.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Fcwilly: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
what would you do upon hearing that your younger sister organ was harvested by her Boss for his own life saving?

when you hear that she's dead due to poor medical checkup.
please this is someone child, daughter, hope for better tomorrow.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wittyduchess:
It's alright.E nor reach wey person go vex put ,so I nor vex.

Thank you don't mind me jare , The clue is in your name self that you're a lady "Witty Duchess. I no fit be detective o. grin grin grin
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

Thank you don't mind me jare , The clue is in your name self that you're a lady "Witty Duchess. I no fit be detective o. grin grin grin
lol.Its not the first time I am assumed to be a guy tho. So you are not alone.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
jrusky:
Young man I think to save the smoke pls tell us nothing but the truth.

You said you are cadet? I guess you know the code of conduct and the rule? I came from a military home and since you are a cadet as you said undiluted is truth is require from you.

From all indications and with my experience I noticed something not right in all your explanation.

I noticed foul play.
I noticed manipulation.
I notice trace of holding someone against his or her will.
I noticed power play in the whole thing.

Naturally there is no way your girlfriend will be that adamant to take such risk for your boss and not for you her boyfriend, not for her own friend, not for her own family but for the boss of her boyfriend pls think about that statement yourself does sound straight and logical?

Suddenly that same her parent that refused initially agreed and when the girl now died they are compelling you to marry her dead body. Young man that sound absurd better say the truth than put yourself and your boss in more trouble.

If no foul play there is no way they will asked you to marry her corpse because she was not living with you and she was just your girlfriend according to you so are you telling me the Efik Ibibio are so unintelligent and crude to tell you to marry dead body who was not living with you but just girlfriend? So what of she died of road accident so Efik will tell you to marry her That sound weird and incorrect.

All I know in area such culture is practise is if you live with a woman as wife in same house and have kids for you and you have not pay her dowry and she died you might face such issue but not on boyfriend and girlfriend matter not even living in the same house nor same state.

Thank you... we have the good the bad and the ugly on this forum and you're the good ones

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Cutie09(m): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nicerazor:
Good morning sir, I have took my time to read the whole story and I must admit it didn’t hold water. In Davido’s voice something fishy is going on.
I’m an investigator and when I see a cooked up story I know one.
You scout for a maid for him in 2019 and in 2020 she donated her kidney for your boss.

TIME FRAME:
How will a total stranger suddenly like your boss within the space of 1 year to the extent of donating a kidney?

INTENTION
What evidence do you have to show there was a consensus btw the parties involved? The maid, your boss, her parents and you,the scout.

An individual of 18 yrs has assumed the age of criminal responsibility ( you should know better) such it must be proven beyond reasonable doubt that she consented.

Poverty no go die well, your boss must have brainwashed the little girl with juicy offers and mouth watering promises, telling her she is young and can cope with one kidney and well taken care of. The girl remembering where she came from and what she left at home, she had no option than to give up.
What if there is another side to this story, and only the deceased girl can tell it?

@Nicerazor i for give you church hugs but Covid-19 wont let me. Poverty no go die well in Jesus name. This your angle to the story is spot on.
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by Foodqueen(f): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
the medical doctor carried a test and she was certified fit to donate her kidney.
Your IP Should be tracked and you should be given a dirty slap for this senseless comment you just spewed from your empty brain

Will u allow ur 40yrs old to donate his/her kidney. U idiot
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by johnpaschal(m): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Cutie09:

Paying for the burial is admission of guilt. His boss wahala not him

It doesnt matter where the money comes from .....as long as once compensation is needed he provides
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by YipadaGadgets1: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF GOING TO HER HOME TOWN

LET YOUR BOSS SEND HIS FAMILY OR STAFFS DOWN THERE
Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by obama30: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:

Matured responses will be sincerely appreciated. I'll try to be brief & straight to the points.

Precisely in 2019, I helped my then boss who was transfered to Abuja to get a maid from the south south part of the country, calabar to be precise. She was 18yrs at that time. Later that year, my boss who was nursing a kidney ailment needed transplant urgently. Out of love, this girl opted to help donate one of her kidneys. Personaly I kicked against the idea when she told me, but she was strong-willed. I took the matter to her parents and they threatened to hold me responsible if anything happened to their daughter. After much persuasion from her, her parents gave in reluctantly. We carried out series of tests & she was certified fit to donate. My boss contacted a German hospital that later did the transplant. I work for a para-millitary agency as a cadet A.S.P & i call him My boss because he was heading the command i was first posted to. More details below...

Based on your self confession, I here by sentence you dead by buried alive, and there shall be hips of fire on top of your tomb to help you die painfully.

You were simple contacted for kidney selling job, but this one fails you. who know how many young girls you have sold and kill through this act.

why looking for 18 year lady for house help? the answer is to claim that she's off age and you can be off hook is any bleep-up. the family mercy for you to ask you to marry her, they should have dig a pit and fill the ground with viper snakes, all they need when you return the girl is to naked you in the night, and throw you into the snake pit. after 10 minute they will use rope to bring you out and check if there's mark of snake bits all over your body. If indeed the snake bit you, they will set you free to go that night. Reason to push you into snake pit is also for the family to be off from murder case accuse just as you try to do. you're evil and not suppose to live

1 Like

Re: Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse by naijaman2225(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
James4358:
Thanks so much. My boss is coming down tommorrow. He traveled for a mandatory course for officers at his rank. He earns alot from the govt & using anyone for ritual purpose would amount to nothing.
ARBEG MAKE WE HEAR WORD. NA TODAY!!! ALL YOU AND YOUR BOSS HAVE DONE IS TO USE YOUR INFLUENCE AND MONEY TO LEAD A YOUNG LADY TO AN UNTIMELY DEATH. THE ALMIGHTY GOD, WHO SEES EVERYTHING, WILL JUDGE THE TWO OF YOU AT RIGHT TIME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex Fiancee Is Pregnant For Me / 117-Year-Old Grandma Whose Photos Went Viral Dies / Is Marriage Worth It For Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.